Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

With Sincerity, What Will You Do?!! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / With Sincerity, What Will You Do?!! (1704 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Sincerity, What Will You Do?!! by ogunwalea(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
You are in a Party with your friends, and you have no airtime, you then wantd to call your wife and tell her you will come home late. You then borrowed your friend’s phone to call your wife, when you dialled her number, it shows “Love”. The phone rang and she answers the call and says, “Hi love, you can come home now, pls come fast, the Mumu is not here”.
Be honest what would you do? If you're the man?
Re: With Sincerity, What Will You Do?!! by lymelyte(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
ogunwalea: You are in a Party with your friends, and you have no airtime, you then wantd to call your wife and tell her you will come home late. You then borrowed your friend’s phone to call your wife, when you dialled her number, it shows “Love”. The phone rang and she answers the call and says, “Hi love, you can come home now, pls come fast, the Mumu is not here”.
Be honest what would you do? If you're the man?
Chai.. Mr man, are u talking from xperience?
Re: With Sincerity, What Will You Do?!! by ogunwalea(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
lymelyte:
Chai.. Mr man, are u talking from xperience?
lolzzz.... E no fit hapen 2 me. She don get anoda husband b dat ooo!!
Re: With Sincerity, What Will You Do?!! by lymelyte(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
ogunwalea:
lolzzz.... E no fit hapen 2 me. She don get anoda husband b dat ooo!!
cheesy
Re: With Sincerity, What Will You Do?!! by holyboss: 3:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Shebi! Na party cool simple, I go just find rat poison put for I'm drink cheesy boh God forbid bad tin O!

(1) (Reply)

PITY: I Don’t Want To Be A Role Model – World’s Thinnest Woman (photos) / You Need 2 Read This / Is There A Wedding Planner In Owerri, Imo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.