Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe (3755 Views)

Fraudsters Dupe Politician's Wife Of $18,000 In Abuja / Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by daproflinks: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2014
I never planned to do this but I realized that i may not be the only victim of the man I once respected and loved as a mentor who has now become a scammer. How he descended to that level I can't unravel the mystery. I am talking about the popular Henry Omenogor, who is a writer, a publisher, a web business consultant and an Entrepreneur.
Let me narrate my experience with him of late
Mr. Henry set up a Web hosting company where people can pay and apply to be resellers.The name of the website is
http://oldenglishhost.com
I obtained a reseller panel from him in 2012 which expired last year. When it was nearing the expiration date Mr Henry bombarded me with calls, sms and emails that I should re-activate my reseller hosting which now cost N30, 000. I explained to him that I don’t have that kind of money now if I can pay in installments of N10,000, he agreed since he is now based in Ghana he gave me an account to pay into.as soon as I completed my payments. He sent a mail with a fake cpanel username and password meanwhile the domain isn’t even activated. I called him to complain, he all of a sudden stopped picking my calls. I went to his Facebook page to complain and to my surprise he banned me from his page and then went further to delete me from his friend list on facebook.
I am in deep shock that a Man of such reputation should resort to this. Cause the call rejection, deleting me from his page shows he is conscious and aware of what he is doing. I don’t mind spending money to bring him down by all means. By the time I am done with publishing my story about him in the Nigerian tabloids he will understand that the gravity of what he has done

Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by enet1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Op,are you very very sure of ur facts cuz i am still finding it hard to believe.i know ds man thru success digest extra and i am even on his mailing list. If ur allegations are thru n u want people 2 believe u 100%,upload d bank teller dt u paid him with 4us all to c. If u r right,den shame to him.
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by favoured500: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
there is nobody to trust in all this business,infact the popuplar HAFIZ LEKKY the same popular figure in success digest too finaly dupe nigerians and disappear in to thin air,up ill now we dont know is where about,so the man henry can do the worst.
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2014
favoured500: there is nobody to trust in all this business,infact the popuplar HAFIZ LEKKY the same popular figure in success digest too finaly dupe nigerians and disappear in to thin air,up ill now we dont know is where about,so the man henry can do the worst.
hafiz lekky has properties, they should be confiscated.
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by jubfuns: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
My men It is possible ooooo.I was also scammed by Hafiz Lecky.We don't know his wherabout so I can we confisticate his properties?
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is terrible. the fact that the OP is not a new comer to the hosting business leave much to wonder about Henry's antics.
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by daproflinks: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
e-net:
Op,are you very very sure of ur facts cuz i am still finding it hard to believe.i know ds man thru success digest extra and i am even on his mailing list. If ur allegations are thru n u want people 2 believe u 100%,upload d bank teller dt u paid him with 4us all to c. If u r right,den shame to him.
Oga I used my GTB online banking service.plus i have details of our facebook discussions and sms including the ones he confirmed he has recieved the money.if I have to go do a screen grab of my gtb bank statement to show you I will but that will be when he comes out to refute my claims.I want this on front page
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2014
Most Nigerian online marketers are now scammers because they' ve been selling recycled ebooks & giving impracticable workshops.
This omenogor & co are the gurus of forex training workshopswho don't practise what they teach & now that online entreprenuers are wiser they resort to scamming tomake ends meet.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by Youngzedd(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Revival.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by DeKollins(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Has this issue being resolved. I had similar experience with Henry but after several threats he eventually did the
job i paid him for.
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by shcash: 11:56am On May 30, 2015
I failed victim to this guy sometimes back. The worst scam experience I had was with Abayomi Aje also a popular figure I met through success digest.

There is no big deal to tell a potential client that u are no longer into a biz... That's why many of them don't last.
Am not surprised the this domain (http://oldenglishhost.com) is not longer active as hosting company.

Even http://abayomiaje.com can stay alive, as scams don't last.
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 30, 2015
Scammers are destroying that SDE newspaper.
They promise heaven and earth but deliver nothing.
I registered into a programme like that last year June for 10k but the guy disappeared into thin air after few weeks claiming he was sick. A very popular guy in SDE but where is he today ? Gone with our money. More than 70 of us on his mailing list paid between 10 and 15k. Most of these Nigerian IT marketers are thieves and scammers. So unfortunate.
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by rhames(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Of course they are fake. The only business they can teach you on the internet right no w is imp[ortation and not real digital marketing.
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by daproflinks: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2015
DeKollins:
Has this issue being resolved. I had similar experience with Henry but after several threats he eventually did the
job i paid him for.
it has not...infact its official that He is a scammer
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by blueman21: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Had a similar experience with The popular rick kid, Lateef Olajide. We had a business deal last year off which he promised to teach me on joint venture business and i paid him 25k. The deal was if he fails to deliver, he will make a refund of 50k money back guarantee. We started off quite all right, but it gets to a time, he was no longer answering questions and replying to mails and text messages. Till now, I have not heard from him. Still looking for ways to contact or reach him, please anybody with info on how to reach him should help me out
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by BiggerBangs: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
The Problem with those Guys is that..they Over promise what they cant deliver.I have been reading SDE since 2008..so i know all their gimmicks.Henry is a Cheat and a confirm Scammer..infact he is a poor dude mentally because back then when the publisher of SDE enforce all info Marketer to offer Money back Guarantee,this Henry of a Guy never comply .i bought a crappy info ebook from him for 3k and the Guy never deliver it after so many calls and emails.thank God we are wise now..i dont see reason i will buy any info or product from those sweet talkers again..We are all Millionaires now.Many of them cant stay in Nigeria again because they have rob pples money.

How i wish SDE can be alive as it is back in those days of Iyabo Oyewale,Olatunde Samson,Akin Alabi,Fisayo Akinlolu,Lateef Olajide,Paul And Others cry cry
Re: Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe by enet1(m): 1:03am On Sep 07, 2015
Good Evening fellow forumites,pls I want to ask a question.I want one of the SDE's columnists(Ifeanyi Uche) to trade forex for me while I give him 30 percent of the profits,is it a wise decision esp with the fact that he has full access to my account? NOTE: He is doing an offer where he trades for people

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Receive Money From 2checkout? / Buy Your DI Machines And Consumables / How To Check Union Bank Account Number On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.