Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust (817 Views)

Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? / Best Way To Handle Trust Issues In A Relationship: / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust by richty: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2008
please can one trust his girl friend even when they staying far from each other, can she be dating another guy?
Re: Trust by dreeldee: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
lol boredom even with the Olympics grin grin
Re: Trust by tope2000(f): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
why, do you have insecurities issue yourself??
Re: Trust by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
RECYCLED!!

GO N WATCH THE OLYMPICS
Re: Trust by anewsong(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2008
It depends on the kind of relationship you've created before she left to a far distance.you need to create a relationship that will make her always wish she never leaves you.so the ball lies in your court. need more info on dating issues visit www.datingstressfree..com
Re: Trust by gabelogan(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2008
tope2000:

why, do you have insecurities issue yourself??

tope where have u been?

been searching for u, i have a piece of adice i wanna give to you.
Re: Trust by tope2000(f): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2008
gabe_logan:

tope where have u been?

been searching for u, i have a piece of adice i want to give to you.

na lie
which advice would that be jare??
Re: Trust by sistajay(f): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Poster

You'll never know till you catch her in action.
Re: Trust by tammyswits(f): 12:38am On Aug 10, 2008
You are concerned, so its obvious you love her, but are you sure she loves you if not sorry oo
Re: Trust by adex285(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2008
Maybe Yes/Maybe No, itz all depends on you and how much you love one anoda.
Re: Trust by Gabry(f): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2008
@Topic,

I once had a distance relationship with my bf last year for 3 months but I never have a single doubts about his whereabouts and what he does but whatever he is doing on a daily basis, he would keep me posted like sending me a message or calling me or an email. I told him many times that he better save his credit cause that time, he is running on a low budget but he told me that he would rather tell me than to eat.

Anyways, I dont know how it happened but somehow I could feel his presence every single day like when I'm sleeping, I could feel his presence beside me that instead of sleeping in the middle, I would sleep at the left hand side and leave him space at the right side of the bed. Or when I'm in the car or eating or going to work, I could just feel his presence.

What amazes me is that let say today I suddenly have this feeling that he isn't feeling well, I would call him and he will tell me that he has the flu or I can sense that he is happy or sad or in trouble and when I call himn, its true.

The same thing with him. He would call me and he would say, babe, tell me whats going on. . . And I would say Nothing, dont worry about me and then he would say that he knows that I am sad and then I will say yeap, its true because of this and that and this and that. . .

So Poster,I think it depends on how much you both love and understand each other and also on how much tolerance, patience and truthfullness you both are willing to give.
Re: Trust by beninman(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2008
@poster

Even your wife can go out of hand if cares are not taking! This is why we call women babies! They are very weak, and anything can happen when you are not with them. The  best thing to do when you are away is, always call her. You have to talk to her and keep adversing her all the time. Remind her that you love her and ask her always if she still love you.
Because you have lived with her for a period of time before living her, you should know her schedules. Call her always when you think it is idle time for her. Keep her busy. But if she has children for you, that will help. If she is just alone and you are gone for a long time, you have to talk to her everyday! And pray that no stupid man should come around her until you're back together.

And women too can seduce we men too when our wife or girl friend is away if cares are not taking! The same thing goes to your woman too. If there are no children with her, one bad boy can come around and try to seduce her and cut it from her! Having children around her help a little bit than not having no body at all.
Re: Trust by Persona82(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2008
Let trust play its part til there reason to believe otherwise, or else you;ll drive d relationship into 1 where trust is actually not feasible

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Bride’s Aristo Sponsored Your Wedding? / Signs Of True Love / Dating In Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.