Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (45597 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Comedienne Princess Weds At Ikoyi Registry (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by nerodenero: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
More facts have emerged on why the marriage of Nigerian comedienne, Damilola Adekoya popularly called Princess crashed.

Princess got married to movie producer/ Director Adeshola Jeremiah sometime in May and barely 2 weeks into the marriage the couple started having problems.

Princess had revealed that her marriage crashed due to irreconcilable differences which they could not work out.

However, close friends to the couple are pointing accusing fingers at Princess high profile lifestyle.

According to a source, her husband got tired of Princess high profile, party/show going lifestyle at the early stage of their union and attempts to curtail these excesses led to the failure of their marriage.

It was also alleged that Adeshola married Princess for her money,thinking she had plenty of it and wanted to use her as a means to gain prominence in the showbiz industry, not knowing that she was only a struggling woman trying to make it in life.

Unable to bear his excesses anymore, Princess decided to quit the marriage though its not known if she will file for divorce.

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=144307

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by ortodox: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
*So i am d f irst to comment.* ****dancing skelewu, atilogwu wt a mix of makosa cheesy
I dedicate ds achievemnt to my wondafl family n precious frnds evrywhr.
Thank u Lord 4 I know it is a sign of greater tns to com.****

ehen back to d topic ***clears throat****

Marriage is for better for worst o.
As long as u hav committed urslvs to it aint no goin bk. bt com 2 tink of d yeye reasons why ds 2 r goin apart kps me
wondern. Wc kind of high profile lifestyle d Princess d live kwanu n d husband, sori ex marrying her because of moni
ds kain mar-i-age hw e no go crash sef undecided angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by ifedun2: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Was he not aware of her high profile lifestyle before?What kind of silly excuses am I seeing here?When would people learn that marriage is a serious issue?
Na by force to marry?Shioor.

21 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by nekaa(f): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
That Picture dsnt even speak well abt them

46 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by axortedbabe(f): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
One of d tins wey dey happn wen u marry for selfish interest..........lastly,wen u marry ur mama mate too

8 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by niggi4life(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
in the picture above the guy looked unhappy, BTW, the statement "she was only a struggling woman trying to make it in life" got me laughing grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Philipmems(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
OP why you post this kind picture na... kai.. i dey sorry for the guy oh...

4 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by joyli: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
nekaa: That Picture dsnt even speak well abt them

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by nerodenero: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
They are both Nollywood actors and they have set the pace for the upcoming actors and actresses in the industry. The couple has shown that you can be a career person and at the same time keep your home. Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva grew in acting together, and look at each other like partners not rivals. They are unarguably the oldest couple in Nollywood today. They have been married for almost 30years yet their love is still strong! During Joke Silva’s 50th birthday celebration in 2011, the couple renewed their marital vows and Joke was in tears!
- See more at: http://www.happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/live-play/love-sex/top-5-longest-married-celebrity-couples-in-nigeria#sthash.JafiCrLU.dpuf
nerodenero: I don't know when our celebrities will take a cue from Olu and Joke Silva and many more who have combined fame being a celebrity/star and keeping their homes together. They need to marry for the right reasons and not for selfish reasons. I see it as a curse for the new generation of celebrities as they hardly enjoy the marriage institution. For the newly married ones, I pray they stay married. Getting married is not the issue, staying married is the problem. Looking at the picture below, I just hope and pray that my own marriage will also be as fruitful and successful as these two living legends

12 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by tpia5: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
So, its the man's fault then.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by baggy4luv(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
This happens when you marry your oga

2 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Afrocatalyst: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:
So, its the man's fault then.

Placing blames is not a good way to analyse this kind of issue. In marriage,both make it work or fail. They both were at fault.

12 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by pweetixandy: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
thot she married a Military man...OP Can lie o!
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by nerodenero: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
pweetixandy: thot she married a Military man...OP Can lie o!
Ode!With the picture evidence,you still dey talk nonsense!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by countsparrow: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
@pic, she must av bin telling him, Tunji o de rerin...

12 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by maingwaest(f): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Did they not court, Y is he complaining abt her lifestyle ? And if na true d babe abi woman sef flop;does she not no she is suppose to kool down a little as a married woman? Wotever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
I really feel sorry 4 her cos fat women find it hard to find correct partners cos men are easy turn off by excess skin for the looks of the pic is like princess have bin begging the man thru out their relationship its just after marriage her eyes opened

2 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by missBanks: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Awww.

Little Fresh Air! Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo Shares Some Holiday Pictures.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2014/01/little-fresh-air-miss-nigeria-ezinne.html

2 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by sexLover1: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fat people find it harder to find true love,it's now obviously clear he married her for fame/wealth.
Too bad princess wasted her long kept virginity just like that

3 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by forumcitizens: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
embarassed
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by warrikid(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyli:

I taught am the only one seeing it grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Loooolz
@ d pic. Na by force marriage?

Well,fat people have a problem wit finding true love only when they are not beautiful facially and in their inside.
If u fat n u worwor,u r a gonner.
Sorry to the victim,life goes on for the suspect.

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Crystalline(f): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
na real wah o.
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by 80million1: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is that All?

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Marvyx(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its obvious she got married perhaps because of pressure arising from her age..even her statement some time back that the man is covering her shame by marrying her shows that there was no true love between them..

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by lafuria1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Just lame excuses as if they meet on a match making website and got married the following week.

5 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by gbaskiboy: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Smh# marriage is nt palmwine u can taste and decide whether to buy or not. Both of them should go back to d drawing board and seek to amend their difference.... O ma shey oo

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by enm(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
nerodenero: They are both Nollywood actors and they have set the pace for the upcoming actors and actresses in the industry. The couple has shown that you can be a career person and at the same time keep your home. Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva grew in acting together, and look at each other like partners not rivals. They are unarguably the oldest couple in Nollywood today. They have been married for almost 30years yet their love is still strong! During Joke Silva’s 50th birthday celebration in 2011, the couple renewed their marital vows and Joke was in tears!
- See more at: http://www.happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/live-play/love-sex/top-5-longest-married-celebrity-couples-in-nigeria#sthash.JafiCrLU.dpuf

What do you expect when we over soak in the western ways of life without sifting out the sand from the garri before eating?

4 Likes

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by ifeelgood: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Female celebrities sha!!!!
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Ghadafy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is that woman the same as IYA AWERO?
Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by changingtimes(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ SexLover
na she tell u say she b virgin?

1 Like

Re: Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyli:

I taught am the only one seeing it grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
taught ke ? See bullets mehn!!

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.