Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (21080 Views)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
SLIDE waxie: u and ur fellow eastern rodents bringing up unfathomable logic are the senseless and unresonable individuals here!

Sahara reporters did establish the fact that the school offers no master degree course!

And i didn't read them say they dig the records! The records of graduating students are posted every year are there for u every year in the year book of every school!!!

But what's there to argue abt? Wht record do u even need when the school website clearly says it doesn't offer such programme?

And the bunch of dry head who said they spent $2,000 for the info are just as unresonable and primitive as u are! This shows ur level of corruption within ur eastern bloodlines!

$2k for wot?

Wen all they did was
1.click on the website,

2.go to 'contact us',

3. send a mail asking for records(which we all knw no school will give u dt)

4. Receive a response that unless with a particular condition, u can't av that. But for other enquiries, contact the registrar on xxxxxx etc. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Its just as easy as technology made it to be.

So, what's the 2,000 dolls for? grin grin

Corruption no go cease for una life o!

And the amateurish way u guys handle matter is soo 'kindergarten-ish'....did i see bola tinubu in dt story? Did he forge a certificate? Oh! Did the chicago registrar sent a report as requested? i see grin grin now, what was the outcome?

grin the highest ruling court in Nigeria, on may 2013 struck out the case for lack of evidence grin grin

And if u av a brain, u will see d difference btw us in the SW, and u dolts of that jungle.

Answer these questions oh ye insincere biafran::

1. Was it an ibo man fighting against tinubu?

2. How many igbo lawyer were persecuting Oduah?

3. Post a link from NL where all yorubas or even a 20% of them were in support of Tinubu during those tral period!

i'm sending a signal to u, if only u av a receptive brain:
We alwys feel ashamed in the SW to support an indicted electorate...

We dnt collect N200 each to raise placards and
sing the praises of suspected criminals.

That is how Rwanda started..calling each other cockroaches and stuff...abeg make i run come carry all my family before una kill unaselves finish cos of people looting Nigeria...dunces
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

How can she defend something she NEVER claimed? embarassed

1. The Honorary MBA degree is false and fraudulent, this she claimed on her CV

2. MBA degree claims were on many government website including her own ministry. That info came from where? The fake honorary degree or the bogus crap in many ibo website's fake news article claiming she stayed back to obtain her master degree in the US?

3. Why all the midnight frantic efforts to rid all government websites and disabling of links to get rid of this info?

4. Bottom line, SR and PT's work is done, it's know public knowledge that she is a lair and doesn't have any masters degree honorary or not from any university on the surface of the earth. Also, their efforts means no more false, deceptive and fraudulent info on taxpayers funded government websites.

5. All public officials are now on full notice that the gig is up and no more degree shenanigans.

6. SR and PT once again highlighted the kind of president we have in office and the kind of dishonest, crooked and untrustworthy people he hires.

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life: What folks do not understand is that by SR alleging that they spoke with the President/Registrar of the college, and now they're denying it, this puts their own "so-called" integrity at stake. In fact, I want the them to issue an order to SR asking them to issue an apology for using their name for their foolishh lies and deceit.

You are right, lying to buttress a point invalidates and punches holes all over the original alligation
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by tpia5: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Can someone please tell the lady to get a follow up degree from a standard university in nigeria, why was she insisting on attending all these relatively unknown universities?

An international student for that matter.

Unilag has many programs for working professionals, she can also try uniabuja if she prefers.

She can go to a british school if it won't conflict with her schedule and responsibilities.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by ratiken(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
MidasT: The "Honourable" minister: Stella Oduah needs to speak up now and defend herself. This is not an issue about competence, but a matter of honour. I expected her to have come out with a position on the allegation, but her continued silence implies culpability. The storm shall not pass over this issue, cos as much as i support the GEJ admin, she has become a festering sore that no ointment can sooth. If the university needs a court order to release details of her qualications, then those with the reach, that makes a hell of a noise daily, should get it, and follow the matter to a logical conclusion. And, FFK and cramjones, pls stop giving half informations to Nigerians.

Madam Oduah is not supposed to utter a word cos there is no issue anywhere. People stirring up sentiments have been consistently exposed.
If she responds to this, then they question if she wrote her WAEC herself and she responds, and they question why she wears multi coloured pants and she responds again.
No single second should be given to address rubbish, she should address the aviation sector and not APC.

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by tpia5: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Topic

Why would a school say they already released information as per gani fawehinmi's request, that doesn't make sense.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
obailala:

..And who told you she did not claim to have an MBA??... you think SR just came out of the blue and manufactured a story that she has an MBA and then turn around to dispute the MBA?... If she did not claim to have an MBA, how come all the websites where her profile is described (Wiki, aviation ministry etc) are either being disabled or edited??

All I know is that there's no smoke without fire.. if the allegations were truly baseless, there wouldn't have been a need to disable or edit her online profile in the last 48 hours. Our leaders in Nigeria are all crooks, we don't need a soothsayer to tell us.

I haven't seen where she claimed it, the ONLY valid document stating such which is her resume submitted to Congress did not actually state such claims. Again, someone provide me a VALID authoritative proof where she claimed MBA from St. Paul's College? Look sir, people do ALL things to destroy one's image, it's called Pull Down Syndrome (PDS). I won't be surprised that SR edited the Wiki article, I won't be surprised if they cloned her FB page (several stars have fallen victims of this). People will go any length and extent to achieve their aims, let alone when they have dubious funding from her detractors...

Please, it's all part of the game: SR clone a page, state these claims, then edit the Wiki articles to make it look like someone is doing it, then disable the pages to make it seem like she's hiding something, then calm down and let people decide that she's bad. Behind the smoke, we can see who's the real arsonist...Please, I know that SR is doing everything and anything. They will GO ANY LENGTH. Heck they could have hacked into Aviation's ministry website (it won't be the first this has happened, hacking into Nigerian govt agency website).

4 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by kirian202: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=GeneralShepherd]Claiming a degree not worked for is the height of low self esteem and criminality! Why do we keep having the worst of our society at the helm of affair? Which way Nigeria?

If found guilty Stella should be asked to resign! She's an international embarrassment!

Proudly Igbo by the way[/quot
Nigger U aint SHiiiiiiiiiiT
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by tpia5: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
rati ken:

Madam Oduah is not supposed to utter a word cos there is no issue anywhere. People stirring up sentiments have been consistently exposed.
If she responds to this, then they question if she wrote her WAEC herself and she responds, and they question why she wears multi coloured pants and she responds again.
No single second should be given to address rubbish, she should address the aviation sector and not APC.

If the Edo governor called a press conference to clear himself and make amends the other time, then what's wrong with proving the allegations are unfounded here.

Isn't she supposed to have a pr team handling such issues btw.

Is there no yoruba person working with her?

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by specco(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mrs Oduah's sanitation exercise in the aviation industry hit the Yorubas badly. This is why they want her head dead or alive! Nigeria has to move on. We won't continue to allow a people who act as cankerworms to continue to go unchecked, especially in that vital sector (aviation). It is always difficult to wean a child but with determination and self will, the mother prevails to the benefit of all. Many of these rantings could also be emanating from hypocrites whose certificates are doubly questionable via 'expos' 'cheats' 'bullets' 'settlements' etc. When you point one finger remember that four are protestingly pointing back at you. You know yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by tpia5: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

I haven't seen where she claimed it, the ONLY valid document stating such which is her resume submitted to Congress did not actually state such claims. Again, someone provide me a VALID authoritative proof where she claimed MBA from St. Paul's College? Look sir, people do ALL things to destroy one's image, it's called Pull Down Syndrome (PDS). I won't be surprised that SR edited the Wiki article, I won't be surprised if they cloned her FB page (several stars have fallen victims of this). People will go any length and extent to achieve their aims, let alone when they have dubious funding from her detractors...

Please, it's all part of the game: SR clone a page, state these claims, then edit the Wiki articles to make it look like someone is doing it, then disable the pages to make it seem like she's hiding something, then calm down and let people decide that she's bad. Behind the smoke, we can see who's the real arsonist...Please, I know that SR is doing everything and anything. They will GO ANY LENGTH. Heck they could have hacked into Aviation's ministry website (it won't be the first this has happened, hacking into Nigerian govt agency website).

Ok, but why did she attend relatively unknown schools in the US?

And why didn't she transfer her credits to the more standard schools either in nigeria or elsewhere?
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by goldplated(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
According to Premium Times--------------------
The American National Centre for Education Statistics has told PREMIUM TIMES that the Pacific Christian University, Glendale, which Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, claimed awarded her a doctorate degree, does not exist, confirming this newspaper’s Wednesday’s report that the minister’s purported honorary Ph.D is fake.
The National Centre for Education Statistics is an agency under the U.S. Department of Education.
Responding to a PREMIUM TIMES’ inquiry, the spokesperson for the agency, which maintains a comprehensive and up-to-date database of all American public and private educational institutions, said, “Thank you for your inquiry. I do not see a university in our database that is Pacific Christian University in Glendale”.
She however suggested that the closest to Pacific Christian University in the database might be Hope International University in Fullerton which she believed used to be known as Pacific Christian College.
Contacted, Every Delarosa of the registrar’s office at Hope International University confirmed that the institution used to be known as Pacific Christian College and not Pacific Christian University as Mrs. Oduah indicated in her resume.
Even at that, Ms. Delarosa insisted Mrs. Oduah could not be referring to Hope University because the institution changed its name from Pacific Christian College in 1997 while Mrs Oduah claimed she was awarded a doctorate in Business Administration 1998.
The Hope University official also explained that the institution, even when it was known as Pacific Christian College, had never had a campus in Glendale. She said the university was based in Long Beach city at the time.
“We do not have any records of any candidate by the name Stella Oduah or related names,” Ms. Delarosa said, after pouring through the university record. “Whether now that we are Hope University and in the past when we were Pacific Christian College, we did not give any such person a degree here.”
This newspaper had Wednesday reported that the aviation minister lied on oath to the Nigerian Senate, by claiming that a Pacific Christian University awarded her an honorary doctorate degree in 1998.
Mrs. Oduah had made the claim in a 7-page resume she distributed to Nigeria’s 109 senators during her confirmation hearing on July 2, 2011.
On page four of the document, the minister claimed the university, which she said was based in Glendale, awarded her an honorary doctorate in Business Administration.
Download the resume Minister Stella Oduah submitted to the senate here.
It was based on this document that she was grilled and eventually confirmed by the lawmakers.
But investigations by PREMIUM TIMES had determined Wednesday that no university called Pacific Christian University existed in the United States.
The U.S. Department of Education, through its National Centre for Education Statistics, keeps an up-to-date database of all public libraries and educational institutions in the country – public, private and colleges.
PREMIUM TIMES reporters spent hours on Wednesday searching this database.
Our reporters searched by state (California), city (Glendale) and name of institution (Pacific Christian University). Yet, nothing came up in the name of the university Mrs. Oduah claimed gave her an honorary doctorate.
According to the database, there are six colleges (universities) in Glendale, a city of 191,719 inhabitants in Los Angeles County, in the state of California.
The colleges are American Medical Sciences Centre, Brand College, Glendale Career College, Glendale Community and North-West College.

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by naijaking1: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1: Another damage control methodology.

Dead on arrival.

I call it getting the truth.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

1. The Honorary MBA degree is false and fraudulent, this she claimed on her CV

2. MBA degree claims were on many government website including her own ministry. That info came from where? The fake honorary degree or the bogus crap in many ibo website's fake news article claiming she stayed back to obtain her master degree in the US?

3. Why all the midnight frantic efforts to rid all government websites and disabling of links to get rid of this info?

4. Bottom line, SR and PT's work is done, it's know public knowledge that she is a lair and doesn't have any masters degree honorary or not from any university on the surface of the earth. Also, their efforts means no more false, deceptive and fraudulent info on taxpayers funded government websites.

5. All public officials are now on full notice that the gig is up and no more degree shenanigans.

6. SR and PT once again highlighted the kind of president we have in office and the kind of dishonest, crooked and untrustworthy people he hires.

1. The Senate has released her full CV, look at it and post the page where she claimed it.

2. This has been argued a million times, 98% of the time, many ministers and secretaries do not know certain information that has been put about them. Information is like wild fire, bits and bits are lost along the way when transmitted. I have witnessed information on govt websites that were totally FALSE. So I cannot hold her responsible for what an over zealous webmaster does with the account. Now that she knows an incorrect info is out there, she'll take steps to correct it and make sure such things don't happen again.

3. Midnight efforts? Lol, I can see you're working for the Office of the Chief Information Officer to know that. It's only on the Aviation Ministry's website (govt website) that has the information. Tell me what other govt info has her bio details on it? Therefore I don't see what efforts you're talking about.

4. Yep, their work is done, like you know she's a public liar, a lot of people will form their opinion. Apparently, the pros against the cons is wayyyy too much. People can see the light now, so shaking on that part.

5. Exactly. When things like this happens, we restructure our process. Now the Senate will have a Bio Investigative Committee. When a candidate goes for confirmation, they will employ due process which involves thorough investigation and background checks. So YES, no more degree shenanigans.

6. I don't care what SR and PT writes, for millions of people like myself, they're not a trustworthy platform so why should I give a hoot about what they gat to say... Please. It's like me watching FAUX News, wtf will I wanna do that? Only Republicans and political extremist watch faux news, so you already know those who listen to SR and PT.. cool cool
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
tpia@:

Ok, but why did she attend relatively unknown schools in the US?

And why didn't she transfer her credits to the more standard schools either in nigeria or elsewhere?

Please, let's not address the issue of quality and quantity, if you so desire to address that, write your letter to Aviation Ministry headquarters. That you go to known schools isn't a determinant of success in life.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by phreakabit(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
[size=18pt]That does it . . . . I guess Saharareporters can no longer be considered a credible source![/size]
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by BigBen10: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

1. The Senate has released her full CV, look at it and post the page where she claimed it.

2. This has been argued a million times, 98% of the time, many ministers and secretaries do not know certain information that has been put about them. Information is like wild fire, bits and bits are lost along the way when transmitted. I have witnessed information on govt websites that were totally FALSE. So I cannot hold her responsible for what an over zealous webmaster does with the account. Now that she knows an incorrect info is out there, she'll take steps to correct it and make sure such things don't happen again.

3. Midnight efforts? Lol, I can see you're working for the Office of the Chief Information Officer to know that. It's only on the Aviation Ministry's website (govt website) that has the information. Tell me what other govt info has her bio details on it? Therefore I don't see what efforts you're talking about.

4. Yep, their work is done, like you know she's a public liar, a lot of people will form their opinion. Apparently, the pros against the cons is wayyyy too much. People can see the light now, so shaking on that part.

5. Exactly. When things like this happens, we restructure our process. Now the Senate will have a Bio Investigative Committee. When a candidate goes for confirmation, they will employ due process which involves thorough investigation and background checks. So YES, no more degree shenanigans.

6. I don't care what SR and PT writes, for millions of people like myself, they're not a trustworthy platform so why should I give a hoot about what they gat to say... Please. It's like me watching FAUX News, wtf will I wanna do that? Only Republicans and political extremist watch faux news, so you already know those who listen to SR and PT.. cool cool

lol. No.6 you don't care what SR or PT writes yet your No.1 is from a Facebook post later published by the same PT that in your own words not a trustworthy platform.

your desperate attempts to defend this woman is obvious and well meaning/thinking Nigerians will not buy into it.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
gratieao: [/s]
Senseless post
The post is senseless to you because you have no sense to decipher the sense made in his/her post. Try to get some common sense then re-read the post and then maybe it will make a little sense to you.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

[s]1. The Senate has released her full CV, look at it and post the page where she claimed it.

6. I don't care what SR and PT writes, for millions of people like myself, they're not a trustworthy platform so why should I give a hoot about what they gat to say... Please. It's like me watching FAUX News, wtf will I wanna do that? Only Republicans and political extremist watch faux news, so you already know those who listen to SR and PT.. cool cool[/s]

Is honorary MBA degree on the same CV the senate released?

Yes Or No
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by LRNZH(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
phreakabit: [size=18pt]That does it . . . . I guess Saharareporters can no longer be considered a credible source![/size]

This is the internet. These records will remain for a very very long time.

Igbos disclaiming Oduah's clear case of fraud (changing her info on Wikipedia, Aviation Ministry website, her personal website if she has nothing to hide) is reminiscent of how the civil war started i.e. selective execution of national leaders in the first republic.

If your child is culpable, admonish and teach the child a lesson. There are genuinely sincere and qualified Igbos that can replace Stella Oduah.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by rakish(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
i jst dnt knw. If all this allegations are true,how can she be foolish to list a college that does not do or engage in masters degree in her cv? I hope its not true.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
BigBen10:

lol. No.6 you don't care what SR or PT writes yet your No.1 is from a Facebook post later published by the same PT.

your desperate attempts to defend this woman is obvious and well meaning/thinking Nigerians will not buy into it.

The joker is a walking contradiction, personal confusion and deceit.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
BigBen10:

lol. No.6 you don't care what SR or PT writes yet your No.1 is from a Facebook post later published by the same PT.

FB is a social media, FB doesn't control what's posted on the website, SR are independently OWNED news media who control what they publish, heck they control what you comment on there... See the two difference.

Besides, what's released on FB is a scanned authorized copy, however, we can wait o till the senate release an official copy...LMAO

Well meaning Nigerians can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Well meaning Nigerians know the truth, and they say, when you know the truth, it will set you free. Therefore, these are not "desperate attempts" but a frantic will to do what's appropriate. cool
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Afritop(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
fajoren: and Gani took that info about Tinubu to his grave
Gani did not! Infact he challenged tinubu to defend the charge he laid against him that he forged his certificate. Tinubu had no audacity to challenge Gani's insistence. He just kept quiet. If not for the market women who defended tinubu because they were loyal to him and his mum and the incompetent checks and balances present in the state, tinubu would have been history
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

[s]

Is honorary MBA degree on the same CV the senate released?

Yes Or No[/s]

When you find it, then we can talk, till then

Basura ---- THRASH cool
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

And this makes the info credible or lessen the fact that the info on her own ministry's website was fraudulent?

Your case is like I didn't steal the whole 10 kobo, I stole just 5 kobo.

You are still a thief regardless.

You people are too pathetic and mentality corrupt to think like sane human beings

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:
[s]

And this makes the info credible or lessen the fact that the info on her own ministry's website was fraudulent?

Your case is like I didn't steal the whole 10 kobo, I stole just 5 kobo.

You are still a thief regardless.

You people are too pathetic and mentality corrupt to think like sane human beings
[/s]

Basura --- THRASH
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

When you find it, then we can talk, till then

Basura ---- THRASH cool

lmao.... Common yes or no question disabled and got you running. Thanks for the surrender as usual.

Oponu dumb asss..
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by tpia5: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

Please, let's not address the issue of quality and quantity, if you so desire to address that, write your letter to Aviation Ministry headquarters. That you go to known schools isn't a determinant of success in life.

In america, getting into a known school isn't that difficult, and majority of the schools can be considered "known" ie of good standing.

So why leave all the " known " universities all over the DC axis and attend a relatively unknown one when the entry requirements are the same?

Someone who is considered a candidate for a political office, should be in schools which are known.

She could also have transferred her degree to another school all this while, who are her advisers?
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

[s]

lmao.... Common yes or no question disabled and got you running. Thanks for the surrender as usual.

Oponu dumb asss.[/s].

Lol...You need an answer?

Have you seen a sane being responding to an imbecellic Fvcktard? grin grin grin

Remember we unanimously crowned you the CHIEF INTERNET TROLL, a bamboozled person..

Like I said before... Thrash

5 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

Lol...You need an answer?

Have you seen a sane being responding to an imbecellic Fvcktard? grin grin grin

Remember we unanimously crowned you the CHIEF INTERNET TROLL, a bamboozled person..

Like I said before... Thrash
You are just trying to defend the indefensibe.

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tadon200:
You are just trying to defend the indefensibe.

His one of the many mentally corrupt clowns on NL and he surrendered already hence the usual gayyy grins and smilies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Can’t Defeat Boko Haram Alone – UK High Commissioner / EFCC Arrests BGL Boss, Okumagba Over Alleged N28.9bn Fraud - Punch / Rochas Okorocha's 56th Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.