Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! (30656 Views)

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by seangy4konji: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2014
person weh soppose deh jail...Goodluck nor get any brain at all...Stella toto don make am loose common sense!!!Clueless president...as long as he is banging that Stealer Odua??Our 400000 barrels of oil will keep missing and criminal will keep vacationing while we Nigerians cant have normal water runnning from our taps....
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by nathandrake(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2014
Bandit C.:

The same way Nigerians are suffering and Bola Tinubu's daughter is graduating from a University in the USA.

The same way Nigerians are suffering and Fashola is driving about in a 600 million Naira bullet proof SUV

The same way Nigerians are suffering and El Rufai, Buhari, Amaechi and fellow clowns are hopping off one jet into another.

The same way you and your fellow loudmouthed e-touts are currently suffering online and offline while tinubu, fashola and there fellow rogues are either in their Lagos island mansions sipping champagne or in Paris doing shopping.

You guys have cornered the market on stupidity and gross, disgusting hypocrisy.

Your type make me sick to my stomach.

Walking around with a giant log in their eyes looking for people with specks in theirs.

I love the way you write buh its such a pity you are a tribalistic slowpoke, why will you support a person that is wrecking your future directly or indirectly cos the way I see you, you are not a truthful and honest person and you most be a criminal to support a criminal. Fashola, tinubu and co are also criminals buh the difference they get the job done. I think its high time you stop seeing things from the ibo point of view and you should a Nigerian before you ar anything else
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Cmfrt001(f): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm not surprise at all because our 'democracy' has lies as its foundation and liars/deceptive rogues as its founders/pioneers.
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by agbameta: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bandit C.:

The same way Nigerians are suffering and Bola Tinubu's daughter is graduating from a University in the USA.

The same way Nigerians are suffering and Fashola is driving about in a 600 million Naira bullet proof SUV

The same way Nigerians are suffering and El Rufai, Buhari, Amaechi and fellow clowns are hopping off one jet into another.

The same way you and your fellow loudmouthed e-touts are currently suffering online and offline while tinubu, fashola and there fellow rogues are either in their Lagos island mansions sipping champagne or in Paris doing shopping.

You guys have cornered the market on stupidity and gross, disgusting hypocrisy.

Your type make me sick to my stomach.

Walking around with a giant log in their eyes looking for people with specks in theirs.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6w5GgGia9z4/UoZ9tPLdv8I/AAAAAAACNQU/_hP02uNIiic/s1600/000.jpg[/img]

Gov Chime spotted in Scotland for son's graduation..

Your village asss deceptively forgot about the prison warden, wife abuser and kidnapper in Enugu with his graduating son in Scotland..

Oponu bigot....
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by rafcrown(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
IT WAS COLD BECAUSE OF HER STATE OF MIND AND ?BMW AND ? TORONTO
WHEN POLITICIANS TALK U MUST CROSS-CHECK PROPERLY TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg / RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.