Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says (13529 Views)

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

More in the endless pipeline ... You dont want it, old fart!

Eat moro...ns for breakfast, lunch and dinner ... No wonder you reek of moro..nic rants and stink the whole forum like an unwashed slowpoke

Sit down, have a think about your life ... It is pathetic, i didnt need a soothsayer or a prophet to reveal that to me.

Unfortunate product of an accidental mating between a goat and a hunchback!

Olofo jatijati!

Do you mean he's now a Gunchback? or a Hoat? cheesy

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
dounleedee:

Are you insinuating it is ok to misrepresent your competency and qualification on your CV because it is not a prerequisite of your employment?

Did she represent her qualification on her CV? Here is her CV, i didn't see where she cited an MBA degree. Please look closely and point it out to me when you find it.

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
GustavoFring:

Do you mean he's now a Gunchback? or a Hoat? cheesy

We can use both for the foool! cheesy

Love the GIF by the way.

Some cats on this forum think they have sabre teeth or jabs or punches like Kimbo, i aint even started yet!

The war is on.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by kingbang: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

More in the endless pipeline ... You dont want it, old fart!

Eat moro...ns for breakfast, lunch and dinner ... No wonder you reek of moro..nic rants and stink the whole forum like an unwashed slowpoke

Sit down, have a think about your life ... It is pathetic, i didnt need a soothsayer or a prophet to reveal that to me.

Unfortunate product of an accidental mating between a goat and a hunchback!

Olofo jatijati!
Only a mating between an imbecilic slowpoke and a person would give birth to an animal like you. You should sue those two for giving you a -10 IQ. Brainless imp!
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Great job Aunty Stella... Keep focused and deliver on the aviation sector.

We love you and please don't dignify Jobless ex-politicians with any response.

They are jobless and you just have to ignore them or they make you lose focus on the work at hand.

Your response is to work even harder.

kiss kiss

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by GentleFrank(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Okay ooo
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
kingbang:
Only a mating between an imbecilic slowpoke and a person would give birth to an animal like you. You should sue those two for giving you a -10 IQ. Brainless imp!

Not good enough. Now you are jacking and modifying punch lines? grin

Some originality please, can you deliver an ounce?! I doubt it.

Fu..cking prick ... No wonder you family tree is a cactus.... everything on it is a fu..cking pri..ck!

I will decimate you and reduce you to tears, fu..ck that talk about grown/old men dont cry.... and make it impossible for you to post comfortably on this forum

I am sure you know that someone with a negative IQ cant relate at all in this kind of discuss.... Think, sit your di..ck battered as...s down and think outside of the box.. Pathetic old man who deserves all the disrespect served in large proportions from all over the world!

Ma run e down, atole (bedwetter)
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by nagoma(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

You don't expect her to reply any accusation from any dimwit around the corner. When the appropriate authorities summon her on this issue, be rest assured she would be there and clarify this issue.
These idiots just want to distract this woman from the marvelous job she has been doing.

The appropriate authority is the guy who appointed her and we know that Jona has no balls to question Stella on her qualifications. He is yet to comment on her abuse of office and breach of procedure. And we Nigerians ( not just Yorubas as you kept saying) demand accountability from public office holders. Did she or did she not unlawfully add a university degree to her cv ? Simple.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by rabzy01: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Just two simple questions which can be answered in two simple sentences to solve each of the acquisitions.

Q1 > Stella, do you have an MBA?

A > Yes/NO

Q2 > If yes, which university awarded you the MBA?

A > ehnm, ehnm ?? ??

Q1 > Stella, do you have Ph.D?

A > Yes/NO

Q > If yes, which university awarded you the Ph.D?

A > ehnm, ehnm ?? ?? ?

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by kingbang: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

Not good enough. Now you are jacking and modifying punch lines? grin

Some originality please, can you deliver an ounce?! I doubt it.

Fu..cking prick ... No wonder you family tree is a cactus.... everything on it is a fu..cking pri..ck!

I will decimate you and reduce you to tears, fu..ck that talk about grown/old men dont cry.... and make it impossible for you to post comfortably on this forum

What is this? Lwkmd! This is so childish. Come up with something hard or else this would be my last response to you. I deal with men and not gayasss kids.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
kingbang:

What is this? Lwkmd! This is so childish. Come up with something hard or else this would be my last response to you. I deal with men and not gayasss kids.

You deal with men... We know that batty man

Try kids, you will wind up in JAIL like Garry Glitter!

Old man, you see, the one punchline i landed on you earlier is enough to cover any diss you may fashion in this lifetime and the next

I am done with you, like an old rag, in the fu..cking bin!

You worthless bastard!!!!
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Apologies for derailing the thread.... Some nitwits just deserve to be put in their place....... Run that mouth one more time Kingbang and Slimghost, run the diseased buccal cavities once more both of you .... Psssst!
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
rabzy01: Just two simple questions which can be answered in two simple sentences to solve each of the acquisitions.

A > Yes/NO

Q2 > If yes, which university awarded you the MBA?

A > ehnm, ehnm ?? ??

Q1 > Stella, do you have Ph.D?

A > Yes/NO

Q > If yes, which university awarded you the Ph.D?

A > ehnm, ehnm ?? ?? ?

Exactly... grin

Answer > NO

Case closed. Do you have any more questions?
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by DerideGull(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
nagoma:

Are you insisting that she has a Masters Degree from a college that has never awarded any such Degrees? This is very simple unless of course she is a criminal and an extremely corrupt person. Please make your point clearly and precisely unless you are also a crook.

Only a basement fool will conclude an existence of master’s degree when such object was not listed in Stella Oduah’s CV as allegedly shown by Nigerian Senate.

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by dammytosh: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
One statement is sure.

"We deserve the kind of leaders we get."

It is only in Nigeria that Ordinary Aviation Minister is busy to clear the air on Fraud, and lack of integrity.

Even Obama showed the world his Birth Certificate.

Some have derailed the thread into a childish rant. (Misplaced Priorities)

I don't blame them when Tribal Sentiments have blocked our brains and sense of reasoning.

I remember Gani Fawehinmi taking Tinubu up on his fake certificate. Tribal Sentiment killed the investigations too and the same guy is celebrated by Buhari (Leader of Saints)
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Rockcalvary(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na her husband I pity pass. He paid bride price for a PhD holder and they gave him an illiterate. #Classic Igbo scam

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by kingbang: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

You deal with men... We know that batty man

Try kids, you will wind up in JAIL like Garry Glitter!

Old man, you see, the one punchline i landed on you earlier is enough to cover any diss you may fashion in this lifetime and the next

I am done with you, like an old rag, in the fu..cking bin!

You worthless bastard!!!!
So says the son of a person from a generation of degenerates. Hahahahaha.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
dammytosh: One statement is sure.

"We deserve the kind of leaders we get."

It is only in Nigeria that Ordinary Aviation Minister is busy to clear the air on Fraud, and lack of integrity.

Even Obama showed the world his Birth Certificate.

Some have derailed the thread into a childish rant. (Misplaced Priorities)

I don't blame them when Tribal Sentiments have blocked our brains and sense of reasoning.

I remember Gani Fawehinmi taking Tinubu up on his fake certificate. Tribal Sentiment killed the investigations too and the same guy is celebrated by Buhari (Leader of Saints)

Talking about Obama, did the republican accept the Birth Certificate? NO!! They said it was fake.

How are we sure that if Stella publish her honorary PhD certificate on every national dailies, you goons won't still say its fake? My friend go and sit your a$$ somewhere.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by dammytosh: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Talking about Obama, did the republican accept the Birth Certificate? NO!! They said it was fake.

How are we sure that if Stella publish her honorary PhD certificate on every national dailies, you goons won't still say its fake? My friend go and sit your a$$ somewhere.

Do you think America is as pathetic as your country or the citizens are as uncultured as you sound.

The birth certificate was authenticated. If it was not, he would have been impeached. That is one of the condition for being an American President. He must be born in us. Go and read (Natural-born-citizen clause)

Instead of attacking all perceived enemy to your kinsmen. Use your brain and ask if what was done was right or wrong.

Lest I forget, you don;t need to bolden ur text to argue in favour of your Madam. We can see clearly.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Pamcrest(f): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sometimes silence is d best answer for a fool. But it is also d best route when u have been caught in a lie. U just hide n keep quiet waiting for everything to die down.
Whichever it is, Stella well done! Tho I still believe u don't have an MBA.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pamcrest: Sometimes silence is d best answer for a fool. But it is also d best route when u have been caught in a lie. U just hide n keep quiet waiting for everything to die down.
Whichever it is, Stella well done! Tho I still believe u don't have an MBA.

She didn't say she had any.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by bkbabe: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
I think we deserve to know if the allegations raised are true or false. why soil your name further if the information given to the public is a lie.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Totti9(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
ndu_chucks:

For people like me, who are sitting on the fence on this issue, this decision by Stella Oduah has pushed us to the side of believing the allegation against her. It is very simple to simply set the record straight by providing the name of the institution which conferred a MBA degree on her, while publicly condemning Sahara Reporters and her many enemies. There is only one reason why Oduah is unable to do just that. Go figure. SMH

the only sin of oduah is enugu airport....simple lets stop beatin around the bush
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by GovWahala: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Look at the comparism this fool is making, if u want to support lies better be good at it. Anoufia
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
dammytosh:

Do you think America is as pathetic as your country or the citizens are as uncultured as you sound.

The birth certificate was authenticated. If it was not, he would have been impeached. That is one of the condition for being an American President. He must be born in us. Go and read (Natural-born-citizen clause)

Instead of attacking all perceived enemy to your kinsmen. Use your brain and ask if what was done was right or wrong.

Lest I forget, you don;t need to bolden ur text to argue in favour of your Madam. We can see clearly.

One thing i don't know how to do is rant... I hit with facts. Look at videos by the Republican saying Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXSyqBkm_bA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqqLONv1CSQ

So let me ask you again, What is the guarantee that you guys won't still say Stella Oduah's certificate is a forgery if she publish it? Madam, go sit your ratchet a$$ somewhere please.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by vivalavida(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Rudedough,u have fought like a lion. U deserve a championship medal. Am not in tha real mood for online brouhaha today. But i have enjoyed watchn you battle those clowns. Another warrior who i saw but i guess he wasnt really fired up today was manny4life. I and manny have fought a tribal battle before. Kudos to u bro. U rock
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Genius100: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
eGuerrilla: It is funny how her CV is at odds with the citation presented to the senate

MBA in 1982-1983 (Citation)
NYSC in 1982-1983 (CV)

Until Madam clears the air herself, I am taking the following positions:

(1) No MBA exists
(2) No NYSC discharge certificate exists

Please post the senate citation..
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by GovWahala: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
vivalavida: Rudedough,u have fought like a lion. U deserve a championship medal. Am not in tha real mood for online brouhaha today. But i have enjoyed watchn you battle those clowns. Another warrior who i saw but i guess he wasnt really fired up today was manny4life. I and manny have fought a tribal battle before. Kudos to u bro. U rock
Look at this rogue, so u pride urself as a clown that cause online brouhaha? U r pathetic, u deserve to be looked in the zoo, cos that's ur real home. And I see u've only been in online battle with weak one's, cos with me I will so frustrate ur sick life that mods will have nothing to do than hand bans out. Ode.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by dammytosh: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

One thing i don't know how to do is rant... I hit with facts. Look at videos by the Republican saying Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXSyqBkm_bA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqqLONv1CSQ

So let me ask you again, What is the guarantee that you guys won't still say Stella Oduah's certificate is a forgery if she publish it? Madam, go sit your ratchet a$$ somewhere please.

Lame and silly defence line. You are doing a great job as a laptop dawg.

So because if she come out and defend the lies or confirm it we will not blif, she shld keep quiet, u are a shaameless rogue.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Genius100:

Please post the senate citation..

Here is the citation.

Official citation submitted to the Nigerian Senate

BRIEF CITATION ON PRINCESS STELLA ADAEZE ODUAH,OON- HONOURABLE MINISTER OF AVIATION FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah was born on the 5th of January 1962 into the Royal family of HRH, Igwe D.O Oduah, the Igwe of Akili-Ozizor in Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State. William Shakespeare wrote in one of his many literary works that “some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them”. Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah was born and has achieved greatness not by any stroke of luck but through years of hard work, dedication, focus and determination. There was therefore no surprise that she rode roughshod and carved a niche for herself in a male-dominated industry.

She realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose. Her educational development began in Anambra state where she had her primary and secondary education at St. John’s Primary School Odoakpu and Zixton Secondary School Ozubulu before proceeding to St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville from 1978-1982, where she bagged her first Degree in Accounting. On completion of her first degree, she was not lured into taking up paid employment but was determined to have the best education and at the highest level, so she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983.

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah returned to her Fatherland in 1983 to participate in the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) and she was posted to NECA for her place of primary assignment. On successful completion of her National youth service she got a permanent employment with the NNPC where she worked for years before voluntarily retiring into private business. During her period of employment with NNPC, she served in different capacities and won numerous accolades and awards for excellent performance including the “THE NNPC GMD AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE”

Spurred on by her entrepreneurial abilities, Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah left the NNPC to establish her own business. This led to the birth of SEA PETROLEUM & GAS COMPANY LIMITED, a company that was to become a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria. Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah nurtured this company from humble beginnings to an enviable position in local, regional and global business. The company is today a conglomerate with no fewer than 7 subsidiaries offering diverse services and providing employment for the youths and people of Nigeria.

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah has a large philanthropic heart and is involved in numerous philanthropic initiatives some of which are provision of a farmers loan scheme in Ogbaru and Benin to enable farmers have access to soft loans, construction of schools and skill acquisition centers for orphanages and communities, scholarship schemes, construction of health centers for primary health care. The list is endless and this goes to show that Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah is and continues to be a blessing to humanity.

In recognition of her immense contribution to national, society and business development in Nigeria, Princess Stella has been honoured with numerous awards for outstanding achievements, including the National Honour of “Officer of the Order of the Niger,OON” by the Federal Government of Nigeria. There are others too numerous to mention here. She also holds membership of renowned and numerous social and business associations.

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah has built a very successful business empire through hard work and dedication which makes her one of the foremost business personalities in Nigeria. This is a coat she wore until her recent call to National service, first as Chairman of the Board of the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN and now the HONOURABLE MINISTER OF AVIATION, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah,OON is indeed a gem of our generation and a blessing to this Country. WE BELIEVE IN HER TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR THE AVIATION MINISTRY !!!! CONGRATULATIONS OUR DEAR HONORABLE MINISTER.

My post on a different thread ---

eGuerrrilla: To be clear, I have seen enough of these cases in the world of employment to spot deliberate obfuscation from a mile off.

(1) Get the undiscerning reader to accept the veracity of the first claim, which may or may not be true - "before proceeding to St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville from 1978-1982, where she bagged her first Degree in Accounting. On completion of her first degree".

(2) Tunnel the second and more important assertion (payload) which you know to be false - "so she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983" - while leaving just enough wiggle room to feign complete innocence if found out. Brilliant!

eGuerrilla has an eye for this kind of chicanery. grin
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by vivalavida(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gov Wahala:

Look at this rogue, so u pride urself as a clown that cause online brouhaha? U r pathetic, u deserve to be looked in the zoo, cos that's ur real home. And I see u've only been in online battle with weak one's, cos with me I will so frustrate ur sick life that mods will have nothing to do than hand bans out. Ode.

Mumu it is locked. Not looked. Ode nie
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by amazing2013: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn...unbelievable... embarassed

PDP Caucus Meeting Holds Tomorrow In Port Harcourt / 40 Presidential Candidates Back Buhari On Unsigned Electoral Law / Buhari Swears In Elias Mbam As Chairman, Others As Commissioners Of RMAFC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73