Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (21081 Views)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by tpia5: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2014
^ dont display ignorance here bro.

you sound very bush, stop it, its not good for your image.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by amazing2013: 4:34am On Jan 10, 2014
This does not exonerate her...did she forge or not? Its a matter of YES or NO SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE!
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by walexbiz(m): 5:44am On Jan 10, 2014
obailala: What has the sacking of Oduah and replacing her instantly with another Igbo woman got to do with the Igbo vs. Yoruba madness??

If GEJ does the honorable thing and relieves the controversial minister of her position, will she not still be replaced by another Igbo woman from the same state??... how on earth did this case become an Igbo vs. Yoruba case??.. Why are we so petty in Nigeria?

Some people argue that the removal of Oduah would affect the upgrade of Enugu airport. The last time I checked, the upgrade of our airports was part of GEJ's campaign promise so I wonder how people can be so shallow to think that Oduah is responsible for upgrading these airports. With or without Oduah, the Enugu airport will still be upgraded as long as GEJ is in power.

Lastly for those who feel the call for removal of Oduah is an assault on GEJ's administration, that has to be the silliest assumption ever. Removal of a controversial figure from his government would actually boost the public perception of his leadership..

May Allah(stw) bless you, if there is anybody who has shown maturity on this thread it's you. It baffles me so much the way some folks argue senselessly on this thread without thinking of the moral implication of what they spew out all in the name of ethnic bigotry
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by kaeto(m): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2014
superstar1: Another damage control methodology.

Dead on arrival.
you seem less concerned about tinubu's certificate forgery, maybe you guys have washed the fake card with APC progressive water and made it real. Chei!
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2014
tpia@:
^ dont display ignorance here bro.

you sound very bush, stop it, its not good for your image.

Did you study in Nigeria? I guess not. Even if, you'll prefer you had studied abroad.

Never advice others to undertake a journey you wouldn't take yourself. That's hypocrisy.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by kaeto(m): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2014
SLIDE waxie: u and ur fellow eastern rodents bringing up unfathomable logic are the senseless and unresonable individuals here!

Sahara reporters did establish the fact that the school offers no master degree course!

And i didn't read them say they dig the records! The records of graduating students are posted every year are there for u every year in the year book of every school!!!

But what's there to argue abt? Wht record do u even need when the school website clearly says it doesn't offer such programme?

And the bunch of dry head who said they spent $2,000 for the info are just as unresonable and primitive as u are! This shows ur level of corruption within ur eastern bloodlines!

$2k for wot?

Wen all they did was
1.click on the website,

2.go to 'contact us',

3. send a mail asking for records(which we all knw no school will give u dt)

4. Receive a response that unless with a particular condition, u can't av that. But for other enquiries, contact the registrar on xxxxxx etc. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Its just as easy as technology made it to be.

So, what's the 2,000 dolls for? grin grin

Corruption no go cease for una life o!

And the amateurish way u guys handle matter is soo 'kindergarten-ish'....did i see bola tinubu in dt story? Did he forge a certificate? Oh! Did the chicago registrar sent a report as requested? i see grin grin now, what was the outcome?

grin the highest ruling court in Nigeria, on may 2013 struck out the case for lack of evidence grin grin

And if u av a brain, u will see d difference btw us in the SW, and u dolts of that jungle.

Answer these questions oh ye insincere biafran::

1. Was it an ibo man fighting against tinubu?

2. How many igbo lawyer were persecuting Oduah?

3. Post a link from NL where all yorubas or even a 20% of them were in support of Tinubu during those tral period!

i'm sending a signal to u, if only u av a receptive brain:
We alwys feel ashamed in the SW to support an indicted electorate...

We dnt collect N200 each to raise placards and
sing the praises of suspected criminals.
your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, yorubas didn't support tinubu and were ashamed to sing his praise, says who? The leader of the whole yoruba race is a certified certificate forger, a criminal and father of touts who has no primary school record, and you shamelessly open your maggot infested gum to speak stench deception. May falsehood and hypocrisy never depart from your household and entire generation as you have chosen that path delibrately, loser.!
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by SonOfEl(m): 6:22am On Jan 10, 2014
walex_biz:

May Allah(stw) bless you, if there is anybody who has shown maturity on this thread it's you. It baffles me so much the way some folks argue senselessly on this thread without thinking of the moral implication of what they spew out all in the name of ethnic bigotry
walex_biz:
walex_biz:

o boy keep your sanctimonious bigotry. We all know the resentment you have towards oduah and gej. When your co-e-devils were spewing hate posts against oduah, what did u do? Keep your hypocrisy pls.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by wogorparadise: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2014
not4sure: That doesn't mean she did not forged d certificate dey don't just give out report to any body without a court. Maybe sharia should tell us whia dey got their info.
the only thing some persons will do is properganda, else they will walk to aviation ministry n jst remove her
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by muktarl: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2014
my brother sanusi may not be far from the truth, when he said that yorubas are the problem with nigeria. they go about causing confusion everywhere even though i have not seen what they contribute to this contry except for 'oluwole certificat' which they introduced in this contry.

https://www.nairaland.com/860610/yorubas-problem-nigeria-sanusi-lamido

http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=57%3Asanusi-lamido-sanusi&id=868%3Ayorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi&Itemid=65

4 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by booblacain(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2014
agbameta:

Village bingo, stop yelling.

You are below my level, get a sensible and capable adult from your village, maybe I'll indulge.

Little low grade clowns like you dull my knife...

you see what I'm saying. So unintelligent.

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by seangy4konji: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2014
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM OF YOUR FAMILY...
gratieao: Like serious what's wrong with Yorubas and lies?
With all this nonsense coming from them they still want Igbo to join them in their APC madness?
Only a fool will not no that Yoruba are the problem of this country!
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by seangy4konji: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2014
IBOS ARE FORGERY,FAKE AND THIEVERY...AM NOT A BIGOT BUT YOU SEE AN OPEN CASE OF CORRUPTION AND STILL SUPPORT IT...NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE CRY WHEN HAVING SEXX....
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2014
seangy4konji: IBOS ARE FORGERY,FAKE AND THIEVERY...AM NOT A BIGOT BUT YOU SEE AN OPEN CASE OF CORRUPTION AND STILL SUPPORT IT...NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE CRY WHEN HAVING SEXX....

Is Mr. Oluwole an Igbo man? undecided

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by revolt(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2014
@OBAILALA PLEASE NOTE CAREFULLY.

the reason we don't want Stella removed isn't because she's igbo or enugu airport matters. it's because she's one of the only ministers That's willing to challenge the NCAA cabal, ie bicourtney and Co. she's proven she's not an angel (which to be candid none of them is), but she's willing to make some progressive changes. Even if she was Fulani and she made such progressive moves, she'd Garner all the support. Why is Stella, under so much fire? then she's definitely doing something right.

let's think in retrospect, it's still fresh in our memories the pre nebo days of Barth nnajis power ministry, I was shocked when all of a sudden phcn began to provide 22hrs light for over 5months. there was no doubt a change in operations.
his sack actually featured owambe parties in celebration by those lousy phcn workers. another igbo man was put in, u can categorically state with his sack our 22Hrs light stopped immediately.
replacing Stella may see the emergence of another passive minister or perhaps one That's ready to play ball with the cabals. it's not about igbo.
the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. @least we know Stella. what happened in the power ministry must not play out here. Barth would have handled this privatization a million times better.

Stella must finish what she started then she can go. but till then.......biCourtney and co must stop defrauding the govt.

they need to be killed for refusing to let go, it's madness when you trying to blackmail the govt Cos you wanna defraud it. same thing they did with occupy ojota....gosh

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2014
meine: All of this is story! The question is did Stella acquire a masters degree in the USA? If yes let her produce the certificate immediately , if no she should apologise for misleading Nigerians all these years.

NLM ko, multilevel marketing ni.
A Nigeria version of Obama vs Trump/Pinheads? Show us your birth certificate, You are a secret moslem, your father is not your father, you are born outside the U.S, your academic claims are false, your mother was a LovePeddler etc grin grin
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2014
seangy4konji: IBOS ARE FORGERY,FAKE AND THIEVERY...AM NOT A BIGOT BUT YOU SEE AN OPEN CASE OF CORRUPTION AND STILL SUPPORT IT...NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE CRY WHEN HAVING SEXX....
The word for forgery-Oluwole or bribery-egunje doesn't sound Igbo to me. And lawless chief law officer Balogun/Erasmus Akingbola are not Igbos, although Ndigbo have their equivalents too.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Polio: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2014
More twists and turns.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by revolt(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2014
revolt: @OBAILALA PLEASE NOTE CAREFULLY.

the reason we don't want Stella removed isn't because she's igbo or enugu airport matters. it's because she's one of the only ministers That's willing to challenge the NCAA cabal, ie bicourtney and Co. she's proven she's not an angel (which to be candid none of them is), but she's willing to make some progressive changes. Even if she was Fulani and she made such progressive moves, she'd Garner all the support. Why is Stella, under so much fire? then she's definitely doing something right.

let's think in retrospect, it's still fresh in our memories the pre nebo days of Barth nnajis power ministry, I was shocked when all of a sudden phcn began to provide 22hrs light for over 5months. there was no doubt a change in operations.
his sack actually featured owambe parties in celebration by those lousy phcn workers. another igbo man was put in, u can categorically state with his sack our 22Hrs light stopped immediately.
replacing Stella may see the emergence of another passive minister or perhaps one That's ready to play ball with the cabals. it's not about igbo.
the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. @least we know Stella. what happened in the power ministry must not play out here. Barth would have handled this privatization a million times better.

Stella must finish what she started then she can go. but till then.......biCourtney and co must stop defrauding the govt.

they need to be killed for refusing to let go, it's madness when you trying to blackmail the govt Cos you wanna defraud it. same thing they did with occupy ojota....gosh
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by meforyou1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
She will publish her MBA after tinubu publishes his chicago PhD

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by reganvida: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wilife: Interesting times for Nigeria....

Back in 2010....I told a couple of friends that change in Naija will be driven by social media / technology.

What were u thinking.....in this age and time.....claiming to have gone to a school u did not attend...

Why do I have a funny feeling GEJ's PhD may also be suspect......

For the folks crying fowl here....I think this is just the beginning...

It's payback time for the jobless youths the clowns have created...

Truly sad...

Its funny how some people will be speaking big grammer here and yet they dont know the difference between fowl and foul.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
me_for_you: She will publish her MBA after tinubu publishes his chicago PhD

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Governor,
State of Lagos, Nigeria
Richard J. Daley College, Illinois

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is on democracy's front line in Nigeria.

A former student of Richard J. Daley College in Illinois, Tinubu is the governor of Lagos state, a region with the largest city in the most populous country in West Africa. His mission is reconstruction, renewal, and the establishment of a new state. His administration is striving to improve education, health care, roads and other public services. Although it is one of the world's top oil producers and has vast untapped reserves of gas and iron ore, Nigeria is hampered by government debts and widespread poverty.

Tinubu learned about democratic principles while living in the United States. From Daley College, he transferred to Chicago State University and graduated summa cum laude.

After graduation he worked for Arthur Andersen; Deloitte, Haskins and Sells; and GTE Services Corp. before returning to Nigeria in 1983 to work for Mobil Oil Nigeria. At Mobil, he advanced to treasurer of the company.

Tinubu learned about democratic principles while living in the United States. From Daley College, he transferred to Chicago State University and graduated summa cum laude.

http://www.aacc.nche.edu/About/Awards/oaa/Pages/batinubu.aspx

Feel free to wipe the tears off your face dumb villager...
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by yormite: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
gratieao: Like serious what's wrong with Yorubas and lies?
With all this nonsense coming from them they still want Igbo to join them in their APC madness?
Only a fool will not no that Yoruba are the problem of this country!
Another wasted sperm u are a disgrace to dis nation called Nigeria
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
agbameta:

http://www.aacc.nche.edu/About/Awards/oaa/Pages/batinubu.aspx

Feel free to wipe the tears off your face dumb villager...

How does your quote prove that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has an American degree?

Your source is from a random community association and cannot be verified.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu must publish his degree for the world to see and verify. What is he hiding?
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

How does your quote prove that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has an American degree?

Your source is from a random community association and cannot be verified.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu must publish his degree for the world to see and verify. What is he hiding?

I don't cater to trolls nuisance like you and should know this by now so kindly fvukkk off.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by LajaLaba: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
"The group spent $2000 to get the information"..............Can someone explain this?
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Laja Laba: "The group spent $2000 to get the information"..............Can someone explain this?

I don't believe that news.. It sounds like a damage control scheme to me.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by LajaLaba: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

Smartie!
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

You are quite a contradiction in terms, aren't you?
One minute you going out on limb while batting hard for Madam Oduah, and in the next you are lobbing curve balls of your own.

Still, it is good to know that you are not all one way traffic grin

Amani!
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2014
eGuerrilla:

You are quite a contradiction in terms, aren't you?
One minute you going out on limb while for Madam Oduah, and in the next you are lobbing curve balls of your own.

Still, it is good to know that you are not all one way traffic grin

Amani!

I say the truth when i see one and i don't hesitate to point out a lie or propaganda when i see one. I am not a supporter of any political figure or party. Just a normal guy standing up for the truth.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2014
rudedough:

I say the truth when i see one and i don't hesitate to point out a lie or propaganda when i see one. I am not a supporter of any political figure or party. Just a normal guy standing up for the truth.

Strive for a little more consistency in that case. It will do you a world of good.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2014
eGuerrilla:

Strive for a little more consistency in that case. It will do you a world of good.

Have you ever been truthful to yourself? Or stood up against the interest of the APC? I see you all over the place supporting APC whether good or bad.

My friend keep your self righteous speech to yourself. I don't need your hypocritical sermon this morning.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2014
rudedough:

Have you ever been truthful to yourself? Or stood up against the interest of the APC? I see you all over the place supporting APC whether good or bad.

My friend keep your self righteous speech to yourself. I don't need your hypocritical sermon this morning.

If supporting the emergence of counter weight party within a weak polity that was tending towards one-party statehood is my sin, I stand to be counted.

But please, go one step further by proving that I have never stood up against the APC. Prove your ill-conceived assertions right here, right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts / APC Takes Over PDP Office In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.