Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** (60729 Views)

How To Burn Fat (lol) / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Spaxon:

When I go back to the Illinois on 6th January. How will u contact me?

I thought unsaid u were coming to Lagos?

We could still communicate on WhatsApp? Or Bbm? Facebook? Not here...
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
emusmithy:

We could still communicate on WhatsApp? Or Bbm? Facebook? Not here...

Are u coming to Lagos again?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Spaxon:

Are u coming to Lagos again?

It depends on an information I'll get. That's why it's pending
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
emusmithy:

It depends on an information I'll get. That's why it's pending

Information from the office?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Spaxon:

Information from the office?

From my mama. Don't wanna say it all here. Where you been?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 1:22am On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

From my mama. Don't wanna say it all here. Where you been?

Oh

I've been around..

Just reading posts I missed
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Spaxon:

Oh

I've been around..

Just reading posts I missed

Okay
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

Okay

You slept off early
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Spaxon:

You slept off early

Nope. I slept very late.

You are barely here
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Nope. I slept very late.

You are barely here

Been so tired these days..

Happy Sunday
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Spaxon:

Been so tired these days..

Happy Sunday

It's okay. Sorry.

Happy Sunday too.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

It's okay. Sorry.

Happy Sunday too.

How've u been
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2017
Spaxon:

How've u been

Good. You
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
emusmithy:

Good. You
you created another thread wdawt updating me.
Are u punishing me for delaying u
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Spaxon:
you created another thread wdawt updating me.
Are u punishing me for delaying u

You're barely visible. You visit once in two days. undecided
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 2:03am On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

You're barely visible. You visit once in two days. undecided

It's ok. Buh I told you I was trying to arrange myself against next week.

I'm sorry.
Lemme pm you
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Spaxon:

It's ok. Buh I told you I was trying to arrange myself against next week.

I'm sorry.
Lemme pm you

Aiii.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

Aiii.

I have

Gm dear
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Spaxon:

I have

Gm dear

Gm. Haven't see it tho
How was your night, yesterday especially
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

Gm. Haven't see it tho
How was your night, yesterday especially

'twas awesome.

How about URS?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2017
Spaxon:

'twas awesome.

How about URS?

Great.
Sup for today?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

Great.
Sup for today?

Yeah yeah.
Did I tell you I'm in AKS

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Spaxon:

Yeah yeah.
Did I tell you I'm in AKS

Nope. Travelling around the world.
Leaving me behind cool
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

Nope. Travelling around the world.
Leaving me behind cool

Went home for Christmas oooo.

My parents sef
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2017
Spaxon:

Went home for Christmas oooo.

My parents sef

That's not bad. How's the place?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

That's not bad. How's the place?

Jus fine..

How's ur family?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2017
Spaxon:

Jus fine..

How's ur family?

Doing very well. Was with them yesterday.
Today I'm jus by myself
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
emusmithy:

Doing very well. Was with them yesterday.
Today I'm jus by myself

Try and be with people...

Don't be withdrawn biko
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:

Try and be with people...

Don't be withdrawn biko

I'm trying...trust me.
Minus girls biko.

Well, Nairaland keeps me busy smiley
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
emusmithy:

I'm trying...trust me.
Minus girls biko.

Well, Nairaland keeps me busy smiley

You are not...

You are sounding moody.

Are u a melancholy?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:

You are not...

You are sounding moody.

Are u a melancholy?

I'm melancholy but not the 'shy type' when it comes hanging out and making new friends.
Trust me on that.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
emusmithy:

I'm melancholy but not the 'shy type' when it comes hanging out and making new friends.
Trust me on that.

You sure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game / 16 Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh / Four Hot Unclad Chicks In A Jacuzzi Picture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.