Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:23 PM

Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? (11176 Views)

Ways Millionaires Manages Their Money That Make Them Richer. / Who Does The Actual Shopping In Nigeria? Men Or Women? / Nigeria Crayfish Fishermen Or Women Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by joncom(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
juliebest: Yes women r generaly better managers of money than men. Ask any married man around u.

Why won't it be women, when they even hide the one their husbands give them?
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
manny4life:

And you think that men don't mismanage funds? If they knew the risk and pain that comes with it, there are numerous athletes, actors, stars and what not that don't fit your profile of "they know the risk and pain". They were seriously broke as when they started, however, in the general scheme, I'd prefer a woman manager than a man.
U v ur points.
But I m generalizing it.
If u conduct a survey, u ll see that women v d highest percentage of high spenders
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by Acidosis(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Managers are stingy sad

But to succeed in business, you need a good female manager (your wife preferably) cheesy
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by Sepp360(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
[/b][i][/i]
Acidosis: Managers are stingy sad

But to succeed in business, you need a good female manager (your wife preferably) cheesy
If any woman would manage your business, let it not be your wife!...

*posted it out of experience*[b]

*posted it out of experience*

*posted it out of experience*grin
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by bigx(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its not sex related,

Depends on how you grew up
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by ocelot2006(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
juliebest: Yes women r generaly better managers of money than men. Ask any married man around u. Women use d little d men provid 2 take care of themselves,d children n house bills. Btw,I'm Ftc.2014 wil definitely b a good yr 4 me.All glory goes 2 God 4 makg ds possibl n ma family 4 dr support n encouragmt al ds years.

I'm a married man, and I can categorically tell you that what you've posted is a bunch of BULLCRAP! Haba! I love my wife dearly and she's truly an angel, but I must admit that saving is not her strong suit. I practically had to force her to save a percentage of her earnings for a rainy day rather than use it to play mother Theresa. And it's the very same story with most (if not all) of my married friends. Most women can't control that impulse to buy something. Doubt that? Throw them into a nice shoe store or boutique.
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by sunnyt1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Women shd be natural managers while men shd be bad spenders, dats d default configurations, but d table had been turned around ova time. This days, women can manage their own money prudently bt when its nt their money chei, if a woman follows u 2 a restaurant, she will wreck ur pocket, she can order 4 upto 5000 worth of items, bt if she is going there on her own, she wont spend more than 500.
May God help us
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by alivetofuckonly(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Women weh no knw any language pass 'take' or 'I bought this for you'. They receive easily and give out stingyly. That's what make them good manager anyway. If she's your wife she go protect ur money out of jealousy against other women and covetousness for what the money can buy her. But if it is how money is made, only a few women can be managers at that level
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by mactoni91(m): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2014
A poor Family = The Woman
A rich Family = The man
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by EziAsh: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2014
Why do we need to go far.Just look at how our world is manage ,who are does responsible for it.Mostly men .Are they doing a good job?If you think they are doing a good job then that is your answer.Women now are left with trying to manage the little that comes down and if we are still eating inspired the mismanagement from men then tell me they are not doing a good job.Women have stronger ethics and usually think more about the rights of others thus they are more fair.Women some how are very patient they have acquired these skill through their socialization and therefor they have that patience to wait for their fruit to rip and mature.By the way studies are showing that women are better managers than me
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by snthesis(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2014
women are better at Micro-managing, anything higher than that is a No no
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by nopecin(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2014
A virgin woman can manage it better dan a guy but the second hand girls don't try to think about them.....
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by Sepp360(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2014
nopecin: A virgin woman can manage it better dan a guy but the second hand girls don't try to think about them.....
hahahahah!... Virgin and non-virgin!... No be woman all of dem be?
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by Chinoble(f): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Etumgbe: For me women waste money unnecessarily.

How can they be better managers when brazillian hairs are hanging in that saloon?
And u tink women buy brazillian hair with their money?

Anyway 4th to comment no be bad thing.
i will get there soon IJN
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by omoelu1(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2014
Deglo514: Women re beta managers dan men? Even in d school, a female student wil come for a fresh semester wit #20k and manage upto two or three months while a male student wil com back wit such amount and got broke within two or three weeks.
who do you think is collecting d guy's money?
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by qtx(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Sepp360: Early this morning, I was reading some posts on my facebook wall, posted by First Bank Plc precsiely. One of the questions asked was "wether women are better managers than Men"?

Maybe, maybe not. Evidence shows that women are hopelessly under-represented at the sharp end of fund management. Thou only 5-8% of women are found as managers in most companies and fund organisations, but they're known to be good managers!

Does this prove women are better fund managers than Men?

Deviating a little from business,
do women really manage and handle money wisely than men? Putting into consideration all the trivial accesories they buy just to look good!

*Your Opinions*
It depends on the type of woman, individual differences matter alot, number one woman that i know manages money more than men is my wife.
grin she is wonderful
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by nopecin(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Sepp360: hahahahah!... Virgin and non-virgin!... No be woman all of dem be?

Dem diff bra,pls try to observe them...
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by adconline(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2014
Women could be better managers if 50% off and shoes don't exist.. Lol
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by juliebest(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2014
qtx:
It depends on the type of woman, individual differences matter alot, number one woman that i know manages money more than men is my wife.
grin she is wonderful
Thank u jare.
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by juliebest(f): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2014
ocelot2006:

I'm a married man, and I can categorically tell you that what you've posted is a bunch of BULLCRAP! Haba! I love my wife dearly and she's truly an angel, but I must admit that saving is not her strong suit. I practically had to force her to save a percentage of her earnings for a rainy day rather than use it to play mother Theresa. And it's the very same story with most (if not all) of my married friends. Most women can't control that impulse to buy something. Doubt that? Throw them into a nice shoe store or boutique.
That your wife don't know how to save doesn't mean other people wives don't manage their husband's money well.
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by coachwilcox(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Women manage their money better but mis-manage the money their man gives to them. Gbam!!!
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by DocAdray(f): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Women,
especially those that are not exactly well to do.
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by Sepp360(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Doc. Adray:
Women,
especially those that are not exactly well to do.
fine girl, i agree with yhu on this one!.. grin
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by dremoney(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Im actually confused here cuz:

My Mum as a case study, YES she's good in financial management.

My wife on the other hand, NO. That girl can shop for Africa. I'll soon install CCTV on my wallet and cards.
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by Sepp360(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
dremoney: Im actually confused here cuz:

My Mum as a case study, YES she's good in financial management.

My wife on the other hand, NO. That girl can shop for Africa. I'll soon install CCTV on my wallet and cards.
LoLz!... Funny!
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Both can manage money, it all depends. But a wife material should be able to help you manage your money better than you. really. So I think a good woman should be a better money manager than her hubby.
Re: Who Manages Money Better: Men Or Women? by GentleFrank(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN: Flexible Forex Policy On Trial / 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Online Business! / Help On This Lacasera Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.