Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls (4015 Views)

So Bored / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / I Am Bored And Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by 190daclown: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
so these hustlers now chat? shocked

Nor be suga mommy again
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
190daclown: so these hustlers now chat? shocked

Nor be suga mommy again
Hustler for love or for a simple careless chat. Loool. You know the funny thing. You are meeting my chat request already grin. That's what you don't know. Why am I d only one seeing it. Even go and die met the request.looool
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
KELVIN-XY:

No worries dearie
It's for gud..grin

I lyk ur tendencies thou
I like the fact that you are being a mystery man. I would have asked what tendencies. I know I think. But you choose to leave me to my thoughts. You would be a great mystery writer. I like that
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
De Tus: @OP, lol cheesy It has to do with your body chemistry. You're sexually incapacitated cheesy
Incapacitated. Nice word. I use it a lot but the exact dictionary meaning I don't know. So first I checked. Did I? I guess not. Sexually? And dat word? You are so unthinkable. Very funny grin
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyce2013:
Go n die so u are alive. I tot u have already gone to die. Just kidding. I know what am saying. Am picking my words and am not stupid. So trust me am very very wise, intelligent and brilliant. I asked the question on purpose. Remember I said am bored and jobless. So for you to be angry with any of my comment you think is senseless means you can't understand my simply English. What do you expect from a jobless and bored lady at the moment A sensible line of discussion.......?? I just don't want to be insultive but u were insultive to me also so my line of insult would be this, your post shows the level of your I.Q. It's quite poor. Simply english which is the topic of the thread you can't understand.
Those with high IQ simply played along....the know it's a play, just catching fun. The understand the meaning of jobless
Did I hurt you? am sorry.
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by IamDejman(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
*Forced myself to type dis*...i know wt u doing, playing mind games wif erryone
joyce2013:
I like the fact that you are being a mystery man. I would have asked what tendencies. I know I think. But you choose to leave me to my thoughts. You would be a great mystery writer. I like that
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Supremor(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Joyce r u nocturnal
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=Supremor]then bring up something u'll like to talk abt[/quote
You. grin. Just joking
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Supremor(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
But u've already kept me awake
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
IamDejman: *Forced myself to type dis*...i know wt u doing, playing mind games wif erryone
I had dozed off already.....and alas I awoke and saw this.....am not. Why are you behaving like go and die. I was bored and jobless so why would u expect most of my discussions to be quite sensible. I never forced you to comment initially and you were going to be my friend tomorrow cus I was interested in knowing the controversial thing about me you wanted to talk about. I was just to lazy to reach my phone tonight that's why. Mind games? I don't even know how to play it.....that hurts badly tongue. Except you would teach me.deal? grin. No but on a more serious note
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Supremor: But u've already kept me awake
I did? Am so sorry. Pls. So are you also nocturnal because for you to know one, you must be one. Am not. Infact I have to b up 6am tomorrow
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Go_n_Die: Did I hurt you? am sorry.
Yea u did. Got a soft personality. Apology accepted grin grin
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Supremor(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyce2013:
I did? Am so sorry. Pls. So are you also nocturnal because for you to know one, you must be one. Am not. Infact I have to b up 6am tomorrow
u made me so tonight though I'm equally jobless as u r
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by kraftyiyk: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyce u want me to keep you company huh , OK WILL YOU MARRY ME grin grin grin, let's take it to the highest level, let's keep our self's company forever.. grin grin grin
bdw, comedy is a funny way of being serious ooo cool cool
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Supremor: u made me so tonight though I'm equally jobless as u r
Loool. The only difference is that you are not blabbing senseless things like me abi cheesy
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
krafty iyk: joyce u want me to keep you company huh , OK WILL YOU MARRY ME grin grin grin, let's take it to the highest level, let's keep our self's company forever.. grin grin grin
bdw, comedy is a funny way of being serious ooo cool cool
You are so intelligent that's a wise saying I would keep with me because it's sometimes true. "the fact that comedy is a funny way of being serious". But in this case. Noooooooo. I won't marry u. Am already engaged so thanks. You came late. If you were earlier, I would have thought about u
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyce2013:
Words are different from personality remember. True though I said that. If I really wanted to bleep wouldnt I have solved that issue with my bf rather than saying it here? Tink about it. And find out if I ever called any of those numbers or replied the pm's.Find out
out of the abundant of the heart,the mouth speaketh.go and bleep ursef.as per replying the PMs,u goofed
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Supremor(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyce2013:
Loool. The only difference is that you are not blabbing senseless things like me abi cheesy
u think so bt I avn't seen d senselessness in ur posts only did support d attack on go n die I'm enjoying ur company sha
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by kraftyiyk: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyce2013:
You are so intelligent that's a wise saying I would keep with me because it's sometimes true. "the fact that comedy is a funny way of being serious". But in this case. Noooooooo. I won't marry u. Am already engaged so thanks. You came late. If you were earlier, I would have thought about u
sobs sobs...le'me go to bed naw, no need...sobs sobs
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
talk2davoo: out of the abundant of the heart,the mouth speaketh.go and bleep ursef.as per replying the PMs,u goofed
Did you pm's me? Am so sorry. I truly dint even remember the password to my email since last year( days ago sha) so I couldn't have read any pm so don't take it personal. And I would take the supposed insult as a complement because not everyone has that gift and talent. Witty grin. Am so goofed
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
krafty iyk:
sobs sobs...le'me go to bed naw, no need...sobs sobs
Looool. Ok. Go. I give u permission.you are so funny. Sorry am playful
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Supremor: u think so bt I avn't seen d senselessness in ur posts only did support d attack on go n die I'm enjoying ur company sha
So what was the inspiration behind this user name of yours? Supreme icecream?? Thanks for supporting the attack on himI just hate it when people feel all complete and see others as stupid
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Supremor(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyce2013:
So what was the inspiration behind this user name of yours? Supreme icecream?? Thanks for supporting the attack on himI just hate it when people feel all complete and see others as stupid
don't know anything abt supreme icecream o d user name is supposed to be supremo nd as 4 d attack it was a mistake I didn't support it u shouldn't av lashed at him regardless if he started it
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Supremor: don't know anything abt supreme icecream o d user name is supposed to be supremo nd as 4 d attack it was a mistake I didn't support it u shouldn't av lashed at him regardless if he started it
Mistake? A change of mind you have there? That's good. You are remembering mum's lessons right. Don't mind me. I didn't attack him I only had to explain the meaning of the topic. And simply told him what his not understanding(permit that English) that simple sentence meant. Is that an attack or explanation? It was u that named it attack o.looool
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by IamDejman(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyce2013:
I had dozed off already.....and alas I awoke and saw this.....am not. Why are you behaving like go and die. I was bored and jobless so why would u expect most of my discussions to be quite sensible. I never forced you to comment initially and you were going to be my friend tomorrow cus I was interested in knowing the controversial thing about me you wanted to talk about. I was just to lazy to reach my phone tonight that's why. Mind games? I don't even know how to play it.....that hurts badly tongue. Except you would teach me.deal? grin. No but on a more serious note
That's my bad then?...If i'm still going to be ur friend tomorrow, then i'll teach u wat u could have taught on mind games.
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Supremor(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
joyce2013:
Mistake? A change of mind you have there? That's good. You are remembering mum's lessons right. Don't mind me. I didn't attack him I only had to explain the meaning of the topic. And simply told him what his not understanding(permit that English) that simple sentence meant. Is that an attack or explanation? It was u that named it attack o.looool
if u re-read my post u'll c I was meant 2 write 'didn't' u could av made ur point known without d use of such words as he having a poor I.Q
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2014
joyce2013:
Did you pm's me? Am so sorry. I truly dint even remember the password to my email since last year( days ago sha) so I couldn't have read any pm so don't take it personal. And I would take the supposed insult as a complement because not everyone has that gift and talent. Witty grin. Am so goofed
Pm u? Unto which level naw? Be careful because im using dis nairaland acc with my spouse.pls go and bleep ursef
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Kate77sexy(f): 1:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Seriously !!!! Are there adults here or just kids?? Smh ....Fyi ,I aint replying,no matter what u write....no time.!
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Duru009(m): 1:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Dats my pin:74588332........ For whatapp add:08066319080
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2014
joyce2013: Who am I? For u who said you know who I am and is it bad to want to chat just with someone you don't know? Am home alone and have the dignity to remain sitter in my house and not go out wit some bf to some evil places and u cal it attention seeking. I even slept off. Anyways always remember that some (not all) who play innocent here are far from innocent and those who seem wild are very very innocent all round. Character wise etc. NL is just a game for words not true personality remember mr talk
true talk... hi joyce
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2014
talk2davoo: Pm u? Unto which level naw? Be careful because im using dis nairaland acc with my spouse.pls go and bleep ursef
Alright. As you wish. Your command is my desire. Sorry
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2014
lilhansome: true talk... hi joyce
Hi....thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those In Uk: London 2 Be Precise / I'm New Here, I Want Friends. ;D / Boyfriend Search 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.