Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56193 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by victorazy(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2014
ogayor: Can this be her real cv.
The maker of this cv cannot even write Anambra state correctly. Or was it then called ANAMBARA STATE

No weapon against us shall prosper.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by danny21(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2014
I think having a “free” press is very good for this country but its rather sad the way our journalists,bloggers etc,look for stories to trend whether true or not,journalism is supposed to be investigative but laziness and greed has robbed this people of their conscience...I read a story by one segun dada on dino melaye and tokunbo fabiyi(former melaye)and I was disgusted by the lies in the story,even things he purported were tokunbos part of the story were all lies..we know we are in trouble as a people when people who are supposed to report the truth can be bought to distort stories and facts,the latest Oduah saga is as baseless as its senseless,why come up with a story that isn't true just to put her down or get viewers to be logged on to your website,blog or column...its sad and I think N.I.J needs to correct theses anomalies in its industry.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Sike(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:
Some nairalanders need to hide tonight.

After all the abuses people rained on her, this woman continues to grow from strenght to strenght.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Can Nigerians see a product of the Nigeria educational system, blindly defending honorary doctorate award from a university that does not EXIST.

Wonders, shall never end.

I repeat, tell your Madam to enter her bedroom and show the world her imaginary MSc from ''USA'' and her honorary doctorate award from her phantom fictitious university.
prof, madam stella may be has shown her msc to the appropriate people. Little wonder why NNPC where she previously worked has not raised any dust. The senate kept quite also because they knew that it was all propaganda. No reasonable nigerian apart from south-west agberos and agberoess will take this serious. Do u know the series of scrutinization she went through before becoming a minister. Or do u think that minister is the same as babaloja?. Keep waiting for her to go into her bedroom and show u her documents.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by mrofficial(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2014
pandriod:

This woman is just a thief.

The people who are supporting her will defend her in any way. But I'm sure the truth is really bitter and will definitely go down their throats.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Abel202: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2014
[b]My people,
It was just yesterday that I said Stella Oduah will not get even a slight wound from this latest bullet aimed at her.
Today am laughing in Chinese language hio hio hio hio!!

To all those people wishing to bring down this great performing aviation minister - Shame on you !!!

To Fanny Kayode FFK who wrote rubbish yesterday against this great lady and the Igbo people - ANUOFIA See who is laughing now !!!!

To Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and all those other News media that are bent on pulling people down or making Nigerians fight amongst themselves - Big Shame on you !!!

Mrs Stella Oduah - Please carry on the great work you are doing in the aviation sector, God is with you. We are proud of your achievements, as we are also proud of the chievements of the Minister of agriculture, that of Finance, that of Sports, etc

No weapon fashioned against this aviation Minister shall prosper.

We are waiting for their next assault, which shall certainly fail like this and the previous ones --- I DEH LAUGH !!!![/b]

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by oritim: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2014
is that not PHd am seeing under her name?

The whole thing is confusing. The profile was not properly made up. From what am seeing, the write up is fraught with so many errors.

I think we need to see her transcript to be able to confirm if she actually passed through the four walls of a university as claimed by her.

I do not know why Nigerians are so crazy about paper qualifications.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Sunshinelady(f): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2014
winniz: I knew it from the onset that yorubas were witch hunting Stella but God has vindicated you. This 2014 all your enemies shall be put to shame in Jesus name. APC can go and die chai.
. I DEY TELL U..'Dey will eat dere own flesh & drink dere own blood'.. Aunty Stella, put ur hope in God & He ll fight 4u
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by nduchucks: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2014
This lady has apparently committed no crime. Someone simply lied (or made a mistake)on the official page of Nigeria’s Ministry of Aviation as well as her biography on Wikipedia that she has an MBA. I'd prefer that she clears the air once and for all.

The minister will escape being fired once again.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ikeyman00(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2014
@@@@

dnt have time to read this thread

all i can say to my people is to prepare for Biafra

hope onlytruth is watching

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by subnormal: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2014
I have 2 issues with the cv released by NASS
1) why was it published on Facebook and not through the NASS webpage or a proper media house?

2) why is there a conflict btw the profile on the aviation webpage and the cv by NASS.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by khamas19: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

You do not have to weep.

let us all stand up to them and their sycophants on social media and drown their noise.

If that is the little we can contribute to the fight against corruption and other ills of our leaders and society, let us all do it, irrespective of religion and ethnic group.

This is the level of sycophancy we have been seeing in the politics section of NL. I will advise more NLers to be more frequent in the politics section, for us all to drown the voice of these sycophants.

This is not about PDP or APC or xtian or moslem or Pro and anti-GEJ. It is a clarion call to all, to stand up for justice.

OmoAkin superstar1... I see your hand work oo.. kare lai

ku ise Oluwa

Ada fun e...

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by emmabest2000(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer: shame on the SW and their media

shame on sharia reporters

shame on femi fanny kayode
Big shame to the SW indeed

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Ehisod(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Why is nairaland a peddling ground for all this nonsense? Do you guys call that a CV or what? That passport photo you have on it is an obvious "amatuer photoshop" job. Also like some guys pointed out earlier why is it not on the Senate website if it is coming from the senate? Look, this is just a reply from the Stella Oduah Solidarity Group and not any yeye release from the Senate. An official reply on such an issue should come from her PR office or from the Presidency or the Ministry she is administering not some yeye facebook page set up by some attention seeking and hungry group of people. By the way am neither Yoruba nor from the Northern parts so do not even take it there as we are wont to do on Nairaland.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by biopat(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Liar from the pit of hell, I am not an APC supporter. Even if I am, I have the right to support good governance. I recognise one, when I see one and I can recognise a corrupt stinking and clueless government, when I see one,

What is there in Madam Stealer entering her room and bringing out her MSc certificate from "USA" and let her show the world.

Senate is now her megaphone. Was senate there when she was editing and lying in her CV.

I'm not an APC supporter. Even if I am, I have d right to support good gove....NOTED.
WITCH WHEN GO VISIT OWL, WAKA WELL!!!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Antivirus92(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2014
ndu_chucks: This lady has apparently committed no crime. Someone simply lied (or made a mistake)on the official page of Nigeria’s Ministry of Aviation as well as her biography on Wikipedia that she has an MBA. I'd prefer that she clears the air once and for all.

The minister will escape being fired once again.
ndu chuks is this ur comment or am i hallucinating? Chai, new year new change!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by mokola1(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2014
There seem to be a theme running here among supporters of this unaccomplished woman. As long as she is an Igbo woman, all her incompetencies and the fact that she fraudulently spent over $1.5 million to purchase 2 BMWs are irrelevant. Is it any wonder that Nigeria is stagnant? For Nigeria to work and become progressive, the citizens must stop tribal and relgious defence of the undefendable. This woman should have been sacked a while ago, arrainged before a court to make a full account of all the monies spent in her Ministry on all those "projects" she has been touting to the nation. And the same thing goes to every single minister in this crime ridden administration.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by vivalavida(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

PPP answer my germane questions.

Your damage control method Clearly shows her PR team lacks tact. They are as clueless as the govt they work for.

Nna check the like his comments are getting and urs. U are trying too hard men. Bounce
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ocelot2006(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1: Damage control.

Failed woefully.

Facebook is the official site of Senate? tongue tongue tongue

What bloody damage control?! You bloody idiots have just been exposed as big time biased liars, yet you try to cover your shame by claiming damage control? You APC folks are PATHETIC.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2014
5.00GP:
FACEBOOK IS NOT GENUINE AS SOURCE OF ANY NEWS.....

I CAN'T SEE THIS NEWS ON VANGUARD NEWSPAPER, PUNCH, PREMIUM THISDAY, NTA,CHANNELS TV .

Here take better sauce... http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

Hope you're happy now. grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by efilefun(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV. The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?ref=stream

So wikipedia is wrong also ba? Abeg make jonathan and hin army go sleep joor, imagine as dem rush change story under how many hours.... 9ja I hail ooo.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by 1stola: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2014
So she has been lying on her Facebook page and her website
crook like her.
Shame!
You dey form wetin u no be angry
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by gulfer: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2014
If this is a defamatory or libelous accusation, let her go to court or make a statement through her various official mouth-pieces and not some scavenging e-warriors on Nairaland.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2014
henrysam:

Kindly note not all yoruba are apc member some yoruba don't even understand why apc behaving like this.
Please stop this general statement. All the major tribes in Nigeria are member of apc. Let us be focused please and fight our joint enemies.

Honesty is a virtue. May you live long.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by DaVerdict: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2014
I quite agree with you!!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Here take better sauce... http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

Hope you're happy now. grin
hahahahha. Epic! grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2014

I wonder what this Yoruba man would be feeling like now... grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ocelot2006(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2014
efilefun:

So wikipedia is wrong also ba? Abeg make jonathan and hin army go sleep joor, imagine as dem rush change story under how many hours.... 9ja I hail ooo.

anybody who has done quality knows that Wikipedia is not an ideal source of information cos it is riddled with so many mistakes. With supposed "true facts and references" i can upload trash about you on Wiki and get away with it. so yes, Wiki is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2014
THE GODS SAY:: That Picture is real... grin

Ndi Yoruba should give up...
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2014
5.00GP:

SHE CAN INSTRUCT THE COMPUTER PROGRAMMER AT THE MINISTRY OF AVIATION TO EDIT IT....

I KNOW YOU HAVE READ HOW SHE HAD EDITED HIS EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS ON INTERNET (WIKIPEDIA, AVIATION WEBSITE..... )

Of course she can. Now that it has come to her attention that there was an error in her biography. She will ask that it be edited but if she does that now, trust the SW media to hijack it and say she's cleaning the data.

It'll be another way for their news papers to make money. Do you think these newspapers care about you? Mehn those guys got bills to pay, they care about what sells. Propaganda or True story, it doesn't matter.

Let the Biography stay there for now, it will be edited later.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by efilefun(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus:

But you are a liar and a supporter of lies. You are a disgrace. A cheat who spreads false information all over the Internet. APC is a party of fraudsters and liars. And both of you fit each other well

So facebook is the official website of senate or 9ja aviation sector right? Abeg u need correct Alomo and Ogidiga to correct ur thinking

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Fulani Movement For Peter Obi In Plateau March(photos) / Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) / Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.