Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Pictures Of Some Premier League Managers When They Played - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Some Premier League Managers When They Played (1694 Views)

That Moment When You Ask A Chelsea Fan What They Played Yesterday. / How Your Premier League Managers Looked Like During Their Playing Days! / New Premier League Managers Already Under Scrutiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Some Premier League Managers When They Played by UGetSense(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
I just came across these pics and they looked funny, so I thought I should share with you guys.

ROBERTO MARTINEZ

A more recent memory, Martinez only retired in 2007. Martinez started off in his native Spain with Zaragoza before going on to play for Wigan, Motherwell and Swansea, among other sides. He ended his playing career at Chester City in the 2006-2007 season.

JOSÉ MOURINHO

Well, if anyone ever tells you it is necessary to have a successful playing career to become a talented manager, ask them 'what about Jose Mourinho'? The 'Special One' only played 94 times in his senior playing career. Playing in his native Portugal, Mourinho opted to retire early and head instantly into coaching.

ARSENE WENGER

The longest-serving Premier League manager. Arsene Wenger has been at Arsenal for more years then every single other manager in the league, combined. So you can most certainly be excused for not remembering anything about his playing career. Wenger only made 67 appearances during his career, mostly for Mulhouse and Strasbourg.

DAVID MOYES

This is a truly great picture of David Moyes during his playing career. Moyes had big spells at Dunfermline and Preston North End, where he went on to become the manager later. He made over 500 appearances during the span of his career, scoring 46 goals for numerous clubs.

So what do you guys think? Kinda funny, right?
Re: Pictures Of Some Premier League Managers When They Played by UGetSense(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
angry This is so frustrating! The pics refuse to upload. I'm using photobucket. Plz can anyone help? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The Story Behind The Glory Of Kanu Nwankwo A.k.a Papilo / Premiership Fixtures For Week 4 / Which Player Sells The Most Shirts In The Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.