Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 (2804 Views)

Toks Black 2010 Lexus Rx350 #6m 35k Miles / Very Clean Lexus Rx350 Silver, Tokunbo / LEXUS RX350 2010 Toks... 4.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by reels(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi Guys,
I am on the verge of getting a lexus rx350 for a very good bargain, and I want to ask experienced car users and Auto/car professionals if there are any known faults / manufacture error or general maintenance issues related to the car.
Kindly advice based on any personal experience you've had with the SUV either positive or negative. I also would like to know if there are any professionals out there that can help one assess a car throughly before purchase.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by rockiedink(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dude, its a great car! Think Toyota efficiency and Lexus luxury...that's what it is!

I don't personally own one but I have three people who one one ; two very close among them. As the vehicle is based on the best-selling Camry you can do little wrong. Parts are relatively easy to come buy, technicians who are knowledgeable about the car abound...you really can do no wrong.

It is a great ride...go for it!
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by reels(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
rockiedink: Dude, its a great car! Think Toyota efficiency and Lexus luxury...that's what it is!

I don't personally own one but I have three people who one one ; two very close among them. As the vehicle is based on the best-selling Camry you can do little wrong. Parts are relatively easy to come buy, technicians who are knowledgeable about the car abound...you really can do no wrong.

It is a great ride...go for it!

Thanks mate!!! This just pumped me up a little smiley
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by reels(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Urgent pls!
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by RollingFella(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
reels: Urgent pls!
. Generally,lexus RX series are excellent vehicles. The first 2 numbers that follows each series and models indicated the engine capacity,eg. RX300 comes with 3.0liter V6 engine,RX330 comes with 3.3liter V6 engine,RX350 comes with 3.5liter V6 engine. Being a luxury car,expect the parts to be expensive. Its a typical toyota tuned for maximum comfort.with good maintenance,it will serve you well.and being a toyota,expect normal toyota reliability. The RX series lexus SUV is a sister to the toyota highlander,but its far more high tech ,comfortable and luxurious than the highlander.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by reels(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
RollingFella: . Generally,lexus RX series are excellent vehicles. The first 2 numbers that follows each series and models indicated the engine capacity,eg. RX300 comes with 3.0liter V6 engine,RX330 comes with 3.3liter V6 engine,RX350 comes with 3.5liter V6 engine. Being a luxury car,expect the parts to be expensive. Its a typical toyota tuned for maximum comfort.with good maintenance,it will serve you well.and being a toyota,expect normal toyota reliability. The RX series lexus SUV is a sister to the toyota highlander,but its far more high tech ,comfortable and luxurious than the highlander.

@RollingFella
Thanks so much for the information and advice. Really appreciate it.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by reels(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good reviews so far, please guys let me know if there are any contrary or supportive points. I need to make a decision urgently. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by Edunwa302(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Great machine go for it
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by jodeci01: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
you didnt specify the model year you considering
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by reels(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Edunwa302: Great machine go for it

Thanks mate!
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by Kayharry(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Camry (big Daddy) - 2003 @ N1,300,000.00 / Sold! Toks 2004 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ N2m / SOLD! Lagos Cleared 2003 Toyota Camry LE Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.