Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56259 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
theoctopus:

She has no time to respond to silly blackmail. You guys can keep coming out with them. When you get tird of the lies and blackmail. You will all be looking like foools. Her detractors can keep the blackmail up and see who will laugh last

And you really got me laughing with your comment. You need to go back to school. Did the senate release an official statement through facebook? Where did you read that? Was the news link the official senate facebook page? Ignorance is a disease. grin

How will she have time to respond, when she is busy surfing the net, looking for more places where her MSc from Pluto are stated, for her to edit. grin grin grin

That means the education Zik gave you is as worthless as toilet tissue. When you are referencing Facebook as the official statement of Nigerian Senate, it clearly shows your level of illiteracy, which is in the higher percentile.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by deeptesting(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
I am really bored.

Spent 4hrs on the road just to get home.
Got home now there is no power supply.
Checked the Generator there is no fuel left and it is late can`t go out.
Now wants to eat,opened the fridge Oops! the stench is unbearable,soup gone bad.
Came online to get some fresh air and it is all about Stella this,Stella that....Pls does anyone have this woman's phone number?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Soloter(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
you guys need to release a movie titled "desperate minister's aides in a cover up deal "

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by goldfish80(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Look no further than Fani kayode or creamjones.He is the person who doctored Stella's wiki page and alerted SR and premium times.His sensational article on the topic this morning, gave him away.His sole aim was to embarrass Stella and amuse himself.That he has achieved. Well done Fani

11 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

How will she have time to respond, when she is busy surfing the net, looking for more places where her MSc from Pluto are stated, for her to edit. grin grin grin

She has a job to do and she's busy doing what we asked her to do. You on the other hand should look for gainful employment and stop taking out your frustration on us.

9 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Slizbeat(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Soloter: This is diversionary. defend your boss, Oduah and stop blabbing. Can you tell us why it is every where that this lady obtained both MBA and B.Sc degrees in the USA? how come the sudden exclusion of MBA on the cv she submitted to the Senate. by the way, is Senate your boss' mouthpiece?

Are you an Olodo?? Don't you know that Wikipedia is being edited by individuals?? I myself have an account with Wikipedia and have passed several details to Wikipedia with my concrete evidence and they have been published. Sahara has been able to bring proof of their investigation which happens to fall in line with the CV she used in gaining employments....It's only on Wikipedia that she has an MBA degree and not on her CV. Get that to your skull or better still jump inside Kainji Dam.

14 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its high time someone sued these fakes that parade themselves as Journalists. So much money can be gotten for damages and that would cripple the news site. I don't mind taking the whole money gotten from damages if Stella doesn't want it. grin

These dudes are hell bent on destroying the woman's career and its not cool angry

Pls o, don't call me an Anti-APC supporter cos I don't even know what the A stands for not to talk of the C sad

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by solomon111(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
I don't even care about the never-ending antics of APC.
It's the gullible Nigerians swallowing APC propaganda that i pity.
In most parts of the world,whenever a new opposition party arises,it's usually better,sincere and even moral than its predecessor,but in Nigeria the reverse is the case.

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by nairaman66(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
theoctopus: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV. The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?ref=stream

Stewpid bench warmers called the SENATE.. Who cares if she had PHd or MSc.. Sack the damn lady for her corrupt minded acts, is this too difficult? Haba!!!!!!!!!! Nigeria which way?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

She has a job to do and she's busy doing what we asked her to do. You on the other hand should look for gainful employment and stop taking out your frustration on us.

grin grin grin

Are you pained that she will sack you tomorrow because she will tell you, you are not worthy of her bumper PPP contract, based on the bullocks you and your PPP crew are spewing here.

Your job is on the line. Try harder to impress Madame Stealer Fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Clerverly: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

This was what you were saying this morning:

The onus is on you to proove she forged her certificate like Tinubu. Stop relying on shakara reporters for your source of information. It will only make you look like scum.

The accusation remains the same...SR never based their story on CV submitted to the Senate but her resume on the Ministry of Aviation Website and the those scattered on line to hoodwink people. So I still on what I said. The woman stinks!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Soloter(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Slizbeat:

Are you an Olodo?? Don't you know that Wikipedia is being edited by individuals?? I myself have an account with Wikipedia and have passed several details to Wikipedia with my concrete evidence and they have been published. Sahara has been able to bring proof of their investigation which happens to fall in line with the CV she used in gaining employments....It's only on Wikipedia that he has an MBA degree and not on her CV. Get that to your skull or better still jump inside Kainji Dam.
What about the Nigeria Aviation website? is it hackers that edited it and included the info? what about the replete citations that say she's MBA and B.Sc?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Clerverly:

The accusation remains the same...SR never based their story on CV submitted to the Senate but her resume on the Ministry of Aviation Website and the those scattered on line to hoodwink people. So I still on what I said. The woman stinks!

How come you're not showing an equal disdain to master forger, crook and ex drug dealer Tinubu?

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ratiken(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:
Mods Frontpage please, lets shame shakara reporters.

Dont worry yourself as that might not happen. This is APC's nairaland just like sahara reporters.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Clerverly: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

How come you're not showing an equal disdain to master forger, crook and ex drug dealer Tinubu?

Open a thread on that lets trash it. This is about the criminal Oduah angry angry
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by nairaman66(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
goldfish80: Look no further than Fani kayode or creamjones.He is the person who doctored Stella's wiki page and alerted SR and premium times.His sensational article on the topic this morning, gave him away.His sole aim was to embarrass Stella and amuse himself.That he has achieved. Well done Fani

Just an entity/person can edit a person's Wikipedia page without any clarification? Haba, this is an insult to them.. For the records- Wikipedia as an organization do not treat information with CHILD GLOVES like every other Nigerian Org.. Really sad, but sorry to say this. Please know your facts.. and stop cooking up statements that would be counter-effective. Thank You
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by theoctopus: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Clerverly:

As usual, your illiteracy problem didnt let you really read very well. Sahara's story was based on Wikipedia. Claiming that she has doctored the ministry of aviation website is so lame. What hogwash. How can you even accuse her based on her profile on the ministry of information website? Isnt that stupid? You can only accuse her based on her CV. Something she summitted or wrote with her own hands. Not something that is posted online. Such a disgraceful comment from you. Such fake news and lies from Sahara reporters and premium times

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by theoctopus: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
nairaman66:

Just an entity/person can edit a person's Wikipedia page without any clarification? Haba, this is an insult to them.. For the records- Wikipedia as an organization do not treat information with CHILD GLOVES like every other Nigerian Org.. Really sad, but sorry to say this. Please know your facts.. and stop cooking up statements that would be counter-effective. Thank You

Wikipedia does not post or edit information. Information on Wikipedia is posted by anyone all over the world. You are an ignoramus. An olodo

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Clerverly:

Open a thread on that lets trash it. This is about the criminal Oduah angry angry

Didn't see you there.
https://www.nairaland.com/1584725/breaking-court-may-jail-tinubu

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by HowFar: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
nairaman66:

Go to the children's section of nairaland. You're out of depth here.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
deeptesting: I am really bored.

Spent 4hrs on the road just to get home.
Got home now there is no power supply.
Checked the Generator there is no fuel left and it is late can`t go out.
Now wants to eat,opened the fridge Oops! the stench is unbearable,soup gone bad.
Came online to get some fresh air and it is all about Stella this,Stella that....Pls does anyone have this woman's phone number?

Kindly contact the PPP crew for stealer's number.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Pamcrest(f): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
But why d reference to an MBA degree on her Facebook page, Min of Aviation profile and Wikipedia?
I think if truly she has an MBA she would have been proud to include it in her CV to d senate.
But since she didn't include it, we can now give her breathing space.....until d next SR exposé grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by theoctopus: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pamcrest: But why d reference to an MBA degree on her Facebook page, Min of Aviation profile and Wikipedia?
I think if truly she has an MBA she would have been proud to include it in her CV to d senate.
But since she didn't include it, we can now give her breathing space.....until d next SR exposé grin grin

There is none on her facebook page

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by OCTAVO: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nawa o.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1: Damage control.

Failed woefully.

Facebook is the official site of Senate? tongue tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy The cry of defeat!!

Here you go, published by Premium Times

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

When will the SW give up? grin ;D

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy cheesy The cry of defeat!!

Here you go, published by Premium Times

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

When will the SW give up? grin ;D

How has that confirmed her MSc from"USA".

How has that confirmed her honorary doctorate in 1998 from Pacific Christian University, when none ever existed.

Only Pacific Christian College existed and it ceased to exist in 1997. Note the word college. The college became Hope International University in 1998 when it attained university status.

You are a learner.

Try harder, to be worthy of your PPP pay.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by strangest(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Time to go back to open letters, Clark actually nailed OBJ,.. These people wan divert our mind..
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
me_for_you: mumu APC thug. Facebook is your papa's official website

Here is a more credible source sauce: grin grin Please manage the sauce, i don't have much left in the pot.

When will you guys give up? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

How has that confirmed her MSc from"USA".

How has that confirmed her honorary doctorate in 1998 from Pacific Christian University, when none ever existed.

Only Pacific Christian College existed and it ceased to exist in 1997. Note the word college. The college became Hope International University in 1998 when it attained university college.

You are a learner.

Try harder, to be worthy of your PPP pay.

She never stated that she had an MBA. Who the hell cooked up the MBA story? undecided undecided **You don't know how happy i am today** Dancing azonto

Watch the reason why they want to kill the Honorable Minister of Aviation. She has destroyed the cabals eating from the rot of our aviation industry. She stepped on many powerful toes and they are out to get her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voKZlZVscc4

Bro are you sure you are educated? Cos i doubt that. Do you know what an honorary Doctorate Degree is? A market woman can be a honorary Doctorate Degree holder. It has nothing to do with academics.

You want to know how many Hon. Doctorate degree Dame Patience Jonathan has? hahahaha grin grin grin grin Any more propaganda? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
rudedough:

She never stated that she had an MBA. Who the hell cooked up the MBA story? undecided undecided **You don't know how happy i am today** Dancing azonto

Watch the reason why they want to kill the Honorable Minister of Aviation. He has destroyed the cabals eating from the rot of our aviation. She stepped on toes and they are out to get her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voKZlZVscc4

But she claimed honorary doctorate from a fictitious university undecided

I repeat, your job is on the line.

Try harder.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1:

But she claimed honorary doctorate from a fictitious university undecided

I repeat, your job is on the line.

Try harder.

Bro are you educated? Do you know what an honorary Doctorate Degree is? A market woman can be awarded a honorary Doctorate Degree. It has nothing to do with academic qualification.

Do you want to know how many Dame Patience Jonathan has? hahahaha grin grin Any more propaganda? undecided You guys should give up, you've been knocked out many times already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.