Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (47870 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by jmoore(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

How do you mean? How many years do you lot spend in uni in naija for BSc and MSc?

Nigeria is 4 years for Bsc and 2 years for Msc.

Note: You have to be at least 16 years to gain admission as stipulated by Jamb.

All these restrictions do not apply in foreign universities especially USA, Uk etc.

For example check this link >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_prodigies

Also, Gabrielle Turnquest is the youngest person to be called to the bar in 600 years and at just 18 in UK. She started her first degree at the age of 14, graduating two years later.
More about her on>> http://www.theguardian.com/law/shortcuts/2013/aug/11/britain-youngest-barrister-gabrielle-turnquest
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by FastShipping: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

Word.

Did you graduate from a HBCU? Anyway, sorry for throwing HBCU's under the bus - they're great unis as well. And they were built for a reason. wink

No.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
ndu_chucks:
It is very possible to obtain a bachelors degree in 3 years, particularly from a non challenging 4 year college, by taking heavy course loads each semester and attending summer school. It is equally possible to obtain a non thesis Master's degree in 1 year, once again, by taking heavy course loads and attending summer school.

By the way, some colleges offer Master's degree programs. The trouble with Oduah is that, we are not yet sure which institution conferred a MBA degree on her.

Thesis should be yank's version of dissertation/project, right? I don't think I've seen a MSc. degree without dissertation/project. Social sciences, arts, hospitality et al do dissertation for MSc., while core science courses do projects. In the UK, MSc. takes 3 semesters - however, it's done within a year. The normal 2 academic semesters and the long summer break, which is used for dissertation/project.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
jmoore:

Nigeria is 4 years for Bsc and 2 years for Msc.

Note: You have to be at least 16 years to gain admission as stipulated by Jamb.

All these restrictions do not apply in foreign universities especially USA, Uk etc.

For example check this link >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_prodigies

Also, Gabrielle Turnquest is the youngest person to be called to the bar in 600 years and at just 18 in UK. She started her first degree at the age of 14, graduating two years later.
More about her on>> http://www.theguardian.com/law/shortcuts/2013/aug/11/britain-youngest-barrister-gabrielle-turnquest

Bold - isolated case in the UK. In the UK, you've to finish secondary school at 16. Spend at least 2 years in college for A levels or B-tech diploma, before going to uni. Uni takes 3 years minimum. That's the normal practice.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kairoseki77: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
jmoore:

To Cramjones or FFk or FFK's messenger

1- Not all Igbos support corruption. To generalize is tribalism. Many Igbos have condemned the acts by Stella Oduah.

2- If you were guilty of corruption when you were a minister, may God get rid of you too.

Amen!!

[size=18pt]How many of these likes are sincere9gerians fake profiles?[/size]
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by gregg2: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=15pt]Hello everyone . . . can we wait to hear her own side too? [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

Thesis should be yank's version of dissertation/project, right? I don't think I've seen a MSc. degree without dissertation/project. Social sciences, arts, hospitality et al do dissertation for MSc., while core science courses do projects. In the UK, MSc. takes 3 semesters - however, it's done within a year. The normal 2 academic semesters and the long summer break, which is used for dissertation/project.

Yes, thesis is yank's version of dissertation. Master of Science degrees are offered with the non-Thesis Option. Even Harvard offers some non-dissertation Master Of Science degrees in Engineering and Applied Science. Source
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Yes, thesis is yank's version of dissertation. Master of Science degrees are offered with the non-Thesis Option. Even Harvard offers some non-dissertation Master Of Science degrees in Engineering and Applied Science. Source

Interesting, Mr. Gamawa. grin

Dissertation/project is overrated, to be honest. Going over to meet your dissertation/project supervisor who probably doesn't like your face is the most annoying thing ever. Harvard is a pretty cool uni - I absolutely love their methods over there.

Topic:

Can we start a count-down to when FFK would smash that if he hasn't already? I don't trust FFK! grin
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kairoseki77: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

Interesting, Mr. Gamawa. grin

Dissertation/project is overrated, to be honest. Going over to meet your dissertation/project supervisor who probably doesn't like your face is the most annoying thing ever. Harvard is pretty cool uni - I absolutely love their methods over there.

Topic:

Can we start a count-down to when FFK would smash that if he hasn't already? I don't trust FFK! grin

Nasty!
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by wiseguy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
jmoore:

To Cramjones or FFk or FFK's messenger

1- Not all Igbos support corruption. To generalize is tribalism. Many Igbos have condemned the acts by Stella Oduah.

2- If you were guilty of corruption when you were a minister, may God get rid of you too.

Amen!!

Exactly!!! This woman is just disgracing us, Ndigbo. Enough of her baggage. She should be shown the way out. This has nothing to do with tribalism and I wonder why people are generalizing. afterall, the house committee that found her guilty was chaired by another Igbo woman and one of the members of the committee that testified against her is also an Igbo. All these Igbo-defending apostles should please stay off.
Nwanne anyi nwanyi na ete anyi unyi n'iru. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Nasty!

How's it nasty?

Her lips are on point and her chest seems to be saying a lot, that's if they aren't saggy. Coupled with the fact that her husband hasn't seen her since 2011 - so you know she's sexually active and juicy as fvck. lipsrsealed
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by DerideGull(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
ndu_chucks:

It is very possible to obtain a bachelors degree in 3 years, particularly from a non challenging 4 year college, by taking heavy course loads each semester and attending summer school. It is equally possible to obtain a non thesis Master's degree in 1 year, once again, by taking heavy course loads and attending summer school.

By the way, some colleges offer Master's degree programs. The trouble with Oduah is that, we are not yet sure which institution conferred a MBA degree on her.

Please do not fall into the imbecilic cracks most Nigerians seemed to call home. Every 4 year college in USA is very challenging however certain curricula are not more challenging than others. There is nothing such as “non challenging 4 year college” in USA. With brain and resources, 4 year program could be easily completed in 3 years including the summer schools.

Why should it be Oduah’s problem if people do not know the institution that conferred MBA degree on her? The issue can only perturb the weary-eyed bigots who are ethnically egocentric

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Shymexx: Rumours are not helpful these days. Gamawa ko, Agama lizard ni.

DerideGull:

Please do not fall into the imbecilic cracks most Nigerians seemed to call home. Every 4 year college in USA is very challenging however certain curricula are not more challenging than others. There is nothing such as “non challenging 4 year college” in USA. With brain and resources, 4 year program could be easily completed in 3 years including the summer schools.

Why should it be Oduah’s problem if people do not know the institution that conferred MBA degree on her? The issue can only perturb the weary-eyed bigots who are ethnically egocentric

Mr. Gull, what are you on about. Sadly there are many non competitive 4 year colleges in the USA and they are non challenging. I'm sorry to say that many historically black 4 year colleges, with the exception of a few, fall in that category. This has nothing to do with race but funding.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
DerideGull:

Dede1 the ancient man a la Methuselah, I'm lost - what's the bold about?

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by bjtinz: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Where is the source? Or is cramjones=FFK??
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by nerodenero: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
baby_123: Rotflmao. I was expecting this. FFK must have a crush on this woman. He is always just available to throw small kerosene into the raging fire and then sit back and laugh. The day these two catch themselves in dark corner the explosion of heightened tension go be wah
Like seriously,Stella's case just be like person wey dem wan kill,wey come use oil rub body.It is just too much trouble for just one person.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Tobbie9(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
where is sincere9gerian?
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Stella Odua is responsible and accountable to the office of the PRESIDENT, her employer. She has no business with the SENATE or any agency of government.

She is a graduate which is the benchmark stipulated by the constitution for an individual to hold top public/ political office. Adding other professional certificates to her resume is and never the prerequisite for the monumental/infrastructure development in all the airports across the nation we are witnessing courtesy of her brilliance and effort.

But seriously why the hate on IBO ministers particularly when they seem to be performing and doing things right.

Barth Nnaji was thrown out for the cabals to continue their fraud.

Festus Odimegwu was thrown out for promising to conduct a credible census

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kairoseki77: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tobbie9: where is sincere9gerian?

He is using one of his fake profiles to post.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Ngwakwe: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
It's quite unfortunate, that a sycophant FFK forgets his stock in trade to question others. Read and reflect on the quote below.

One may therefore wish to ask Obasanjo to refresh his memory when he recruited worthless Femi Fani Kayode to attack his political opponents including his own ethnic group and you (OBJ) compensated him with a ministerial appointment and kept him until your last breakfast with your other kitchen cabinet members in the Villa.

Is it therefore fair to accept Fani Kayode’s recalcitrant and irresponsible statements on other Nigerians, as acting on behalf of an ethnic nationality?
. - Edwin Clarke

cramjones: Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

12 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kairoseki77: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ngwakwe: It's quite unfortunate, that a sycophant FFK forgets his stock in trade to question others. Read and reflect on the quote below.

One may therefore wish to ask Obasanjo to refresh his memory when he recruited worthless Femi Fani Kayode to attack his political opponents including his own ethnic group and you (OBJ) compensated him with a ministerial appointment and kept him until your last breakfast with your other kitchen cabinet members in the Villa.

Is it therefore fair to accept Fani Kayode’s recalcitrant and irresponsible statements on other Nigerians, as acting on behalf of an ethnic nationality?
. - Edwin Clarke

Sincere9gerian is that you?

The whole ppp cabal is going to get exposed this year!

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ngwakwe: It's quite unfortunate, that a sycophant FFK forgets his stock in trade to question others. Read and reflect on the quote below.

. - Edwin Clarke

Stop your stock -in-trade of deflecting attention from the crux of the matter that affect your interest....it's becoming too apparent that you are just another insincere9nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Pamcrest(f): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Stella is really embattled.....from car fraud to cert forgery to perjury. SR has finished this woman. She is such a controversial lady.now all manner of guys are spewing upon her....it's her fault tho, she should just resign nd preserve d little integrity she has left.

My humble submission.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
just imagine all the hell this woman has been put through
just because she built an international airport in enugu.
well, we are watching
if they successfully remove her, she must be replace with a tougher igbo lady
someone who will even upgrade other airports in igboland to international airports
that is the minimal for us
anything less, we drop jona sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by OmoTier1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Fast Shipping:

I looked at her CV's and I wondered how she got her M.Sc. within 4 years. It is part of her dishonesty. It took me 4.5 years to get my B. Sc.
Not holding brief for Oduah, however I must point out that in the UK, you can get your MSc or MEng in 4years. In fact, if you follow work route, you can get you BSc and MSc through CPDs in 3 years.

@topic.
I find it hard to understand why people would claim degrees they did not earn. I would not be surprise if indeed she did attend a university or enrol for an MBA which she never completed successfully yet felt to ashamed to say so.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by flyingdutchman(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
FFK, corruption is bad...but you are really childish!

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ImperialYoruba: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
re@lchange:
well, we are watching
someone who will even upgrade other airports in igboland to international airports

Hell no! She is a front for anti Yoruba agenda plots concocted by anti Awo Ibo elders working in background to scheme Yoruba out of govt and civil service. She has steadily pushed Yorubas out of the various parastatals underneath her ministry. In private sector her actions has killed most Yoruba aviation related businesses. All her kinsmen back home wants to be transferred to serve in Yorubaland so they push Yoruba people out of these positions to make room for Ibo, on our own land, yet our governors just look on like zombies, preoccupied in their resort for championing legal action. Not everything need to go to court for solution. This is one of them . Oduah is being fought outside courtroom.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Horus(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxJRu7-_elU

Stella Oduah Forged Her MBA Certificate - SaharaReporters
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by OmoTier1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
re@lchange:
well, we are watching
If only you knew that Enugu Airport renovation was a fraud of the highest proportion, you would not be spewing this rubbish. It is even more ridiculous that you people would conclude Oduah is being exposed for her criminality because of a shed of an airport in Enugu.

Oduah has stolen from public purse, and she should be made to account for it.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Pukkah: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pamcrest: it's her fault tho, she should just resign nd preserve d little integrity she has left.

Does she still have any integrity left?

#StellaStinks
gregg2: Hello everyone . . . can we wait to hear her own side too?

Yeah, she's started to tell the story from her own side by deleting and amending some things from her side.

#StellaStinks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola / Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic / Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.