Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] (5404 Views)

Meet The World Dirtiest Man Who Refused To Bath In A Period Of 60 Years / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / INCREDIBLE! This Man Was Born With His Heart In His ABDOMEN (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Ndkings1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
You smell good when you bathe well right? So why would a man refuse to visit the bathroom at least once a day to wash up properly?
65-year-old Kailash Singh can claim the title as the world’s smelliest man – after refusing to wash for more than 37 years.
Mr. Singh has not had his bath or cut his 6ft-long dreadlocks since 1974, shortly after he got married.
He explained his bizarre decision, claiming that a priest assured him he was going to have a son if he followed the advice – a religious advice which clearly failed, he had seven daughters.
According to Daily Mail, Mr Singh spends his days tending cows in 47C heat, yet the only ‘cleansing’ he does allow himself is a ‘fire bath’ each evening, which involves smoking marijuana, praying to the Hindu Lord Shiva and dancing around a bonfire.
His long-suffering family admit they did once tried to force him into a stream.
‘He fought us off and ran away,’ said wife Kalavati Devi, 62. ‘We’ve tried several times since to force him to have a shower but he puts up such a fuss.
‘He says he’d rather die than take a bath and only a son could change his mind. It has been so many years now I’ve got used to it.’
His wife even threatened to stop sleeping with him if he didn’t bath, but she gave in first, insisting she should be loyal and put up with the stench.
The father-of-seven spends all day working up a sweat tending cows and working in his fields near the Indian holy city of Varanasi, on the banks of the River Ganges, where temperatures regularly top 47C.
He admits neighbours in the rural village of Chatav make fun of him but said he is following god’s will
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by fajoren: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
this kind story must get pics.u urself know so

1 Like

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by MANGAM(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Me no see any man oo. Where d photo?
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Ndkings1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
fajoren: this kind story must get pics.u urself know so
please, i hav tried many times to upload d pics but its nt working. Dnt knw y.
CLICK HERE TO VIEV THE PICS
http://www..com/talk/topic,186734.0.html
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by OCTAVO: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why did I open this thread na No pic angry
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by manny4life(m): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nd kings:
please, i hav tried many times to upload d pics but its nt working. Dnt knw y.
CLICK HERE TO VIEV THE PICS
http://www..com/talk/topic,186734.0.html

You lie, NO PICS angry angry
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Use ur imagination, picture a bum!

1 Like

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by superior1: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by superior1: 1:36am On Jan 08, 2014
@OP, remember to thank me for helping you with the needful

3 Likes

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by ChiSun27(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Gross eberibeboism... shocked
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 08, 2014
And the wife sleeps with him? eeeew
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by lonelydora: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2014
I hail his wife for staying around him. She should win the record for "Most Patient" woman on earth.

1 Like

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by thorpido(m): 6:56am On Jan 08, 2014
Can't they get hefty guys who will bundle him into a river?
And to think his job is tending to cows and not a job in an office with a/c.
I hail the wife....ewww!

1 Like

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Freewilly(f): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2014
I can only imagine the smell, kinda reminds me of the yoruba dude that was fired from my job for very poor personal hygiene.

1 Like

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Jovanna(f): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2014
Wonders shall neva end in dis end time!
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by thorpido(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Freewilly: I can only imagine the smell, kinda reminds me of the yoruba dude that was fired from my job for very poor personal hygiene.
Una don start.What's wrong with just saying the dude....

1 Like

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Sir Werey
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Freewilly(f): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2014
thorpido: Una don start.What's wrong with just saying the dude....

no vex lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by johnshagb(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2014
Freewilly:

no vex lol!!!

Forgiven..... LOL
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by skyscraperTM(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2014
He still looks clean than some pussi of some female nairalanders
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Freewilly(f): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
He still looks clean than some pussi of some female nairalanders

What's that your mother's Nairaland user name again ?

2 Likes

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by BabaEleko(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2014
Come Lagos u go see area boy wey no even sabi wetin den dey call soap talk less of bath.
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by thewarrior72: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Freewilly: I can only imagine the smell, kinda reminds me of the yoruba dude that was fired from my job for very poor personal hygiene.
grin
When they attack u, there will be nowhere to hide... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by DJDOLA(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2014
wat do u mean by yoruba dude...instead a guy was fire in our office

1 Like

Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2014
D man must be possesed by some bad spirits. D. Issue of not gettin a male child is not enough for him to refrain frm takin his bath for almost 4 decades.indians and their mysterious lives
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by kokoA(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2014
like seriously?! :O fired for very poor personal hygiene.. Hah! That guy should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by sammyyoung2(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1583996/home-appliances-immediate-sale-travelling

Home appliances are for immediate sale, Owner is a friend who is travelling out of the country with his family, so he is actually disposing all his stuffs, to those who might have need for them, it ranges from

2 Split ACs
2 Normal AC
2 2kva Generators,
3 Standing Fans
2 Flats screens, 42inchs and 32 inches
Sitting Room set of chairs, leather 1 3sitter, 1 Double sitter and 2 single sitter,
a big Cabin fridge with Water dispenser
a wide deep freezer,
a set of dinning table,
2 Home Theater systems
a BAR,
water dispenser,
3 beds, with mattresses
and every other thing u see in the pictures below plus those i cant remember putting here like Kitchen Utensils and lots more

Everything goes for 600k (Non negotiable), a single buyer comes, pays, and carries all

no sale of single item plz

Call 08176080821, Sam.

Location is Lagos, Egbeda-Igando road
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by danot1030: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2014
he shuld be buried alive.
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by skyscraperTM(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2014
Freewilly:

What's that your mother's Nairaland user name again ?
Her username is Freewilly. What about her?
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Beennkumar(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2014
He looks like a demon lipsrsealed

How people can actually stay around him considering the stench he carries is beyond my ken. lipsrsealed

And his wife still sleeps with him?? Ewwww! lipsrsealed
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by LadyH(f): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2014
can I vomit nw?? lipsrsealed
Re: Incredible: This Man Hasn’t Had A Bath In Over 37 Years [pictured] by Frawzey: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2014
Mr. Singh has not had his bath or cut his 6ft-long dreadlocks since 1974, shortly after he got married.
He explained his bizarre decision, claiming that a priest assured him he was going to have a son if he followed the advice – a religious advice which clearly failed, he had seven daughters.

Probably an Hindu priest. Thou religion!

I can bet that if A Pastor/Imam tells 70% of nigerians to do this, they would gladly live their lives even influencing their kids not to take their bath until ''miracle'' happens. Many a pastor have slept with barren woman because "The Lord said...they should live with the pastor for so so so days". hahahaha

For those who adore and worship Pastors and Imams instruction above God, over to you.

Frawzey tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glutathione/Glutax Skin Lightening Injections In Naija / See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) / COVID-19 Update For August 7 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.