Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? (5729 Views)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
How do u intend on doing that?
Have seen pigs fly.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2014
This OP again.
Just come and marry a Nigerian girl and let us be. It's obvious u r fixated on naija babes
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2014
It's a pitiable dishma pishma that the OP is categorizing Naija ladies as fronters. The OP's assertion led me into a state of maniacal bewilderment.

I join the NL damsels and others in saying cabodo rejectamenta to the OP's generalization.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2014
Heheheh CFCfan Obahiagbon grin
CFCfan: It's a pitiable dishma pishma that the OP is categorizing Naija ladies as fronters. The OP's assertion led me into a state of maniacal bewilderment.

I join the NL damsels and others in saying cabodo rejectamenta to the OP's generalization.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: This OP again.
Just come and marry a Nigerian girl and let us be. It's obvious u r fixated on naija babes
Lolzzzeeeereeeelaaaaa...
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2014
CFCfan: It's a pitiable dishma pishma that the OP is categorizing Naija ladies as fronters. The OP's assertion led me into a state of maniacal bewilderment.

lolzz
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2014
davida222:
Lolzzzzerreeelaaa....
why you laughing na cheesy
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Adamskuty: ok,swrry cheesy

anything you say embarassed
he is confuse
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by OohMpaTM: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
How do u intend on doing that?

Oh baby, Ask Ooh Mpa what he cannot do

Just say yes smiley
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2014
flawless..S:
why you laughing na cheesy
Comin to Africa to see u!!!
And ur bf Adamsooky is a retardd.
And a vry ugly troll...
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by UjSizzle(f): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2014
Methinks guys are just confused undecided
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Caracta(f): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2014
uj_sizzle: Methinks guys are just confused undecided

Methinks they have some kind of disorder undecided
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2014
davida222:
Have seen pigs fly.
he promised to make it happen grin
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Mondisweets: he promised to make it happen grin
lets wait n see
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2014
davida222:
Comin to Africa to see u!!!
And ur bf Adamsooky is a retardd.
And a vry ugly troll...
please grow up angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2014
Caracta:

you mean, Nigeerian guys??
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2014
flawless..S:
please grow up angry
We never really grow up, we only
learn how to act in public. And tell him to stop quoting me.. The mind boggles.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2014
davida222:
We never really grow up, we only
learn how to act in public. And tell him to stop quoting me.. The mind boggles.
tell him yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Caracta(f): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2014
davida222:
you mean, Nigeerian guys??

I can't believe people are giving you attention. Gosh!
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by dateonline(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2014
I honestly agree with you Dav,nija babes form a whole lot and it gets on my nerves..this is why i recommend meeting some one online,at least you wont have to put up with all that forming...if you dont agree with me and Dav CLICK HERE

1 Like

Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by OohMpaTM: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Caracta:

uj_sizzle: Methinks guys are just confused undecided

Ooh Mpa thinks these girls have a confused disorder undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by TyLannister: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2014
It's natural. It's a natural psychological mechanism that women use to identify the safest partners to trust. They have to do a balancing act: keep the male hopeful but make him show how much he values her by surreptitiously giving him hoops to jump through grin

It's not a bad thing. But it can be overdone. A man can only work so hard for so long. So a wise woman would put a healthy limit. Also it makes no sense to accept the man or make him believe he's won you and then start testing him all over again. The guy gets confused and his trust in you begins to erode because he starts to think that you're probably trying to get rid of him to go to someone else but don't want to say so.

Bottomline: by all means, play hard to get, ladies. You are women, you're supposed to. But don't make things unnecessarily complicated. Men have rather simple brains compared to you. You can easily confuse a man who's genuinely into you. And men respond to confusion by eliminating its source smiley I'm sure you get my drift wink
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2014
flawless..S:
tell him yourself
He dsnt come frm me, spinless thought me think.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2014
Ty Lannister: It's natural. It's a natural psychological mechanism that women use to identify the safest partners to trust. They have to do a balancing act: keep the male hopeful but make him show how much he values her by surreptitiously giving him hoops to jump through grin

It's not a bad thing. But it can be overdone. A man can only work so hard for so long. So a wise woman would put a healthy limit. Also it makes no sense to accept the man or make him believe he's won you and then start testing him all over again. The guy gets confused and his trust in you begins to erode because he starts to think that you're probably trying to get rid of him to go to someone else but don't want to say so.

Bottomline: by all means, play hard to get, ladies. You are women, you're supposed to. But don't make things unnecessarily complicated. Men have rather simple brains compared to you. You can easily confuse a man who's genuinely into you. And men respond to confusion by eliminating its source smiley I'm sure you get my drift wink
they front so as not to
appear loose and easy, as u said but
some of them do fall for men and still they front untill they loose what they thought they had.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Caracta:

I can't believe people are giving you attention. Gosh!
Ok Carater u got my attention, lets get a couple of thins straight we dnt do fine, and we dont accept thins the way dat they are, and we dont stop talkin, Are u not ashamed, on how other guys over the world think of Nigeerian Ladies? Am here to help out. Am not trying to take the sportlight away frm u on nairaland, i want u on this thread. But u can either get on board or you can get da fuukk outtt.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Caracta(f): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
davida222:
Ok Carater u got my attention, lets get a couple of thins straight we dnt do fine, and we dont accept thins the way dat they are, and we dont stop talkin, Are u not ashamed, on how other guys over the world think of Nigeerian Ladies? Am here to help out. Am not trying to take the sportlight away frm u on nairaland, i want u on this thread. But u can either get on board or you can get da fuukk outtt.

English please. My eyes hurt cry sad
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Caracta:

English please. My eyes hurt cry sad
I'm just not into trying to convince
people like me. I always say to myself, 'It is what it is.' I walk into a situation knowing that people are either going to love me or they're not, and that's OK. I'm just going to be me. You can't be everything to everyone.
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2014

Lolzzzereeeelaaa
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by davida222(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: This OP again.
Lorretta u!!
Re: Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Don't you mean Madam lorretta

Kids of nowadays. No respect.

just messing with ya. No hard feelings smiley
davida222:
Lorretta u!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) / Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) / Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.