Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Have They Done To Beyonce! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Have They Done To Beyonce! (5416 Views)

Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Omg! What Happened To Beyonce In This Photo / Happy Birthday To Beyonce Queen Of R&B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Have They Done To Beyonce! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
No one is saying that Beyonce is not Hot, all the poster is trying to show us is that they are seriously trying to change her identity which is true, i saw her on her new set, i couldn't believe it was beyonce, infact she looks like one white chick, she shouldn't have let them do that to her, i mean wipe off her black identity.
Re: What Have They Done To Beyonce! by Rapboy: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2013
Why is't that some parents like 2 discourage their talented children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) / Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Expose Colleague Using Butt Pad (Photos) / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Then Where Did Black People Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.