Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? (2248 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2014
In this interview with SUCCESS NWOGU , a former Deputy Speaker of the Oyo State House of Assembly and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Chief Adeniyi Akintola, talks about the 2015 general elections, the Goodluck Jonathan Presidency and other issues.

What is your assessment of the performance of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration?

Are you satisfied with what is happening in the country today? Power supply even instead many cities and towns in the country haven remained highly epileptic. We talk of corruption, it is high. For instance, have you not seen a SURE-P emblem or signpost on the Ogbomosho-Ilorin Road that was constructed under former President Olusegun Obasanjo? Somebody went and erected it there. Let us be truthful to ourselves. This country is under a heavy bondage of corruption. It is so glaring and thick in the eyes that you can’t cut it.
Do you need rocket science to know that the Minister of Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, should not have spent a day longer in office? Even
Mr. President should have used that to launder his own image and boost his image. He should have used that lady as an example.

Are you saying that Jonathan will not win in the South-West if he re-contests?

I have my doubts. It is beyond political issue. The anger of the South Westerners against the government is beyond political party. It is beyond All Progressives Congress or Peoples Democratic Party or Accord Party.
It is beyond that. It speaks for itself.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/jonathan-hard-to-sell-in-swest-akintola/
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by maxbj(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2014
Booked
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Eneze1(f): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2014
I was here
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by geeez: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2014
So what's wrong with what he said?

The president made promises and people believed in him

He has failed on most of his promises

It's not a Yoruba thingy

Yorubas didn't support OBJ despite being a Yorubaman

We are objective and not blinded by the veil of ethnicity

18 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by osighe001: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2014
All dis stories don tire me jor,any tin new?
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by osighe001: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2014
maxbj: Booked
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2014
So they placed sure-p sign post on ogbomosho-ilorin road, my hometown? This GEJ is a huge FRAUD

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by DaLover(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Read this thread to appreciate why they are after her
https://www.nairaland.com/1492522/reasons-why-stella-oduah-being
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by not4sure(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2014
The man said if jonathan want to redeemed his image, he should start with stella odua and take her as scape goat
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by DaLover(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2014
geeez: So what's wrong with what he said?

The president made promises and people believed in him

He has failed on most of his promises

It's not a Yoruba thingy

Yorubas didn't support OBJ despite being a Yorubaman

We are objective and not blinded by the veil of ethnicity
Dont lie,
yourubas supported OBJ, for his second term, they voted for him massively and even converted to PDP, converting back to ACN after he left.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Freewilly(f): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2014
*BRB* need to get the popcorn from the microwave.
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2014
Here is the tiger faced clown spewing this thrash

10 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Ikengawo: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2014
She has stopped them from robbing the sector and, through nepotism and incompetency, crashing planes on a monthly basis like under FFK,

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2014
MIND YOU THIS INTERVIEW WAS GRANTED BEFORE THE LATEST SOUTH WEST SPONSORED SCANDAL ON THE MINISTER
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Ikengawo: She has stopped them from robbing the sector and, through nepotism and incompetency, crashing planes on a monthly basis like under FFK,
That plus the Enugu International Airport especially. Stella Oduahs problems started immediately after the Enugu Airport commissioned its first international flight. Check the timelines

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Ikengawo: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2014
lol i didn't know yoruba people wanted igbos to truly suffer out of sheer obsession and jealousy. Every minister that looks east is immediately attacked

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Omen100(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2014
FreeGlobe:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/jonathan-hard-to-sell-in-swest-akintola/

It's because she to claim to have obtained her MBA from a university in the USA which was later found out to be a standard secondary school in a gettle in the US.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by bloggernaija: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2014
[/b]We talk of corruption, it is high. For instance, have you not seen a SURE-P emblem or signpost on the Ogbomosho-Ilorin Road that was constructed under former President Olusegun Obasanjo? [b]

Every single budget under dumbo Jo is like the current budget; a statement on their intention to loot and how

IT IS THEREFORE NOT SURPRISING THAT ALMOST ALL HE IS COMMISSIONING OR REPAINTING ARE EITHER THE PAID FOR AND CONTRACTED PROJECT OF OBJ, OR THE WORK OF OTHERS.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by ba7man(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Some people should just pray that G.E.J goes beyond 2015 because if he fails to do so........................

The best option for them is to delay it till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Sirsijo(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2014
Nigerians... dont you see how people who re damned re trying to fool you? at first it was religious crisis to destroy the country, when it didnt go as they expected it to. they re now using ETHNICAL CRISIS. God will surely not leave you to temper with what our forefathers strived all their lives to keep calm. YORUBA< IGBO< HAUSA< FULANI and all other tribes re the same, we re all the same and equal. the bads ones with greed in their hearts will win if we keep thinking inside the box. what is the difference between whats going on now and the racism? GOd bless Nigeria. and this topic shouldnt be hyped please, lets try and settle our differences positively. Igbo + Yoruba re all my friends. cheesy
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Sirsijo(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2014
FreeGlobe: Here is the tiger faced clown spewing this thrash

insult the man he is, dont insult the creation of God... you never know what may become of you some day. all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2014
FreeGlobe: Here is the tiger faced clown spewing this thrash

If you know you're better than this man, let us see your face. Enwe like you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by Kingspin(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Because, they didnt perform.
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by EzePromoe: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm not bothered by their rant. I know that they will always be at the losing side.
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sir sijo:

insult the man he is, dont insult the creation of God... you never know what may become of you some day. all the best.
I didn't insult the man or his looks. I was merely pointing to the marks on his face which may be responsible for his attack on oduah.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by WilyWily5: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yorubas want to be Aviation Minister by all means, but no way. God will never allow corrupt people (Yorubas) that ruined the economy of this country to have their way again.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by debetmx(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wily+Wily:
Yorubas want to be Aviation Minister by all means, but no way. God will never allow corrupt people (Yorubas) that ruined the economy of this country to have their way again.

another IGBO smoking junkie on the prowl who should be in assylum.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by stevecantrell: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Stella O again.... ?

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
An average yoruba person believes he is a lord over an Igbo person. They specially hate Igbos that have self esteem who would not lick their ass.

That is why they hate her guts.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by scribble: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
because shes corrupt
Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by geeez: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wily+Wily:

After the bullet proof car scandal you mean she's a saint?

I keep wondering just how much the airport renovations are costing this country

Time will tell

And with this new allegation, you mean to tell me she's not corrupt?

Once again, time will tell

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? by backtosender: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Gej till 2019 abeg

before these yoruba people spoil everything the good people are doing...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb / What Many Nigerians Don't Know About Asari Dokubo / How Goodluck Jonathan Destroyed APC's Momentum - A Nairalander's Analysis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.