Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

This Annoying Feat On N/land.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Annoying Feat On N/land.. (606 Views)

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / That Annoying Moment When The Barber Messes Up Your Haircut / Ghanian Beauty Queen Who Almost Matched Agani Darego's Feat Of Winning Ms World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Annoying Feat On N/land.. by Xyge(m): 2:44am On Jan 08, 2014
Mehn! *smh*.. One thing i've observed here on N/land after the introduction of the 'like' icon that's being displayed on N/landers' profiles is that for most folks who have photos of shoes, lingeries and some 'funny' (you know what funny means in this context... If you don't..., don't ask me. Decipher it yourself..) inanimate stuff on their dp, they get an alarming number of 'like(s)'... Argggghhh... Someone uploads a photo of her bust on her dp and get it 'like(d)' by some d**b fellas.. And if it were possible to check the gender statistics of the 'like(rs)' (pardon moi English), you go see say na the boys plenty pass.... Someone uploads a pics of his middle finger in the air and gets........... Aishhhhh..mtchewww.. The N/land tech. Crew or whosoever..for no introduce this thing sef.. *scoffs*.. I'm outta here...! *chauffeur?, take me to Tilda's abode. Make i go rock wif her*

(1) (Reply)

Man Creates Ice Cream That Changes Color When Licked / Mr Fashion Nigeria / Im Searching For Vesti Sells French Butter Cream/soap In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.