Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,275 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) (2401 Views)

Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Lagos State House Assembly lawmakers frustrated over the lack of information about the perpetrators of an alleged sodomy of two Ejigbo women, is today offering a reward of N1.25M for any information.

The Chairman of the committee, Mr. Ajibayo Adeyeye announced the reward of N1 M for information leading to an arrest, and said he would personally add N250,000.

The reward is offered following a public hearing today at the Lagos State House Assembly where testimony was heard from the Chairman of the Ejigbo Local Government, Kehinde Bamigbetan, the Police Department, civil society leaders, community leaders and market women.

Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin, President of the Women Arise for Change asked that the video of the sodomy be played at the hearing, which it was.

The video first aired on the internet in February 2013, and shows a faceless gang attacking two women, unidentified, stripping them naked, and thrusting ground pepper and hard sticks into the genitals of one of them and covering her in a heavy liquid. A second victim, a teenage girl, was tortured as well.

Dr Odumakin lead a protest to the House Assembly on December 23, 2013, to demand a proper investigation into the alleged sodomy case, concerned that no one knows whether the women survived the torture.

Odumakin has accused Bamigbetan and the police of doing little to bring the perpetrators to justice.

Mr. Kehinde Bamigbetan said in his testimony, which included a long Facebook thread, that he had done everything he could to find the culprits.

Ejigbo police and members of the community also added nothing about who the gang members might be.

SaharaReporters said in their report from December 12 there were conflicting reports from police and local government about the controversial case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7runWF3RPxk
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by MrChris1(m): 4:45am On Jan 09, 2014
I COULD CRY cry FOR AS LONG AS I COULD BUT THAT WON'T SOLVE THE PROBLEMS AFFECTING CHILDREN &

WOMEN IN THIS WORLD!!! ITS SO INHUMAN!!! cry cry cry I PRAY GOD HELP US ALL

1 Like

Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by DJDOLA(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2014
I still have d video on my phone....omo come see were agbero dey put pepe inside person toto..am a muslim but I don't no when I shout JESUSSSSS
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by Ballotti: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2014
Oooooooooooh!
From Abia 5 to Lagos 5!
Nigeria we hail thee!

Nigerian men are tooooo much!

Rap ists giving birth to rap ists!

Way to go! kiss
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by tintingz(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2014
So dem never arrest this gang of animals...Nigeria police lacking behind angry
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by goldfish80(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2014
In the video I saw,the women were beaten with sticks and pepper poured in their v@gina but they were not sodomized.
I wonder why those ladies didn't report to the police thereafter,Or were they killed? undecided
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2014
goldfish80: In the video[b] I saw,the women were beaten with sticks and pepper poured in their v@gina but they were not sodomized.[/b]
I wonder why those ladies didn't report to the police thereafter,Or were they killed? undecided

What could be worse than what they have done to those women?
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by Ballotti: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2014
WHY MUST IGBO BE INVOLVED? EJ-IGBO? cheesy
Dem too like 'ANUS' BUSINESS HABA!!!! grin

See the horror on the faces of those watching?
What BARBARIANS!!!!

GLAD THEY DID NOT SHOW US THE 'SODOMY' PART O! cry

Tufiakwa!!!!!

BLACK MAN CAN NEVER EVOLVE FROM THE DARK AGES LAI LAI. . . .

HOMOSEXUALIS CLOSETTAS!

Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!

EJ-IGBOTIC LAGOS NA WAH! grin
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by goldfish80(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

What could be worse than what they have done to those women?
The women were violated in a babaric manner, am just saying sodomy as in the thread title wasnt part of the violation. Atleast from the 8minute video i saw anyway.
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by Ballotti: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2014
Haba!
The video was edited ke. . . .
Abi una wan see 'anus' with pepper? shocked

PERVS! angry
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by Ballotti: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Haba!

PERVS! angry

*all these sick NLanders sef*

Na wetin dis kain topic dey do for family section? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2014
Ballotti: Haba!

PERVS! angry
aunty kanwulia please its ok.i have laughed enough grin grin grin grin

Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2014
Ballotti: WHY MUST IGBO BE INVOLVED? EJ-IGBO? cheesy

What BARBARIANS!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!! Aunty kanwulia o.you will not kill me

grin grin grin

HOMOSEXUALIS CLOSETTAS!

Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Ballotti: WHY MUST IGBO BE INVOLVED? EJ-IGBO? cheesy

What BARBARIANS!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!! Aunty kanwulia o.you will not kill me.

I learnt that they were always fond of stealing market womens pepper and this time they were caught that was why they assaulted them unfortunately the animals have ran away.its sad though

grin grin grin

HOMOSEXUALIS CLOSETTAS!

Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ aunty kanwulia I learnt they were assaulted because they were fond of stealing market womens pepper that they sell but this time they were caught.its unfortunate that those animalistic men have ran away.the abuse is so disgusting honestly.even if she stole how can you pour the pepper she stole into genitals and still even collect her money to buy recharge card to call their remaining gang members.its sad cry
Re: Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
kulyie: @ aunty kanwulia I learnt they were assaulted because they were fond of stealing market womens pepper that they sell but this time they were caught.its unfortunate that those animalistic men have ran away.the abuse is so disgusting honestly.even if she stole how can you pour the pepper she stole into genitals and still even collect her money to buy recharge card to call their remaining gang members.its sad cry

Well in Nigeria when you are guilty of one thing then you are guilty of everything.

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) / Every Husband Needs A Girlfriend – Marriage Counselor Advises / Chimamanda Should Return To Her Country And Speak On Gender Mutilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.