Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

::::&% - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ::::&% (651 Views)

work hard and you will make money / I Can Help You Make 10-20 % On Your Capital Every Month. / Foreign Catfish Feed For Sale- 45 % Crude Protein. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

::::&% by Paradise163(f): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2014
G
Re: ::::&% by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2014
Go into whatever you have passion for i.e what you will enjoy doing.

1 Like

Re: ::::&% by Paradise163(f): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
isreal35: Go into whatever you have passion for i.e what you will enjoy doing.
Thanks Isreal
Re: ::::&% by digitite: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Whatever you choose to do, make sure you are passionate about the subject/skill. Let it seem as if you are rendering a favor in the form of hobby, thereby benefiting monetarily from it as well. It will shape your experience and help you grow in the long run.

I have come to understand that what we choose to do, most times, tends to relate personality and view of life, to achieve the desired result we wish for. If otherwise, the reverse is usually the case.

Meanwhile, since you wish to study industrial chemistry , then you could be on the right track, as per your skill choice.

Best of luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptops For Sale As Low As #55k.call-08036819899.see Pics Inside. / Has Anybody Advertised With Withrills / Daily Savings Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.