Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls (4006 Views)

So Bored / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / I Am Bored And Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by joyce2013(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
talk2davoo: d last time i checked they dont fight in church.so u've nt answd my question
Looool.so tell me where can we fight? We're do you think is optimum for fighting? Loooool. You are not annoying as I thought you know.
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by kraftyiyk: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
joyce2013:
You are such a funny being. It's unfortunate that am very bad at cooking indomie especially for others because I simply microwave the whole stuff inside a pool of water till its very soft and drink it. Does that sound disgusting? Now, Do you still want me to cook it for u or send 70 naira to you?? I would add money for egg don't worry. How many eggs do u want? wink wink. Actually u got 3/5 because beauty(pretty) is in the eyes of the beholder and you haven't beheld.
dont worry, send the microwaved fluid like indomie, i'll handle it, abi u don 4get say straw dey exist grin grin
and for your looks....hmmmm..i can perceive it, from your user name, it's been postulated and proved that very pretty girls does not bother about fronting sharp names, hence ur simple user name just gv u away... cool cool
hey, dont i deserve a pat at d back
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by sixteendigits: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
joyce2013: Who am I? For u who said you know who I am and is it bad to want to chat just with someone you don't know? Am home alone and have the dignity to remain sitter in my house and not go out wit some bf to some evil places and u cal it attention seeking. I even slept off. Anyways always remember that some (not all) who play innocent here are far from innocent and those who seem wild are very very innocent all round. Character wise etc. NL is just a game for words not true personality remember mr talk

Can't help but agree
Re: I Am So Bored And Jobless Wanna Talk With Someone.innocent Talk Pls by vickylala239: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bored add up
7E13C5C7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Search 101 / . / Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.