Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

"I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out (118338 Views)

Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / Mike Ezuruonye Claims He's Not Bleaching / I Am Not Bleaching - Mike Ezuruonye Blast Bleaching Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by teebiggs(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has been forced to respond to rumors that she has been bleaching her skin. The rumors, fueled by her ever lightening skin complexion has been airing for nearly a year but the mention of her name by a US website, Atlanta Blackstar as one of 15 black celebrities believed to be whitening their skin, moved Miss Nelson to give a response. In a statement released this morning, the Ghanaian actress is alleged to have claimed that though her skin complexion has lightened over the years, it has absolutely nothing to do with skin bleaching.

She said: “My present skin tone is as a result of the constant use of the famous Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter. About 3 years ago, I was fortunate enough to secure a deal to be the "Face of Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter" and as part of the contract, I was given a lifetime supply of the body cream. I have therefore been using this cream exclusively for 3 years, so what you see now is the result of the goodness of Queen Elizabeth. It has simply enhanced my natural complexion rather than bleach it.”

Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter, which is the official moisturiser of the British monarch, after whom the product is named is rich in akomfem oil which is believed to have given Miss Yvonne Nelson this caramel skin colour. It also contains vitamins A, E and F which are essential for nourishment and moisturising without leaving the skin greasy.

Apostle Safo, a brand ambassador of Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter has also jumped to Miss Nelson’s defence saying, “my caramel skin complexion like that of Yvonne, is as a result of the use of Queen Elizabeth, it has absolutely nothing to do with bleaching. Hopefully people will believe us and allow this matter to be laid to rest.”

http://enquizzle..com/2014/01/i-am-not-bleaching-i-just-use-cocoa.html

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by DJDOLA(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Say d truth and d truth shall set u free....madam u are bleaching or not?

14 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by pet4luv2k10ioma(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
That means the cream is very ok in your body. pls leave her alone

9 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by toyinolaigbe: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
DJDOLA: Say d truth and d truth shall set u free....madam u are bleaching or not?
[color=#006600][/color undecided] oh boi u re very funny o

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Indifferent. . .
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by ignis: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Darling Please don't mind the haters...
Let them Keep making empty noise.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Ellidude(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
That's my cream she's got..
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Ellidude(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
DJDOLA: Say d truth and d truth shall set u free....madam u are bleaching or not?
Who's gonna answer that?
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Medunah: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Odd
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by adeoladrg(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
R u kidding? Cocoa butter cream sells in every big supermarket. My mum and brothers use it and I've not seen any colour change. Just confess already, it won't kill.

19 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Kairoseki77: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Cocoa butter doesn't make you change colors.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by castielo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Diz celebrities and their "okricca lies".. mtchewww.. it's not even first grade sef! undecided

12 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by PamelaGold1(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
this is a very heavy lie o shocked this aunty is bleaching joor! angry which kind wicked lie be dis? angry

8 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Cocoa butter..... Gadzuks!!!! I jus came up wif an idea for chocolate butter! Nobody steal it....
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by jasmine21(f): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
See her denying like we've never used cocoa butter before Lmao!! I've been using cocoa butter for years and i even know some guys who use it. It doesnt change d skin. Madam talk true! You're either mixing it with bleaching cream or you're using d bleacher straight up.

19 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
na dsame cocoa butter wey i dey use...shawty pls

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Airforce1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Why all dis dark skinned people dey make noise here
Is it by force she must be dark skinned like u guys?

Don't she have the right to bleach her skin?

Yvonne Bayby.. Don't listen to dis dark skinned people.
They wanna kill your shine with there jealousy.. But it won't work.

I love your new look.

Cheers!!!

11 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Ijawboi(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Why i never bleach? Na cocoa butter I dey use too.

Cums on her beautiful face den SPITS on it.
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by GHKWAME1: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
The girl is bleaching joor! Many Ghanaians use Cocoa Butter and it does not result in body enhancement.

So earlier
yesterday there was a publication that
Yvonne Nelson will be featuring her ex
-boyfriend Iyanya in a new movie ‘The
Ransom’.
This story according to Yvonne Nelson is
false and has resulted in a fight between
her and the Nigerian blogger who
published that story. The two have been
exchanging words on twitter for long.
According to the Nigerian blogger Linda
Ikeji, Yvonne Nelson’s team sent her the
story for publication but didn’t create it
out of the moon. Read their tweets below:

Yvonne: Hi @lindaikeji pls be accurate
with stories involving my name. Thank
you

Linda: @yvonnenelsongh You and Iyanya
are not set to star in a movie called The
Ransom? What's inaccurate about that?
It's not ur movie I hear..

Linda: @yvonnenelsongh Just found out
its not actually ur movie but Elvis Chuks
movie. Anything to stay in the news,
right? Lol. At ur service..

Yvonne: OMG @lindaikeji you changed
your previous story right?? I'm sure you
feel bad about it. Get it right next time.
Good you edited it.

Linda: @yvonnenelsongh no darling I didn't write something false. U and ur
people sent me half-truths. When I found
out the truth, I edited it.

Yvonne: The story and tries to get
approval from readers. Now claim my
team n myself sends stories? I don't have
your phone number etc..I don't have

Yvonne: A team. I have family and crew
members I work on projects with.this is
really childish. The world saw your story
so stop it. It's a new year

Linda: @yvonnenelsongh I'm kinda
annoyed that I let you use me, but trust
me, it will never happen again...you can
keep talking. I'm done!

Hope this isn't one of those stunts,
because with we have seen this kind of
pranks before

https://mobile.twitter.com/yvonnenelsongh

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by axortedbabe(f): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Du u rili owe anybdy any xplanation?jux taya 4 busybodiez

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by OCTAVO: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Cocoa butter ko, mango lotion ni. Palapala!

11 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Big4wig(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Cocoa butter ko,coca cola butter ni..mtshww
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by oladapolif: 1:47am On Jan 09, 2014
cocoa butter go make u black lol, used it before

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by patssy: 3:15am On Jan 09, 2014
I dnt just get it atall, it's her skin for goodness sake nd she has every right to do whatever she deems fit. It's obvious U guyz have been using the fake cocoa butter then. Pls spare her cos she's not answerable to any of you

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by skyscraperTM(m): 7:15am On Jan 09, 2014
Lies!!! I was using cocoa-butter but it was making my already dark skin darker so I had to change to 'caroline' and now 'visita'.

This girl is bleaching and now she looks even light-skinned and ugly.

TeamDarkSkinBeauty!

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by skyscraperTM(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Airforce1: Why all dis dark skinned people dey make noise here
Is it by force she must be dark skinned like u guys?

Don't she have the right to bleach her skin?

Yvonne Bayby.. Don't listen to dis dark skinned people.
They wanna kill your shine with there jealousy.. But it won't work.

I love your new look.

Cheers!!!
Why must she bleach her skin to look lighter? Light-skinned girls are ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly, and ugly. #TeamDarkSkinned
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by DJDOLA(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2014
OCTAVO: Cocoa butter ko, mango lotion ni. Palapala!
bi oro apala...my guy ur head is there I see u
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Heliesha: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2014
shhhhh!!! silence everyone,i want to ask a question how much is the cream please and where can one get the supply?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Sowhizy(f): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Coco butter ko! Butter coca ni! No b same coco butter wey dey darken my skin? Abi ur own na 4 mars dem mak am. Mtshewwww
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by skyscraperTM(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2014
Heliesha: shhhhh!!! silence everyone,i want to ask a question how much is the cream please and where can one get the supply?
the price is 250naira, you can get it in any shop nearest to you.
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Airforce1(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Why must she bleach her skin to look lighter? Light-skinned girls are ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly, and ugly. #TeamDarkSkinned

Your opinion right?

I like dem light skinned grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.