Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan (1199 Views)

Nigeria Economic Challenges, Jonathan/ngozi Would Have Done Better? / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / Jonathan's Administration Has Done Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by atlwireles: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has challenged his critics to compare the achievement of his administration with any other before they criticise saying that his administration has in two years and eight months performed better than any administration past and present in the country.

The president, who was addressing People’s Democratic Party (PDP) stalwarts from the north western zone of Nigeria who were in the Presidential Villa on a solidarity visit, said that it is blackmail for anyone to say that he is anti-north, insisting that he was the first to establish nine universities in the north at one time as well as the Almajiri schools to emancipate people from the shackles of poverty.

He decried the challenges of insecurity in the north promising that he will do more for them by the time he gets rid of insurgency in that part of the country.

Channels Television’s State House Correspondent, Chukwuma Onuekwusi reports that the president called on the ministers of state for works, education, mines, agriculture and power to give a bit of their scorecard one by one in the north western zone in line with the transformation agenda of the administration..

A former chairman of the PDP and leader of the delegation, Dr Alero Mohammed reeled out the efforts of the administration and promised to support the president at all times.

He also reports that the president called on them to see the amalgamation which brought Nigerians together as a source of unity promising to use the national dialogue to cement the bond.

http://www.channelstv.com/
Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by resty4(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
GEJ is d most criticised presdnt.But no doubt he cn't satisfy d north so GEJ sh focus on more dvlpmental projects to change d lives of nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by ubongutioh(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
9 Universities to the Abokis, these northern hypocrites are so ungrateful. Kwankwaso how many secondary schools have you built? GEJ till constitution of Nigeria says 'No'.

4 Likes

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by blenz: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
kk
Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by Nctrice(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
GEJ is only going to do more and more, I want to believe Nigeria are enlightened and educated to know positive change when they see one.

1 Like

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by chukwuinya: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
i know! I know! The little i know GEJ i will always stand by u

1 Like

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by VoodooDoll(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
What a person!!
Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Stop mesmerizing and let your administration speaks for itself. Nigerians are tired of your bullshiiit on newspapers, net and news media. If you've actually done well as you claimed, you won't be the most cursed president of facebook not by Apc fans but by the gullible and misguided Nigerians you fooled that you had no shoe who innocently voted for you and when you couldn't live up to expectation, they turned against you.
You are the "baddest" luck in the history of Nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
As a staunch critic of the President,I have to admit the man has tried in some aspects of the polity.He has allowed for free and fair elections apart from the sham of an election in Anambra,he has privatised PHCN,the roads are much better than they were years before,he has Press Freedom etc.

The President has erred in an unforgivable manner by stating that the Igbos are the pillars of his Government and he will rue that statement in 2015 because we the Yorubas and for sure the Hausas will show him that he was not only voted in by the ibos in 2011.

All other problems he has are with the elite who want to renew their Oil well Licenses in 2015 and I don't think the masses have anything to do with that.

1 Like

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alcatraz001: As a staunch critic of the President,I have to admit the man has tried in some aspects of the polity.He has allowed for free and fair elections apart from the sham of an election in Anambra,he has privatised PHCN,the roads are much better than they were years before,he has Press Freedom etc.

The President has erred in an unforgivable manner by stating that the Igbos are the pillars of his Government and he will rue that statement in 2015 because we the Yorubas and for sure the Hausas will show him that he was not only voted in by the ibos in 2011.

All other problems he has are with the elite who want to renew their Oil well Licenses in 2015 and I don't think the masses have anything to do with that.

How is Anambra election free and fair ? If an election that's inconclusive due to manipulations is what you called free and fair, then I give up on you and Jonathan .

1 Like

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
your performance will be judged at the expiration of your tenure...Get back to work, bolt didn't break/set the world record at the beginning or during the race...

2 Likes

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
~Bluetooth:

How is Anambra election free and fair ? If an election that's inconclusive due to manipulations is what you called free and fair, then I give up on you and Jonathan .

Well,you have a point that the Anambra election was anything but free and fair but you have to admit that all other elections that have been conducted under him have been free and fair.We would not have had such free and fair election under Obj for sure! Btw am Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by olubuffett: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
A Big

1 Like

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Rome wasn't built in a day. GEJ is actually miles ahead of all previous leaders. There is still a lot of work to be done.

Time will tell.
Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by awodman: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
QED
Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by bloggernaija: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
STATEMENT FROM "WINCHES" ELDERS FORUM
----------------------------------------------------
Joe dumb ,
you are evil .
May your blindness be cured in Jesus name.
Amen

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by ShineuEye: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2014
Keep the fresh coming jare.
Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by bcomputer101: 3:18am On Jan 10, 2014
In other news,
No administration is as corrupt like this GEJ regime.

2 Likes

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by Pukkah: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2014
atlwireles: his administration has in two years and eight months performed better than any administration past and present in the country.

Two years and eight months? See 'smartness' o.

Jonathan became the President in May 2010 after acting from February to May 2010.

If we remove the acting period, Jonathan's administration (total) will be 4 years old in May this year (2014).

He should stop using 2 years and eight months as the basis of assessing himself please. Or didn't he run federal budgets in 2010 and 2011?

Why can't he use 3 years 8 months or, if he wants to be very strict, 4 years?

2 Likes

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by atlwireles: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
bump
Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
CONFIRM and that's the FACT......GEJ til 2019

1 Like

Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by wale26: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
GEJ Administration, totally neglected southwest and as a matter of fact, Nigerian has lost interest in his administration as regards to the loss of lives and unemployment. Finally, this administration has ever be the most worst administration in the history of our dear country.
Re: No Administration Has Done Better Than Mine- Jonathan by atlwireles: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
wale26: GEJ Administration, totally neglected southwest and as a matter of fact, Nigerian has lost interest in his administration as regards to the loss of lives and unemployment. Finally, this administration has ever be the most worst administration in the history of our dear country.

What else does one expect from a supporter of APC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Omisore Will Win Without Oyinlola / The Creator Of The Zoo Nigeria, Druckard Frederick Lugard / BOKO HARAM: Attention Seeking Yoruba Babalawos Threaten Sheriff, Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.