Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! (30670 Views)

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Ballotti: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2014
You go gal!
Have some more fun!
Hope JIMMY IYKE is with you to keep you warm? grin
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by sundyke107: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=winniz] Yorubas are Cowards, they think we can be fooled with all their media propaganda against Stella but we are wiser now. GEJ till 2019 haters should GO AND DIE[/quote

Best ever....when will these critics rest? They keep writing rubbish against whoever they percieved as enemy. (Fani Kayode & Lai Mohammed) When the later should be ashamed that a woman has achieved what he couldn't achieve during his reign.

GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Epicgenii(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2014
i don tire 4 ds woman sef
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Tentewa046(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2014
[b][/b][/color][color=#990000][sup][/sup]Without certificate and she is doing great 2 our aviations..80% and she is not done yet.. Bt dis OLODO FFK wit all his international cert..30%
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Uket88: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2014
Yeah No time jare .....she need to flex after all sack or no sack ha bank acct de smile
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by omusiliyu(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2014
...And we call a person in her position a leader. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by OgologoDimkpa: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2014
You go gal!
Have fun and enjoy your vacation.

FFK and his APC e-worriors will be having heart ache as at this moment grin
You're still very innocent until proven guilty.

GEJ till 2019 otherwise go and die grin!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Abbey2sam(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Considering that most of the government is on vacation until January 14th, I am going to make an educated guess that her yet to be released "mission" in Brazil is "vacationing at the beach".

Another educated guess - It is summer in Brazil, so she was blatantly lying about it being cold, to make it seem like she isn't enjoying herself at the beach. Can't sound like you are having fun after being doubly accused of academic fraud and stealing public funds! It's considered bad manners. grin SMH.

I checked the weather:

Current Temp in Brazil's Five Largest Cities:

Rio de Janeiro 31 Celcius/88 Farenheit
Sao Paolo 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit
Salvador 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit
Brasilia 27 Celcius/80 Farenheit
Fortaleza 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit

"Oh, so cold" indeed! Is this woman a pathalogical liar?

Pictures or she didn't have fun

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by OgologoDimkpa: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2014
rati ken: APC pls come up with something new. Seems she's grown thick skin and having more fun afterall. What else is on the script? You might want to check if she passed her WAEC correctly also.

This is an excellent way to react to sham propaganda.

Sham propaganda indeed by Sahara Reporter aka
APC propaganda Media sad

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by cashkid: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2014
nathandrake:

Stick your nonsense weather report up ur ass........brazil is hot, rio de janeiro is hot, I'm a living witness not some lousy weather app btw!! There is no date on ur weather app
dnt mind the fool! let hm be wit his useless app he posted!
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2014
Nigerians, enjoy ya country and una government. Una hear? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When they were doing Occupy Nigeria, instead of you to be occupying, you youths were baffing up and exchanging blackberry pin and pinging each other in MKO square. Instead of Occupying, you were listening to Tuface and Banky W entertaining you at MKO Square grin grin grin grin

So if Stella Oduah is relaxing in Brazil, what can all you internet warriors do about it? Mtschewwww!!!

Nonsense and ingredients.

Docile Nigerian youths tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by toluene12: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Eziachi:
So this is what its all about?
Tribal inspired finishing of other tribes. And the same Yoruba trying to finish other are the one that sing one Nigeria like parrot, that any mention of dissolution of Nigeria send some into a spin.

You guys can't have it both way. You can't be hanging on to one Nigeria like a leech and at the same time can't stand anything that is not one of yours.
Why Jonathan cannot shock all of you by calling a referendum on one Nigeria. I don't know. I was one of those calling for Odua's head when the news broke about the bullet proof car, but now, I can see clearly now that this just Yoruba doing what they do best, destroy whatever that is not one of it's own and nothing to do with fighting graft.

yoruba fighting for one nigeria?
you gotta be kidding me

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by cashkid: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Uket88: Yeah No time jare .....she need to flex after all sack or no sack ha bank acct de smile
yes, her bnk act dey smile while u wallow in poverty. i pity u sha!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2014
In Brazil just like one warlord went on holiday to Cote D Ivoire grin grin

But your people talk say you dey kampe

This people funny sha. LWTMB

Omo Yooba, E BURU GAN OOOO. In fact, IKA NI YIN !!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by khollzz: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2014
And dees r d pple dat rep us internationally...if she can giv us fake life abt weather then she can lie about anything even her gender!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by ukaegbufadigar: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Abariwiseman: enjoy urself madam, u too much.
upon all the media propaganda, you still dey kamkpe
[color=#990000][/color]big mama we dey ur back..noting dey hapen.enjoy ur holidays!
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Sao-Joaquim/forecasts/latest (17-18 Degree Celsius - Cold)

http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/brazil/santa-catarina/s%C3%A3o-joaquim-456522/ (22 Degree Celsius - Cold)

http://www.yourweather.co.uk/weather_Sao+Joaquim-South+America-Brazil-Ceara--1-113607.html (21 Degree Celsius - Cold)

Do you still want more proof? grin grin
I love the way you demolished those brainless idiiots and shameless liars with FACTS. God bless you. Never again shall we allow any lie to stand on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Pennywise(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2014
Brazil: Nigeria's new destination for money laundering (and this is official). You have to love this woman. There can be no better country and no better govt to be a minister. grin
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Petraman(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2014
Brazil is cool indeed! or i don't know temp again?
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2014
khollzz: And dees r d pple dat rep us internationally...if she can giv us fake life abt weather then she can lie about anything even her gender!
So the minister of aviation is now your weather reporter? You guys would hold on to anything, including feaces, to sustain your shameless propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
So the minister of aviation is now your weather reporter? You guys would hold on to anything, including feaces, to sustain your shameless propaganda.

grin grin You never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2014
my fake jews people, dont be so dumb. the country is laughing at y'all shallowness and dumbity.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Revolva(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2014
grin shameless nation shameless woman......

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2014
@ rudedough with what you showed, Brazil is not cold. Insincere Nigerian has polluted your mind with his insincerity. Good luck coming out of the cage.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

I don't argue about the obvious. I have posted picture evidence of the weather report in Brazil and i've also posted a link for everyone to verify. Do you have any proof that Stella Oduah posted her comment in the afternoon when the weather was hot?

Open the link and see for yourself, the weather today in Brazil will be at 23 degree Celsius during the day and 16 degree tonight. At 23 degree Celsius, Nigerians will be shouting "weather for 4".

http://www.accuweather.com/en/br/sao-joaquim/41289/weather-forecast/41289

Can you disprove me with some weather link that shows Brazil will be at 29 degree and 31 degree as you propagate.

First it was MBA, later it was Honorary PhD from a fake school... They have all been disproved. Now it's weather in brazil. cheesy cheesy cheesy Orisirisi.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehya @numerical_guy
This guy really humbled you.
You don answer numerical_guy sote your head no fit understand numbers again.
Rudedough,ride on

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by winniz: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=sundyke107][/quote]
It was the same Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba that brought Nigeria back to stone ages now Jonathan is trying to clean up the Mess of all those thieves they are fighting him so they can ruin Nigeria Completely. They should keep fooling themselves with all their media propaganda. Say no to Muslim brotherhood party of Nigeria (APC)

GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2014
Petraman: Brazil is cool indeed! or i don't know temp again?
Stella's azz that has been opened is what is making her cold. You do not expect her to not be cold with the events that have been happening in her life recently.

Poor Stealer... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online: @ rudedough with what you showed, Brazil is not cold. Insincere Nigerian has polluted your mind with his insincerity. Good luck coming out of the cage.

cheesy cheesy Brazil is not cold at 19 degree Celsius? shocked shocked What is the Min temperature of your air-conditioner? Please....!!! Nigerians scream "Weather for 2" at 27 degree Celsius. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online: @ rudedough with what you showed, Brazil is not cold. Insincere Nigerian has polluted your mind with his insincerity. Good luck coming out of the cage.
Did u do geography in school? When have your locality in Nigeria read 23'C before even with all the rainfall? Babe,@ that temperature,brazil will be cold for a Nigerian stepping into that place. @Night u are having 19'c. U can then imagine because most of the airconditioners u see around here have 18'C as theit MIN temp and yet u complain of cold under such AC's
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy Brazil is not cold at 19 degree Celsius? shocked shocked What is the Max temperature of your air-conditioner? Please....!!! Nigerians scream "Weather for 2" at 27 degree Celsius. cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahahahahaha.

You are a big clown!

19 degree Celsius is summer.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2014
diluminati: my fake jews people, dont be so dumb. the country is laughing at y'all shallowness and dumbity.

Come,this dumbity na English or na yoruba? I cant find dumbity in an english dictionary

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by vivalavida(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:
Stella's azz that has been opened is what is making her cold. You do not expect her to not be cold with the events that have been happening in her life recently.

Poor Stealer... embarassed
Yoruba babes and english on nairaland today.
First it was diluminati with dumbity
Now it is babe_online with stealer.
Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC / Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe / Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.