Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet (30262 Views)

Mikel Shines: Do You Think Mourinho Would Have Allowed Mikel To Play UCL? / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by MicroBox: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
busterr:

i'll reply this when Mikel wins and i see you anywhere near the jubiliation party, infact i'll use the deadliest bouncers to bounce you out. You remember 2face story abi??
Abeg tell us the story
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Tstarboi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mikel! Mikel!! for real
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Neob04(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
I have said it before on the forum, the award is for no one else bt John Obi Mikel.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by scholes23(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: hahaha, the haters are slowly arriving

Let them come. We're ready 4 them
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by pumpingmachine: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
martyns303: In and out same day. Not spending a night in ur home country and catching up with home based fans huh?
if I slap u ehn
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by ToyinDipo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mou at work I guess. When Mikel comes back, you'll see him playing his heart out for Chelsea.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
abeg wetin be scores? mikel fc win
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by busterr(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
bastien: Pix or didn't happen

#TeamYaya

close your eyes and picture the scenario i don't think you've still get prove tho, because apparently your stu.p.idt.y will also cloud your vision and i hope cote'dovoire makes you a citizen sooner rather than later
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by kevweflex(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
petitedick: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork
and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been
a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those
who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would
like to thank god for giving me this opportunity, my parents words cannot express their thanks, I also want to thank my network provider etisalat for not disappointing at that very moment, I thank my colleague miss Margaret for all her support and finally every nairalanders for keeping this quest alive. thank you all

back to the topic, drumming all my support for Africas finest footballer in my very time....#teammikel all the way
Keep quiet. Na your mate dey create topic.
Na
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
kevwe_flex:
Keep quiet. Na your mate dey create topic.
Na
hey hey park well there, na only u see my post, if u no like d game abegi go sleep..
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by bastien: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
scholes23:

Let them come. We're ready 4 them
are u serious!!!

Well #teamYaya
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by yetunsbay(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Etumgbe: big boy. up chelsea.

click LIKE if you want mikel to win the award
AMA NIGERIAN BUT NOT CHELSEA FAN...#teammikel
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by striker9(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
solomon111: It's only in Nigeria you see people hating on their fellow citizens that you begin to wonder.
The hate is almost withcraft-like.
Why wasn't african football brought into disrepute when okocha was robbed?
Are you surprised?please don't,even Christian Chukwu didn't vote for Okocha back in 2004.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by bastien: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
busterr:

close your eyes and picture the scenario i don't think you've still get prove tho, because apparently your stu.p.idt.y will also cloud your vision and i hope cote'dovoire makes you a citizen sooner rather than later
thanks for d insult

Na bozo person dey quote bozo person when him know say d person na bozo

#TeamYaya
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by emsheddy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
na man u jet him for take go before? Sorry for all those chelsea fans wey think say Mikel deserve am. Na Yaya Toure deserve that award. No african player dey as consistent as Yaya. I don talk my own. #spreads mat to wait for them blue people to run their mouths..
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Badosqi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
emsheddy: na man u jet him for take go before? Sorry for all those chelsea fans wey think say Mikel deserve am. Na Yaya Toure deserve that award. No african player dey as consistent as Yaya. I don talk my own. #spreads mat to wait for them blue people to run their mouths..
The guy just scored for city
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by kevweflex(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
petitedick:
hey hey park well there, na only u see my post, if u no like d game abegi go sleep..

As ur username implies so ur upstairs is. I don park my 2015 Chevrolet Colorado well and chilling on my bed.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Currently watching the Man City match and I must tell yu that Yaya is winning this. That dude is phenomenal.

Today he scored a goal that Mikel in his 300 games for Chelsea hasn't scored
Btw, am a #ChelseaFan
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by safarigirl(f): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
emsheddy: na man u jet him for take go before? Sorry for all those chelsea fans wey think say Mikel deserve am. Na Yaya Toure deserve that award. No african player dey as consistent as Yaya. I don talk my own. #spreads mat to wait for them blue people to run their mouths..
nobody said he isn't consistent...he consistently fails to win AFCON
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by safarigirl(f): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
KingMEXX: Currently watching the Man City match and I must tell yu that Yaya is winning this. That dude is phenomenal.

Today he scored a goal that Mikel in his 300 games for Chelsea hasn't scored
Btw, am a #ChelseaFan
and where were his goal-scoring abilities when CIV needed it?

So Mikel hasn't scored a goal in his 300 games? Make I spread mat for here first, bros abeg gist me this tori, I never hear am before
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by yetunsbay(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Badosqi:
The guy just scored for city
and so we shld close d thread...team mikel jare
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by cr7lomo: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
blueto: . What made Jay Jay Okocha not to win the afoy back then. Go and create your own site, where you can be feeding your members with your wrong news and stories. NOT ON THIS SITE grin grin grin grin

The reason was that etoo was outstanding for both club and country, he was real Mallorca's best player. He was cameroon's best player as well and he won AFCON not as a player in the team but the best in the team at that time Barcelona was gunning for him while okocha wasted his time in turkey and Bolton that could not make Europe , besides that okocha dint face serious challenges in Europe as etoo as of that time. The club u play for matters so as how sort after the player is in the market
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: and where were his goal-scoring abilities when CIV needed it?

So Mikel hasn't scored a goal in his 300 games? Make I spread mat for here first, bros abeg gist me this tori, I never hear am before
If yu watched today's match and saw Yaya's goal, yu would understand my point.
Am a diehard CFC fan and I support Mikel buh I believe in saying the truth always and The truth is that Mikel doesn't deserve it.
If yu critically analyze the work rate of both players last season and this season, Mikel is no match. Yes Mikel was fortunate enough to be amongst the trophy winning Chelsea side last two seasons till now and Yaya wasn't fortunate but it still doesn't change the fact that Yaya has contributed more than Mikel.
Does Mikel have a 1st team shirt in Chelsea?? honestly answer this question
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by busterr(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
petitedick: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork
and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been
a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those
who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would
like to thank god for giving me this opportunity, my parents words cannot express their thanks, I also want to thank my network provider etisalat for not disappointing at that very moment, I thank my colleague miss Margaret for all her support and finally every nairalanders for keeping this quest alive. thank you all

back to the topic, drumming all my support for Africas finest footballer in my very time....#teammikel all the way

and no thanks for me??
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Sheenor: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nottin do yuh Mikel...........go and clinch the award.....we go come back here "nairanld" to celebrate am with you......Sai Mikel walai.....
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by busterr(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
KingMEXX: If yu watched today's match and saw Yaya's goal, yu would understand my point.
Am a diehard CFC fan and I support Mikel buh I believe in saying the truth always and The truth is that Mikel doesn't deserve it.
If yu critically analyze the work rate of both players last season and this season, Mikel is no match. Yes Mikel was fortunate enough to be amongst the trophy winning Chelsea side last two seasons till now and Yaya wasn't fortunate but it still doesn't change the fact that Yaya has contributed more than Mikel.

.dude shut the hell up you're never a supporter of Mikel if you think he doesn't deserve the award. How dare you compare him with toure based on goal scoring abilities You don't score goals when you're the defensive midfielder!!! Mikel has proved he can play better than Yaya whenever they're in the same pitch, go and re watch nigeria vs civ afcon
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by safarigirl(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
KingMEXX: If yu watched today's match and saw Yaya's goal, yu would understand my point.
I won't say anything concerning Mikel's first team shirt cuz that matter has been overflogged already.

Mikel has been fortunate enough to win trophies? Bro, winning a trophy takes more than fortune, it takes team work and spirit. It requires a player to do all he possibly can to futher the cause of his team, it's not about amassing goals my dear. Our 2009 U-17 team lost the gold medal because they were more interested in scoring goals and winning the golden boot than they were in working for the team.

It's not enough to just bang in meaningless goals, some say CR7 didn't win any trophies and so doesn't deserve the WPOTY if we're basing it on trophies won, but they forget that CR7 was more or less solely responsible for Portugal's World Cup qualification, hence, he gave his all to further the cause of his team- unfortunately, this ss something no CIV player will ever learn and this is why their golden generation is useless
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Charlesedet25(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
busterr:

i'll reply this when Mikel wins and i see you anywhere near the jubiliation party, infact i'll use the deadliest bouncers to bounce you out. You remember 2face story abi??
abeg tel me dat tuface story
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
busterr:

.dude shut the hell up you're never a supporter of Mikel if you think he doesn't deserve the award. How dare you compare him with toure based on goal scoring abilities You don't score goals when you're the defensive midfielder!!! Mikel has proved he can play better than Yaya whenever they're in the same pitch, go and re watch nigeria vs civ afcon
No, yu should do the shutting up. Before the arrival of Fernandinho, Yaya was a DM just like Mikel and he was more prolific than Mikel. For crying out loud, Mikel ain't even popular in London, England when compared to Yaya. If yu were online on Twitter when Chelsea played Arsenal, yu would have seen the insults heaped on him for playing clumsily especially the tackle he made on Arteta. Last season UCl was the worst, the dude kept giving the ball away to the opposition and it cost us at some point. I read an article written by one Brit Tabloid and the author described Mikel as one of the worst Central Midfielders in England. Listen to commentaries and yu would hear the same. Yu obviously don't watch football to have quoted me only to write this trash. Don't get me started with yu angry
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by cr7lomo: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
busterr:

Guy , u no gree get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) / Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet / The Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria Thread: U-17 World Cup (India 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.