Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram (9041 Views)

Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by lovyna57: 3:15am On Jan 08, 2014
20 years old Jen Selter is the queen bee of butts on
Instagram, she even has Rihanna as one of her
awe-inspired followers.

As she told The New York Post, Jen started posting photos of her butt on Instagram in March 2012. At the time,
she was attending school and gradually, she started getting plenty 'likes' and followers.

Now at 1.3 million followers, Jen has dumped school to focus entirely on promoting her derriere online because
she's currently raking in “a lot more money than a graduate would be making” from the couple
of spokesmodel gigs she's landed.
watch her give a work out here http://www.youtube.com/user/cast101tube
more pics at cast101ay..it/2014/01/photos-meet-jen-selter-woman-with-best.htcml

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 08, 2014
That definitely isn't the best "butt" on instagram.

Gatts a few things with bigger, rounder, fatter and softer butts than that on my instagram.

And the funniest thing is that, all the chics are just from around the way. Wanna see pics?
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by lovyna57: 3:23am On Jan 08, 2014
shymexx: That definitely isn't the best "butt" on instagram.

Gatts a few things with bigger, rounder, fatter and softer butts than that on my instagram.

And the funniest thing is that, all the chics are just from around the way. Wanna see pics?

watch the video and see what i am say grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 08, 2014
lovyna57:

watch the video and see what i am say grin

Watched it. She ain't got no darn butt. That's a skinny and flexible heffa.

Come back online and I would show you an instagram pic of a Zimbabwe chic that I went to uni with, just so you know what the "best butts" on instagram look like. This skinny heffa isn't even top 1,000,000 on my list - sorry.
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by lovyna57: 3:59am On Jan 08, 2014
shymexx:

Come back online and I would show you an instagram pic of a Zimbabwe chic that I went to uni with, just so you know what the "best butts" on instagram look like. This skinny heffa isn't even top 1,000,000 on my list - sorry.

show me cool
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 08, 2014
lovyna57:

show me cool

What are you gonna say about this?

Peep it quickly, I'll delete it in a bit.
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 08, 2014
That's just in pics - that chic's batty is so big, she can make that ar.se-quake without stress.

Soft as fvck as well. grin

Anyway, I'm the king of all kinds of butts, I know the best butts when I see them. cool
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by lovyna57: 4:05am On Jan 08, 2014
shymexx: That's just in pics - that chic's batty is so big, she can make that ar.se-quake without stress.

Soft as fvck as well. grin
cool but not as classic shocked
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 08, 2014
lovyna57:
cool but not as classic shocked

How do you mean?
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by lovyna57: 4:08am On Jan 08, 2014
shymexx:

How do you mean?

her butt is cool but not as cool as classic as that of jen, as in that she is shooting out lol cool
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 08, 2014
lovyna57:

her butt is cool but not as cool as classic as that of jen, as in that she is shooting out lol cool

darn! still tryna compare this skinny butt to a fat, round and soft butt that would make you buss a nut before you even get inside. smfdh. undecided
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by PhysicsQED(m): 5:03am On Jan 08, 2014
lovyna57: Now at 1.3 million followers, Jen has dumped school to focus entirely on promoting her derriere online because
she's currently raking in “a lot more money than a graduate would be making” from the couple
of spokesmodel gigs she's landed.

First of all this is just silly and short-sighted. I guess she wasn't serious about school anyway, but when her 15 minutes of fame are up, what will she do then?

Second, this chick is just average looking, and before her plastic surgery she wasn't even average looking, but below average:

http://teensandplasticsurgery.files./2012/11/20100405-750-1071.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/irgqw8L.jpg (this is from: http://www.reddit.com/r/barstoolsports/comments/1o10uk/jen_selters_nose_job/)

There are loads of women out there with nice figures who are actually facially attractive, unlike this girl, who is only average at best after heavy plastic surgery.

Third, all these news outlets are just giving her more attention (which, clearly, she desperately craved when she started this) and probably more eventual (undeserved) money because of that.

Not to sound like a "hater" or anything, but just calling it how I see it.
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by koeman(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2014
shymexx:

Shymexx I feel you jare! May I see the picture of the Zimbabwean chic? Email me pls. I already inboxed you
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Dygeasy(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2014
shymexx: and softer butts than that on my instagram.
Really? Even On Instagram? I Hail O
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Abeg wey the zimbabwe nyash make i see and compare with my best ethiopian nyash angry angry angry
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Obiagu1(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2014
This is a perfect round a.s.s.

Not fatty, not loose, simply firm.

Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by skyscraperTM(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Nobody cares!!
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2014
I need this girl in my life.
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by gen2briz(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2014
I didn't agree
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by adexsimply(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2014
angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by stevecantrell: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nobody cares!!
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by charly4lyf(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Obiagu1: This is a perfect round a.s.s.

Not fatty, not loose, simply firm.

[img]http://s3-live.tapcdn.com/images/tap/1/b/ 8/2/9/d17/ae3/320/jen-selter-147.jpg[/img]
how you take know, you touch am grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by coogar: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
shymexx:

she won't be in my top 5,000,000.....
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
She's only marketing for Nike..... grin grin grin grin Best Butt on Instagram my foot. cool
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by pomporiking: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Almost every girls arse looks good in yoga pants plus her pose makes it look perfect
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Man, where's this freaking vaseline?!
Re: Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram by Obiagu1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
charly4lyf: how you take know, you touch am grin grin grin

It's by experience... grin

(1) (Reply)

FG To Launch N59.7bn Youth-in-agriculture Scheme In September / EFCC Arraigns Abiodun Agbele On Fraud Charges Today / Osun Election: Adetokunbo Oluwatoki Is APGA Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.