Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (21076 Views)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by linearity: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
callmenow:

@Callmenow, you do not advance your view by not taking time to suggest reasons why your position is accurate, name calling and blank statements do not really advance discuss.

I backed my positions, agreed they might be faulty and I will accept that they are not absolute but it would have helped if you also backed up your position.

Since, I last post, I have done further research and found out that though, the Senator's wikipedia page was edited several within the page week but there is nothing to suggest that the edit was to remove any reference to St. Paul in the US as cited by some online blog. I used the services of web archiving machine and was able to see the screen shot of the Senator's wikipedia page as it was on October 23, 2013 & January 1, 2014; the old screen shot are identical to what wikiepedia is saying today and those old screen shots did not make any reference to St. Paul.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Italiano1:

No!!! Manny what you are doing is disingenuous.

1. While I agree that the profile of individuals on websites are basically for informational and expository purposes, the key question is where the information emanated from?

2. The claim that she graduated with a MBA/ Masters degree was not only printed on her Wikipedia page but also on her own personal website and her portal on the Ministry of Aviation website.

3. Please can you refrain from deliberately misinforming posters about the example of Obama's case; the Republican party as an institution never questioned the authenticity of Obama's place of birth. The conspiracy theory was championed by right wing political commentators and few elements from the Republican party- there is a massive difference!!

4. Using the illustration of the Obama case is not only sloppy but it is like comparing apples and oranges! Obama was democratically elected by the American electorate while Dr. Princess Oduah was appointed to oversee a Ministerial organ of government. If she has misrepresented her educational qualifications, there are 2 options:

a] She should be at least honorable enough to acknowledge the distortion and in the case that the allegations are untrue, she should provide the evidence she indeed has a Masters degree as claimed.

b] The office of the Presidency should further investigate the issues surrounding the allegations and take the necessary actions depending on the conclusions.

In a sane society, those 2 would have been completed by now.

Whew... Finally

Thank You, and THANK YOU.

Someone from the opposition agrees with me that websites are basically for informational purposes. Now to answer your question

1. Where did the information emanate from? Very good question. This is why I said "where is SSS when you need them"? These are causes for serious investigation, breach of information and poor internal control. No one knows where it came from but what I do know webmasters are responsible for adding, removing and updating information on websites. Having a forensic audit on their computers will give us an idea who did what. I mean there are logs of edits, this should answer our questions.

2. How can you say that's her page? If there's anything I know, I know wiki is editable by you and I, anyone can write anything. Wiki doesn't create personal pages for anyone, but anyone can create a page to write about someone. Nothing has tied her to that page. I'm sure if we look further into who, when and how that page was created, anything is possible with SR.

3. Are you serious about the Obama scandal? I'm seriously thinking that you're joking at this point. Up till last month when the polled Republicans, 33% still believe that Obama wasn't born in the U.S., so if his place of birth wasn't contentious, why then did they go all extreme to see his birth records? Whether some elements championed a conspiracy theory or not, the common denominator is that Obama's birth record was questioned. He willingly "not through court orders" gave it up.

4. Whether elected or appointed, doesn't that support the theory that she's not answerable to Nigerians as much as an elected "by the people" are? Therefore you would agree with me sloppy or not, she's responsible to the President "HER BOSS" and not the people, she's at will not to release her information to the public. Also, if at all, the people who voted the SENATE should do their jobs, investigate and release their findings. . Let the people hold their elected reps, senators and president responsible, so far, according to the senate, it doesn't look like she lied to them about her CV. Nonetheless, I'd like for more investigation to be carried out.

One of the two has been carried out, reason why the Senate acknowledged though they are in recess, but they had time to minimize the escalation by releasing her CV submitted. I'm hopeful that GEJ and DOJ will look into this more. There's certainly more to this, and I will be glad to see how things unfold.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by phreakabit(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sahara reporters has lost its credibility.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
callmenow: [s]You have always been a moronic 1mbecile. I just wonder whether you are contributing anything with all the nonsense you spew out here? I pity you. I truly pity you. It must be lonely up there in your numb brain. Friends of fraudsters. Mrs Oduah is serene. TRIBALIST

“Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”
― Nelson Mandela[/s]

STFU if you have nothing better to contribute. agbameta is not the topic, discuss the topic or get lost you village ignoramus..
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
linearity:

@Callmenow, you do not advance your view by not taking time to suggest reasons why your position is accurate, name calling and blank statements do not really advance discuss.

I backed my positions, agreed they might be faulty and I will accept that they are not absolute but it would have helped if you also backed up your position.

Since, I last post, I have done further research and found out that though, the Senator's wikipedia page was edited several within the page week but there is nothing to suggest that the edit was to remove any reference to St. Paul in the US as cited by some online blog. I[b] used the services of web archiving machine and was able to see the screen shot of the Senator's wikipedia page as it was on October 23, 2013 & January 1, 2014; the old screen shot are identical to what wikiepedia is saying today and those old screen shots did not make any reference to St. Paul.[/b]

Finally the truth is gradually coming out... Where's SSS when u need them?

If the senators page dated as of Oct 23 never made reference to St. Paul or neither did the edits done within the week suggest that, how come the Wiki page about Oduah says such? There's more to that meets the eyes... Thank you for the observation, the truth will come out eventually.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by callmenow: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
I want all tribalist on these threads to be banned or deported to seme border and chad republic for polluting others. you stink and fantastically in-bred. Just change your ways. I believe in Nigeria obviously. You do not believe. you are the opposition here in NL. I am serene

“There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
― Nelson Mandela

agbameta:

STFU if you have nothing better to contribute. agbameta is not the topic, discuss the topic or get lost you village ignoramus..

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Like Jerry, Manny's final thought coming soon.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by callmenow: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
I do advance ideas. Perhaps you can familiarise yourself with my previous posts. However, unlike some tribalist in these forums, I strongly object to tribalistic rantings, speculations and hate. We must always aspire to attain a civilised view on issues. I cannot comment on fraudulent speculations and mindless nonsense. I try to be the voice of reason always. Think before you comment. Why, where and when are these online agencies getting these 'news'. As you can see, I have also written to SR and Sowore to back up their 'investigation'. But they are serene. Yet others are advancing irrelevant opinion on speculative punts by the like of SR because of their hate of their hate for everything JONATHAN. Haters die early.

linearity:

Since, I last post, I have done further research and found out that though, the Senator's wikipedia page was edited several within the page week but there is nothing to suggest that the edit was to remove any reference to St. Paul in the US as cited by some online blog. I used the services of web archiving machine and was able to see the screen shot of the Senator's wikipedia page as it was on October 23, 2013 & January 1, 2014; the old screen shot are identical to what wikiepedia is saying today and those old screen shots did not make any reference to St. Paul.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by revolt(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
these yorobz have pissed nwafors off,
in the past, their control of the media was unchallenged, so with this, they blackmailed every competitor and the Nigerian populace sucked it up. it would be recalled that fear of igbo domination and Igbophobiaaa was a product of western destructive media propaganda.
a propaganda that saw biola(the greatest thief in nineties history after awo) emerge as the angel being victimized by the military. the voice of the people, people's man bla bla.............
etc, imagine that born thief, tribalist ,being eulogised till today.
That's how terrible these retrogressive propagandists operate.

The constant attack on gejs progressive ministers, has awakened the superior intellectuals of nwafor, and has in such a beautiful way, allayed them to their responsibilities .

how can Yoruba forget so quickly, that when it comes to propaganda, they'd be dwarfed. I see a new crop of media houses springing up to counter these calumny infested folks.
keep up the good work. they pissed you guys off, now were seeing investigative journalists everywhere.

The next phase is operation bring down Sahara lousy reporters. it's not a task at all
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by LajaLaba: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
"The group spent $2000 to get the information" grin tongue
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
TAKE yoROBBERS SERIOUS AT YOUR IWN PERIL
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Italiano1: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=manny4life]

1. Where did the information emanate from? Very good question. This is why I said "where is SSS when you need them"? These are causes for serious investigation, breach of information and poor internal control. No one knows where it came from but what I do know webmasters are responsible for adding, removing and updating information on websites. Having a forensic audit on their computers will give us an idea who did what. I mean there are logs of edits, this should answer our questions.

This a classic example of obfuscation my friend!! Webmasters or whatever you call them can only input details that they have been provided with! The bolded above is just laughable to be frank, what do you mean by breach of information and poor internal control in relation to this issue? Who breached what? What internal control was comprised? Please do not waffle here and think you are making a point.

2. How can you say that's her page? If there's anything I know, I know wiki is editable by you and I, anyone can write anything. Wiki doesn't create personal pages for anyone, but anyone can create a page to write about someone. Nothing has tied her to that page. I'm sure if we look further into who, when and how that page was created, anything is possible with SR.

You obviously lack attention to detail.

In addition to Wikipedia, I mentioned her personal website- http://www.stellaoduah.com/

and also her portal on the Ministry of Aviation- http://aviation.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=145

These two websites have edited her MBA/Masters degree from the University where she supposedly gained her qualification from. This occurred after the reportage from Sahara. Do they all have the same webmasters?

Her CV indicates that she has a honorary PhD, where did she get that from? Premium Times has alluded to the fact this could be another bogus claim from Dr. Princess Oduah.

3. Are you serious about the Obama scandal? I'm seriously thinking that you're joking at this point. Up till last month when the polled Republicans, 33% still believe that Obama wasn't born in the U.S., so if his place of birth wasn't contentious, why then did they go all extreme to see his birth records? Whether some elements championed a conspiracy theory or not, the common denominator is that Obama's birth record was questioned. He willingly "not through court orders" gave it up.

This is another indication that you are not only sloppy but you might also have an inability to comprehend and analyze simple information,

This is what you said:

Heck the Republicans in the U.S. did it when they asked for Obama's birth records and complete biographic information. Didn't they see his bio on Whitehouse.gov

I admonished you to cease the misinformation you are disseminating on the thread! The Republican party as an organization has never questioned the authenticity of Obama's country of birth. I further explained that the conspiratorial allegations was made by "right wing" commentators and 'elements' of the GOP.

It does matter to understand the folks making the allegation my friend. Anyone in the USA (and in most developed countries) has the liberty to question the validity of documentary evidence presented to them. However, your disingenuous attempt to insinuate that it was done by the Republican party is uncalled for and indeed belittles your argument.

4. Whether elected or appointed, doesn't that support the theory that she's not answerable to Nigerians as much as an elected "by the people" are? Therefore you would agree with me sloppy or not, she's responsible to the President "HER BOSS" and not the people, she's at will not to release her information to the public. Also, if at all, the people who voted the SENATE should do their jobs, investigate and release their findings. . Let the people hold their elected reps, senators and president responsible, so far, according to the senate, it doesn't look like she lied to them about her CV. Nonetheless, I'd like for more investigation to be carried out.

The Nigerian Nation did not elect Dr Princess Oduah! She was appointed to her position. There is an allegation that she has falsified her educational qualifications, her duty is to provide evidence to disabuse that "theory".

Her first point of call should be the President's office that appointed her, and communications in that effect should have been made public.

One of the two has been carried out, reason why the Senate acknowledged though they are in recess, but they had time to minimize the escalation by releasing her CV submitted. I'm hopeful that GEJ and DOJ will look into this more. There's certainly more to this, and I will be glad to see how things unfold.

Sorry, I am not following! Where and how did the Senate release her submitted CV? Can you kindly share this official release with us? Is it on their website or was it a press release? I am only asking because you have said that "One of the two has been carried out"

4 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Italiano,

I have no time for sloppy arguments, if you have no clue about something, I suggest u ask.

1. I never said republican party, what I said was republicans or yet republican leaders.

2. The Republicans make the FRIGGIN party, without them, you don't have a party. The Republican leaders including those in Congress were contentious about Obama's birth certificate. At some point, the party itself challenged Obama to produce his birth records.

3. At the time of the debate, even Donald Trump (a presidential candidate) and some very TOP congressional leaders, challenged Obama. Even Donald made a racial joke about him.

So you call the leaders even a few presidential GOP candidates a "right wing" commentators and 'elements' of the GOP? Are you serious now?

No worries, I will begin to look up Congressional leader and party leaders who were involved in this nonsense.

As for the rest of other junk up there, I've been at this issue since morning, it hasn't taken us anywhere, I'm about to watch a good movie, I don't have time for this. When you're done with this, you'll provide us with evidence to support your theory. SR aren't foolishh either, they should have made copied files, so if they don't and you don't, as u can see, we ain't going no where.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by ratiken(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
tpia@:

If the Edo governor called a press conference to clear himself and make amends the other time, then what's wrong with proving the allegations are unfounded here.

Isn't she supposed to have a pr team handling such issues btw.

Is there no yoruba person working with her?

Adams messed up and had to address his mess up. In this case, there is no issue, you cant fabricate a million propaganda against her and expect her to respond to all. Sorry she has a day job unlike the opposition.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Evidence 1 -- http://theweek.com/article/index/248186/birtherism-continues-to-plague-the-republican-party

Headline --> Birtherism continues to plague the Republican Party
Obama released his birth certificate two years ago, but some Republicans still see a cover-up

W

ith a budget showdown looming and a massive immigration overhaul waiting for a vote in the House, a handful of Republicans in the lower chamber are focusing on something more pressing: President Obama's birth certificate.

Though the president released his long-form birth certificate more than two years ago, the conspiracy theory that he was not born in America has, in some corners of the GOP, lingered.

At a town hall-style meeting over the weekend, Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas) appeared to take the notion quite seriously when asked whether he would join some fellow House GOPers in pushing for a deeper dive into Obama's past. Indeed, he faulted the last Congress for failing to take on Obama over his birth certificate, and that as a result, "unfortunately the horse is already out of the barn on this, on the whole birth certificate issue."

When pressed on why Congress wouldn't just impeach the president and settle the issue once and for all, Farenthold suggested Republicans would do just that if it weren't for the Democratic-led Senate.

"If we were to impeach the president tomorrow, you could probably get the votes in the House of Representatives to do it," he said. "But it would go to the Senate and he wouldn’t be convicted."

I guess GOPers in the house who are willing to impeach Obama because of Birth Certificate are mere "right wing commentators and elements".

This is dated as of August 2013

More to follow
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by booblacain(m): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

You mean her own government website is not an authoritative source for what she put on there as her profile? I'm trying hard not to laugh here...

You mind showing us a suitable authoritative website, please do, I'm waiting...

the guy said 'a' website (which means any website) is not an authoritative source for information, and you are still asking him to show you a suitable authoritative website. What is even wrong with you?

He made himself clear a second time, yet, you couldn't comprehend what he said. Na wa O!

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by 01mcfadden(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11: ^what is the goat directly above me yapping about?
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by babsdeebabs(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
gratieao: Like serious what's wrong with Yorubas and lies?
With all this nonsense coming from them they still want Igbo to join them in their APC madness?
Only a fool will not no that Yoruba are the problem of this country!
u may be mad u know? Way really outa ya mind like serioz!
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2014
callmenow: I want all tribalist on these threads to be banned or deported to seme border and chad republic for polluting others. you stink and fantastically in-bred. Just change your ways. I believe in Nigeria obviously. You do not believe. you are the opposition here in NL. I am serene

“There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
― Nelson Mandela

I was serious when I told your dumb village asss to fvukkkk off.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2014
booblacain:

the goaid 'a' website (which means any website) is not an authoritative source for information, and you are still asking him to show you a suitable authoritative website. What is even wrong with you?

He made himself clear a second time, yet, you couldn't comprehend what he said. Na wa O!

Are you saying all the info on government websites including her own are bogus and full of false and misleading info.?

Is she still unaware that the same bogus info Is still on that govermemt website and what sane and trustworthy public official let stand erroneous info about her life and being stand especially on her own website?

Its deffinitly safe to conclude that you ignorant people are spewing nonsene just for the heck of it, you are not even helping your madam with your infantile defense.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by debbleopto: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2014
Akiika: But did the ALATENUJE Liberation Movement remember to ask the real issue..."DID or DIDN'T she bag the masters degree she claimed"?
These people need a major surgery to replace their brain, they now think with their stomach.
They call you thief, yet you are playing with a baby goat.
Mchew!

Are you referring to their hypocrisy. They won't tell themselves truth. This is what happened in 1967. They deceived themselves that they are prepared for war and can win. But they went into it blindly, were able to see after defeat. IT IS VERY IMPOSSIBLE THAT YOU WILL SEE STUBBORNNESS AND WISDOM TOGETHER
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by SonOfEl(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2014
agbameta:

I can't be bothered with low grade village bingos, try your luck next time..

really? *laughs* you are indeed an irredeemable sadist. Oduah is a million times better than MORONIC FFK...LIKE YOU OF COURSE...
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by SonOfEl(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2014
agbameta:

Are you saying all the info on government websites including her own are bogus and full of false and misleading info.?

Is she still unaware that the same bogus info Is still on that govermemt website and what sane and trustworthy public official let stand erroneous info about her life and being stand especially on her own website?

Its deffinitly safe to conclude that you ignorant people are spewing nonsene just for the heck of it, you are not even helping your madam with your infantile defense.

o boy give it a rest, your sense is fast losing its sensibility. You are one of the laziest opinionists in NL. YOU ARE DISGUSTING.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by SonOfEl(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2014
debbleopto:

Are you referring to their hypocrisy. They won't tell themselves truth. This is what happened in 1967. They deceived themselves that they are prepared for war and can win. But they went into it blindly, were able to see after defeat. IT IS VERY IMPOSSIBLE THAT YOU WILL SEE STUBBORNNESS AND WISDOM TOGETHER

clap for yourself and shut the hell up, cant you see this thread is for the matured? Someone pls take him to the games section...
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by booblacain(m): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2014
agbameta:

I do not care about Stella Oduah and her website, neither do I care about you and others on both sides . I made my comment based on the arguments so far on this thread (and so far I have noticed that yours have been quite lame and unintelligent, at least as compared to your other co-supporters). So, do not cheaply, try to classify me by calling her(stella) my madam. I am not one of your type that is paid to sell off your conscience and your nation.

Your fore-fathers did thesame thing by selling off their sons and daughters to the white man for guns and mirrors. Thesame blood flows through your vein today and you are so proud of it. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2014
^^^^

I swear eko ile aka agbameta has suffered, imagine punches everywhere.

He needs to be punched back into reality. grin

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2014
Italiano1:

Can you stop making noise my friend!

Before you remove the speck in your brother's eye, please ensure you dislodge the log in yours. You are not particularly bright yourself, in fact your posts have been overwhelmingly incoherent and pathetically turgid.

For a man that claims to have graduated from Nottingham and does not know the difference undergraduate and graduate studies, you should keep shut and stop your rhetorical frippery.

In the UK, we use the term Post-graduate and not graduate. After your Bachelor's degree you become a graduate.

The USA does not have the monopoly of the English language. In fact, America learnt English from the British so who are they to connote a strange English word and deem it superior to the British English?

Get an education dude, the world does not revolve around America.

Post-graduate education (or graduate education in North America) ...... In North America, this level is generally referred to as graduate school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postgraduate_education

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by UltimateJoseph: 2:23am On Jan 10, 2014
fajoren: and Gani took that info about Tinubu to his grave
Gani challenged the issue in court but he lost it because of no support from required quarters
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 2:38am On Jan 10, 2014
booblacain:

[s]I do not care about Stella Oduah and her website, neither do I care about you and others on both sides . I made my comment based on the arguments so far on this thread (and so far I have noticed that yours have been quite lame and unintelligent, at least as compared to your other co-supporters). So, do not cheaply, try to classify me by calling her(stella) my madam. I am not one of your type that is paid to sell off your conscience and your nation.

Your fore-fathers did thesame thing by selling off their sons and daughters to the white man for guns and mirrors. Thesame blood flows through your vein today and you are so proud of it. Shame. [/s]

Village bingo, stop yelling.

You are below my level, get a sensible and capable adult from your village, maybe I'll indulge.

Little low grade clowns like you dull my knife...
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by abiola992(m): 3:07am On Jan 10, 2014
Nigerians are too stupid to be liberated from their peril.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by tpia5: 3:11am On Jan 10, 2014
manny4life:

You forget so quickly she entered into college back in the late 70's, are we to use same standard from almost 35yrs ago for now? Like I said, there may or not have been constraints that is why she went to a HBCU, let's not undermine the restrictions back then. Do you know if that's what her money could afford? There are several factors that need to be considered, the only way to know why her choice was that school is to interview her.

What's the use of going to another school? School is important, just like degree is, but our today's world counts more on who do you know and your experience. Would I have wanted her to go to Harvard, for sure but since she did not make it to Harvard, then let her be.

There are other standard schools besides harvard, and there are plenty around that DC axis as well.

She could also have gone to other schools in nigeria in the meantime.

I don't know of any restrictions which would have prevented her from furthering her studies or transferring her credits, the admission requirements for most schools are pretty much standard especially for international students. Meaning if she got into st paul's, she could also have gotten into somewhere else afterwards.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 10, 2014
tpia@:

There are other standard schools besides harvard, and there are plenty around that DC axis as well.

She could also have gone to other schools in nigeria in the meantime.

I don't know of any restrictions which would have prevented her from furthering her studies or transferring her credits, the admission requirements for most schools are pretty much standard especially for international students. Meaning if she got into st paul's, she could also have gotten into somewhere else.

Bro are you joking? Please tell me you're kidding.

Study in Nigeria... WTF. shocked

Hello Nairalanders! Do we have Science graduates in the house? Do you know how to use an electronic microscope?

Please answer these questions honestly, no offence intended.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Nigerians Want Electricity, Yet They Destroy Power Infrastructure’ – Fashola / We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce / UK Court Stops Alison-madueke, Associates From Selling Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.