Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** (60721 Views)

How To Burn Fat (lol) / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:

You sure?

Of course. I am Me though.

I don't hang out just with anyone.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
emusmithy:

Of course. I am Me though.

I don't hang out just with anyone.

Aiite, I wantu sleep. Catcha later
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:

Aiite, I wantu sleep. Catcha later

By this time?
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
emusmithy:

By this time?
Hunku I don't joke with nature o..

Anyhow the tin come, I go bend give am
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
Hunku I don't joke with nature o..

Anyhow the tin come, I go bend give am

Aite bae wink
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
emusmithy:

Aite bae wink
nngwanu pm me joor
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
nngwanu pm me joor
hope your day wasn't made up of sleeps and naps
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
emusmithy:
hope your day wasn't made up of sleeps and naps

After candy is my puppy then sleep

That's Spaxon for u
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:

After candy is my puppy then sleep

That's Spaxon for u

Okay Baby Spaxon.
You'll add weight o
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
emusmithy:

Okay Baby Spaxon.
You'll add weight o

I gym a lot. I tout I told up that already
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:

I gym a lot. I tout I told up that already
Okay

I've already PMed you as you requested.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
emusmithy:

Okay

I've already PMed you as you requested.

I have seen it dear,
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:

I have seen it dear,

So, reply
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
emusmithy:

So, reply

Have u forgotten I have ir contact.....

I can call anytime so relax bull
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:

Have u forgotten I have ir contact.....

I can call anytime so relax bull

Okay, cow cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
emusmithy:

Okay, cow cheesy

Cow?
Like seriously
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:

Cow?
Like seriously

Bull is the male.

Cow is the female. Don't think too far.

Gender Nouns.
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Bull is the male.

Cow is the female. Don't think too far.

Gender Nouns.

Lwkmd....

Shae it's sweeting you now.
Kontinu
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Spaxon:

Lwkmd....

Shae it's sweeting you now.
Kontinu

Speaking about sweeting you, when leaving Akwa, branch pH, lemmie make it up to you.
I'll prepare beans and you'll take it with garri grin
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Speaking about sweeting you, when leaving Akwa, branch pH, lemmie make it up to you.
I'll prepare beans and you'll take it with garri grin

I wonder how you'll throw it up solid catch it at 29,000ft above sea level
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Spaxon:

I wonder how you'll throw it up solid catch it at 29,000ft above sea level

Don't get that
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Don't get that

The family is moving by air
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Spaxon:

The family is moving by air

Sighs
Re: The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** by Spaxon(f): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Sighs
you said u were coming to Lagos na

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game / 16 Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh / Four Hot Unclad Chicks In A Jacuzzi Picture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.