Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father (1300 Views)

Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy / Gen. Buhari Steps Down For Gov Kwankwaso / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by SBJoji(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2014
A 70-year-old palace guard, Alhaji
Maiunguwa Tsoho, who was among the few individuals meditating with the father of Kano State Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso inside a mosque when gunmen attacked him, has recounted their ordeal and how they saved the life of the governor’s father.
Alhaji Tsoho told us in Kano that when they suddenly heard gunshots, he and two other men formed a human shield to protect the governor’s father, an action which saved his life. Alhaji Tsoho alleged that the attackers were hired killers who wanted by all means to kill Governor Kwankwaso’s father. He confirmed that the attackers shot sporadically through the windows and the door of the mosque.
A veteran of WWII, Nadada Usman one of the guards of Kwankwaso’s father, also told our reporter that he couldn’t arrest the situation as he had no functioning riffle, adding that he hid to dodge stray bullets. Another eyewitness, Bala Mudasshiru confirmed that he was in the mosque with Kwankwaso’s father when the gunfire broke out and he joined others to shield him from the bullets. Bala confirmed seeing two of the attackers in black trousers and white shirts. Meanwhile, the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero has condemned the attack on the governor’s father who is a member of the Kano Emirate Council. Emir Bayero who spoke through the senior counsellor in the emirate council, Alhaji Abbas Sunusi said Kano emirate was shocked over the sad news, and urged the people of Kano to pray for continued peace in the state.
Also, Kano State Police Command issued a press statement confirming that a gang of unidentified men opened fire on worshippers while praying inside a mosque in Kwankwaso town, Madob local government area. The release signed by the Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Magaji Musa Majiya said that the District Head of Madobi local government, father of Governor Kwankwaso, Alhaji Musa Sale who was also in the congregation escaped unhurt
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by Ellidude(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2014
The human shield thingy got me laughing...Seriously?
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
The human shield thingy got me laughing...Seriously?
what is so funny abt a 'human shield'? undecided

If u are a paid bodyguard, that is wot u are expected to do!
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by Ellidude(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2014
SLIDE waxie: what is so funny abt a 'human shield'? undecided

If u are a paid bodyguard, that is wot u are expected to do!
I find it rather humorous..Pls its my perspective..

"THE HUMAN SHIELD" IS ONE FUNNY TERM..
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by Phranciz(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2014
No nigerian leader is worth dying for.

Note: please don't quote me to tell me that its the governors father.
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by Ellidude(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Phranciz: No nigerian leader is worth dying for.

Note: please don't quote me to tell me that its the governors father.
I've got your back on that one..
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Well I wouldn't be surprised, since neither gun no knife can kill those royal guards and ofcoX Fulani men, thanks to almighty Allah for our kinda culture care and traditional protection.
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by Ikengawo: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2014
of all the northerners i find it funny that only Fulani seem to be on the internet. misspelling everything. What a horrible part of the world.
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by idupaul: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Usbeel: Well I wouldn't be surprised, since neither gun no knife can kill those royal guards and ofcoX Fulani men, thanks to almighty Allah for our kinda culture care and traditional protection.

You must be one hell of a M o R O _
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by PresidentAde(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2014
.............They Formed "Human Shield".........Ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,buh none of them was shot,,,,............The Super Story z noh Complete yet........................Make dem tell us the part 2 jor............ undecided undecided............."I knw sey na only Jet li dey see stray bullet + dodge am" undecided
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by Shekson(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2014
President Ade: .............They Formed "Human Shield".........Ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,buh none of them was shot,,,,............The Super Story z noh Complete yet........................Make dem tell us the part 2 jor............ undecided undecided............."I knw sey na only Jet li dey see stray bullet + dodge am" undecided
Yu underestimate their traditional power.
Re: How Royal Guards Gave Their Lives To Save Gov. Kwankwaso's Father by Shekson(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2014
President Ade: .............They Formed "Human Shield".........Ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,buh none of them was shot,,,,............The Super Story z noh Complete yet........................Make dem tell us the part 2 jor............ undecided undecided............."I knw sey na only Jet li dey see stray bullet + dodge am" undecided

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: How Senator Ndume Funds Boko Haram, Buys 400 Golf Cars / MUSLIMS Are TERRORIST ? / QUESTION To All Uncle J's Butt Lickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.