Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

2014 Budget: Some Animals Are More Equal Than Most Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2014 Budget: Some Animals Are More Equal Than Most Nigerians (1676 Views)

When Gbajabiamila And APC Lawmakers Blocked 2014 Budget / If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? / 2014 Budget: South West Neglects In The Allocation Of The Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Budget: Some Animals Are More Equal Than Most Nigerians by stevecantrell: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2014
israel007: Inasmuchas* I'm pained by GEJ's actions, I don't see myself thumb printing to vote the likes of Tinubu and Buhari.
IF for any reason there would be a change, I know there would be a better replacement than the old wine that is entering into the new bottle!
Re: 2014 Budget: Some Animals Are More Equal Than Most Nigerians by IleIfe2(m): 4:45am On Jan 10, 2014
SLIDE waxie: They will avoid this thread. They must feel ashamed for this gross display of incompetency from the one who calls himself the president and his frog-faced finance minister!
Re: 2014 Budget: Some Animals Are More Equal Than Most Nigerians by steveregs1: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=chairman][/quote]
Believe me, I have asked myself for so long what GEJ has done for the country (apart from, I must honestly admit, sports, which is not enough for a LG councillor in his tenure to do alone, how much more a President) and I have come up with ... nothing. You that feels he has done something for the country why don't you educate or remind us so we can discuss and give appraisal?
Re: 2014 Budget: Some Animals Are More Equal Than Most Nigerians by IleIfe2(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2014
@steveregs:

Believe me, I have asked myself for so long what GEJ has done for the country (apart from, I must honestly admit, sports, which is not enough for a LG councillor in his tenure to do alone, how much more a President) and I have come up with ... nothing. You that feels he has done something for the country why don't you educate or remind us so we can discuss and give appraisal?
Re: 2014 Budget: Some Animals Are More Equal Than Most Nigerians by FNG3: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

The President Of Nigeria Is The 6th Africa Richest President / Army Recapture 3 Adamawa Towns / Aliero Decamps To APC, Wins Senate Ticket Few Hours After Decamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.