Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? (26109 Views)

Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? / That Ungodly, Unholy Book In The Bible Called 'Songs Of Solomon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Gooci(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2014
.........1plot for sale.

Why Why did I miss out on the first-page in the beginning of this new week?

Who go com buy ds my plot of land nau??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by majamajic(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2014
Shakespeare no near Solomon in terms of love notes, look at chapter 7 . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bible is complete upon how old . grin grin
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by cold(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2014
Sometimes you wonder what god was thinking. But for someone who created sex he must be light years ahead of his peers. After all,only Yahweh has the enviable record of impregnating a virgin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2014
obayaya:

Chief Good morning!!!

I never see JB since the rapture o embarassed

How was your night sir?

My night no sweet at all.. I no fit sleep well sad
So Jb don e-kpai or wetin sad
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Gooci(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2014
The poster of dat pix... Wetin gansef?
Pls comot am jor, some of us de fast for hia nau.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by cold(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2014
Sigh...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by obayaya(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2014
San Miguel:

My night no sweet at all.. I no fit sleep well sad
So Jb don e-kpai or wetin sad

Why you no sleep well na? Iyawo no dey? grin

I no understand JB Waka o
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2014
saintneo: Songs of Solomon is meant for married couples I guess. This book, I believe is meant to keep the attraction between a husband and wife.
Oh yea... and Solomon has more than 800 concubines and how many wifes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by simdam500(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2014
What I don't understand is that...... Is nl repeating the same topic.... Cos I remember I've come across this before but if it in my dream, I think the reply I gave was......

Going hard in Christ isn't fair
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Macelliot(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2014
proo212: They avoid it because Mohammed is mentioned in Songs 5:16...

grin grin
You are the dumbest guy I have ever seen.
No wonder, You are an almajiri...
Open ur eyes well well.
Song of Songs 5:16 - His mouth is sweetness itself. He is desirable in every way. Such, 0 women of Jerusalem, is my lover, my friend
Can you see ur lies... Lies you copied from www.Answering-christianity.com which is the highest site with fallacies, fabrications and delusion.
No wonder, Taqiyya(holy lies) has dominated ur medula oblongata and cerebelum.
Point out where Solomon songs mentione Muhammed.
I don't blame you..... I blame Taqiyya(holy lies)....
On the day of Judgement, Jesus Christ the messiah and saviour that u people rejected will be the Chief corner-stone. He will rule as king in Paradise and not like ur taqiyya 72 virgins and everlasting sex....
An Anti-CHRIST is one who denies the FATHER and the SON.
Shine ur Eyes...

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by englishmart(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2014
U wan make them teach small children bad thing?
E.g Greet each other with a holy kiss.......
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by cold(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2014
Biblical pørn. This is the only valid pørnographic material Christians are allowed to watch,read & practice. Because every word from our god is true and sure. If you watch any other X rated material,you'll be condemned to the lake of eternal fire. You have been warned!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by simdam500(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2014
Bible is a complete book........it has all section Politics, Romance, Business, Investment, Jobs/Vacancies, Career, Education, Properties, Health, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion, Diaries, Pets, Agriculture, Jokes, Celebrities, Fashion, Events, Sports, Gaming, Forum Games, Literature..........

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by saintneo(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yep. and Solomon has more than 800 concubines and how many wifes? undecided

Yes, Solomon had many wives as well as concubines. The 10 commandments didn't stop him from marrying many wives neither did it stop him from having concubines. The seventh commandment stated, "Thou shall not commit adultery"; I don't see anywhere Solomon committed adultery, concubines could be women whom their husbands were dead or girls seeking to be part of Solomon's Harlem.

BTW, the afore mentioned deeds of Solomon were part of the old testament. In the new testament, we have only two commandments. 1. Love God and 2. Love your neighbour. Both are based on love, if you let love lead, you will understand that Songs of Solomon is meant to be shared by a married couple.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Idyvalour(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2014
femi4: No wonder Nl get hacked
bros that tin is "got" not get!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by proffnico(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2014
u mean this?

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Lordabas: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2014
the Song of Solomon is too Erotic to be Preached i guez

1 Like

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2014
Song of solomon chapter 7 vs 10-11

I am my beloved and his desire is towards me
Come my beloved, let us go forth into the field, let us lodge in the villages. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by stonemind(f): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2014
Wats my fvkin biz wit ur fvkin religion?
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2014
saintneo:

Yes, Solomon had many wives as well as concubines. The 10 commandments didn't stop him from marrying many wives neither did it stop him from having concubines. The seventh commandment stated, "Thou shall not commit adultery"; I don't see anywhere Solomon committed adultery, concubines could be women whom their husbands were dead or girls seeking to be part of Solomon's Harlem.

BTW, the afore mentioned deeds of Solomon were part of the old testament. In the new testament, we have only two commandments. 1. Love God and 2. Love your neighbour. Both are based on love, if you let love lead, you will understand that Songs of Solomon is meant to be shared by a married couple.

Oxford Advanced learner's dictionary
con•cu•bine
BrE /'kɒŋkjubaɪn /
NAmE /'kɑːŋkjubaɪn /
Definition-(especially in some societies in the past) a woman who lives with a man, often in addition to his wife or wives, but who is less important than they are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by iceberylin(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2014
that part is so intimate....

Solomon really..... u know na: smiley
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by aktolly54(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2014
femi4: No wonder Nl get hacked
we speak truth, the world don't want to hear the truth
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by timsbee(f): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2014
bad meat: You want make pastors start to phuk people wife

Really
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Henrypraise: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2014
Chapter 7 vs 1-3 (good news version) got me high. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by 1stola: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2014
wunmite90: Y do u love posting things like this on Sunday?
shut up!
no be bible.?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by femi4: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Idyvalour:
bros that tin is "got" not get!
modified
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by roqrules04(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Macelliot:
You are the dumbest guy I have ever seen.
No wonder, You are an almajiri...
Open ur eyes well well.
Song of Songs 5:16 - His mouth is sweetness itself. He is desirable in every way. Such, 0 women of Jerusalem, is my lover, my friend
Can you see ur lies... Lies you copied from www.Answering-christianity.com which is the highest site with fallacies, fabrications and delusion.
No wonder, Taqiyya(holy lies) has dominated ur medula oblongata and cerebelum.
Point out where Solomon songs mentione Muhammed.
I don't blame you..... I blame Taqiyya(holy lies)....
On the day of Judgement, Jesus Christ the messiah and saviour that u people rejected will be the Chief corner-stone. He will rule as king in Paradise and not like ur taqiyya 72 virgins and everlasting sex....
An Anti-CHRIST is one who denies the FATHER and the SON.
Shine ur Eyes...

Do you mean the guy is an Anti-Christ
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by saintneo(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Idrismusty97:

Oxford Advanced learner's dictionary
con•cu•bine
BrE /'kɒŋkjubaɪn /
NAmE /'kɑːŋkjubaɪn /
Definition-(especially in some societies in the past) a woman who lives with a man, often in addition to his wife or wives, but who is less important than they are.

Your definition still killed it. Bianca Ojukwu lived with Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu against her family's wish for many years, can we say that Bianca was Ojukwu's concubine? Let's get it right, non of the 'concubines' were married to another man, consequently, Solomon never violated the seventh or ninth commandment.
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by nnamdi65(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2014
[b][/b]
YOU CAN NOW SELL OR BUY FAIRLY USED GADGETS AT
www.citygadget.

or
www.Facebook.com/citygadget

sell PHONES and other accessories in citygadget
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2014
na love letter na......u want make pastor dey recite quotes like "thy two br.east are like two young roes dat are twin" solomon 7;2 or"let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth:for thy love is beta dan wine"
nawa for u o
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by Godsknight(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2014
They refer to some verses in d book of song of solomon... What about song of solomon 2:15? Which is my best verse in d bible and most preacher refer to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies / Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released / 7 Reasons Youths Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.