Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,413 members, 6,611,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 December 2021 at 11:54 AM

Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES (2453 Views)

My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones / Cramjones Reaffirms He Is Not FFK - Cramjones (video) / Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by ShineuEye: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2014
@FFK
[size=15pt]The pope is a Muslim[/size].

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by flyingdutchman(m): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2014
[size=13pt]Buhari, don't listen to Femi Fani-Kayode's lies. He is CramJones! LOL He is trying to Tank your Presidential ambitions LOL[/size]
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by T9ksy(m): 1:12am On Jan 10, 2014
cramjones: LET ME STATE THIS CATEGORICALLY CLEAR!!! I AM NOT FEMI FANI-KAYODE, I AM AN APC MEMBER, WELL CONNECTED ONE...I DO NOT REPRESENT FANI-KAYODE'S OPINIONS AND I DO NOT SUPPORT ALL HE SAYS, I SUPPORT SOME BUT NOT ALL. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR SO THAT PEOPLE WILL STOP INSINUATING WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW! CRAM JONES IS CRAMJONES AND FFK IS FFK. NEITHER AM I AMINU GAMAWA AS SOME HAVE INSINUATED AS WELL. QUOTES CREDITED TO CRAMJONES ARE EXCULISIVELY CRAMJONES' AND QUOTES CREDITED TO FFK ARE CREDITED TO FFK. WE ARE NOT SAME ENTITY. I HOPE YOU ARE ALL SATISFIED NOW

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

PS: PLS MODERATOR PUT THIS UP ON THE FP TO CLEAR THE AIR

Una get time o! Don't you know that since the deportation nay relocation of Igbos to their cave in anambra sag, FFK

has been elevated to the honourable post of "oko ibo"? So any one that constructively criticise these Igbos is automatically dubbed FFK?

At one time, i was called FFK but i guess they have latched on to you, now.That's a releif............to me. You must have been telling them

some home truths which they have no other way of rebutting hence they resort to their pet strategy- attack the messenger whilst totally

ignoring the message.

My advice- stay true to what you believe and soon enough, they will mov e on to someone else as their new "FFK- OKO IBO".

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by defbond1: 1:30am On Jan 10, 2014
Cram jones whether you are FFK or not you are still a politician and I don't like you!

You and your other political friends are all thieves with a common goal - to ruin nigeria while enriching your purse.

I know one day nigeria will be blessed with honest and worthy politicians. Until then we pray that all your looted wealth and that of your dodgy colleagues will cause you miseries and tears- the same fate you have dealt Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 10, 2014
babe_online:

You are indeed very smart. A reliable political source told me that's why they are leaving the party. Its now an Igbo and Ijaw party.

cool cool cool

I'm not going to lie, most times I feel sorry for Igbo's. Greed and the lust for power at all cost would always make you isolated. Sometimes, you just have to play smart. Imagine a big ethnic group second-fiddle to a small group like Ijaw. And there's no love lost between the two groups - despite GEJ's romance with certain Igbo's elements. Perhaps, that's why a lot of them are disenfranchised - and they all run away from home, trying to make it by any means necessary, hence why they're tagged as being industrious. I feel sorry for my Igbo friends. sad

Anyway, I just want to post something that crossed my mind while watching a movie just now. If the momentum in APC continues the way it's, and Igbo elites think they've lost out completely in the power tussle. I won't be surprised if there's a coup in Nigeria, orchestrated by Igbo's, to get rid of GEJ and put Iherika (COAS) there. They know the Ijaws won't be able to fight back. So they would probably start looking for ways to negotiate how to get back into the power-tussle, with that. Anything is possible. Make sure you bookmark this particular post! wink

I'm out of NL for a few days.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 10, 2014
Once again I won't reveal my identity on Nairaland. Nairaland is an anonymous forum and I will continue to remain what I am - cramjones
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Obiagu1(m): 3:11am On Jan 10, 2014
When you become a super messenger of FFK, you are FFK.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Obiagu1(m): 3:14am On Jan 10, 2014
The primary FFK moniker remains T8ksy/T9ksy.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Kodak2000: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Fanny demon dog molester of his own daughters have the following names-
CRAMJONES
T8KSY
T9KSY
ORLANDO OWOH,
SHYMEXX
SEGEGGS
DESOLA
DJANGO1
SIMPLESEYI
TADON200
ADE SUZUKI
IFECI
ODUAH BOY
NOBODY
GOV. WAHALA
9JAGIRL4RE
WISE GUY.
RALPH LAUREN
The demon is owing the boys that type for him and all his names will be revealed soon.
We open new accounts almost ever day for him but he says what we should type.

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by akpomeme(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Then you are musiwa's brother. Anufia!!!

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2014
So far I have enjoyed the discuss on this forum. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, however, I expect decorum and respect. That said, I respect opposing views as well as views that support me. I will say it again, I am trying to create a movement of youths that would realize that this present government beyond 2015 will destroy Nigeria for good. We must vote the hawks out! In the coming weeks you may not hear from me, because I will be very engaged in some important personal and party activities both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

Remember, I have lots of deep stuff to share as we edge towards the elections....It's going to be tough, its going to be dirty, there would be more massive corruption revelations, uncovering of arms smugglers in the government, illicit relationships among ministers, Stella Oduah's story won't be over with a wave of the hand; Stick with me during this time and you will be much more informed and ready for the eventualities that will unfold in Nigeria. I am CramJones the strong insider in the APC!
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by ochejoseph(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2014
cramjones: So far I have enjoyed the discuss on this forum. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, however, I expect decorum and respect. That said, I respect opposing views as well as views that support me. I will say it again, I am trying to create a movement of youths that would realize that this present government beyond 2015 will destroy Nigeria for good. We must vote the hawks out! In the coming weeks you may not hear from me, because I will be very engaged in some important personal and party activities both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

Remember, I have lots of deep stuff to share as we edge towards the elections....Its going to be tough, its going to be dirty, there would be more massive corruption revelations, uncovering of arms smugglers in the government. Stick with me during this time and you will be much more informed and ready for the eventualities that will unfold in Nigeria. I am CramJones the strong insider in the APC!

You know what !
I Believe you!
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by tobex23(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2014
cramjones: So far I have enjoyed the discuss on this forum. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, however, I expect decorum and respect. That said, I respect opposing views as well as views that support me. I will say it again, I am trying to create a movement of youths that would realize that this present government beyond 2015 will destroy Nigeria for good. We must vote the hawks out! In the coming weeks you may not hear from me, because I will be very engaged in some important personal and party activities both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

Remember, I have lots of deep stuff to share as we edge towards the elections....Its going to be tough, its going to be dirty, there would be more massive corruption revelations, uncovering of arms smugglers in the government. Stick with me during this time and you will be much more informed and ready for the eventualities that will unfold in Nigeria. I am CramJones the strong insider in the APC!

He doesn't expect you to bliv him... Ride on. TeamAPC!
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Akanbiedu(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2014
shymexx:
I'm not going to lie, most times I feel sorry for Igbo's. Greed and the lust for power at all cost would always make you isolated. Sometimes, you just have to play smart. Imagine a big ethnic group second-fiddle to a small group like Ijaw. And there's no love lost between the two groups - despite GEJ's romance with certain Igbo's elements. Perhaps, that's why a lot of them are disenfranchised - and they all run away from home, trying to make it by any means necessary, hence why they're tagged as being industrious. I feel sorry for my Igbo friends. sad
Anyway, I just want to post something that crossed my mind while watching a movie just now. If the momentum in APC continues the way it's, and Igbo elites think they've lost out completely in the power tussle. I won't be surprised if there's a coup in Nigeria, orchestrated by Igbo's, to get rid of GEJ and put Iherika (COAS) there. They know the Ijaws won't be able to fight back. So they would probably start looking for ways to negotiate how to get back into the power-tussle, with that. Anything is possible. Make sure you bookmark this particular post! wink
Shalom!

You have come a long way in Nigerian politics. This is actually anticipated and they would lose again. This time around there will be victors and vanquished.
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by truckin: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
Akanbi_edu:

You have come a long way in Nigerian politics. This is actually anticipated and they would lose again. This time around there will be victors and vanquished.

So much hate... Why?

Cramjones revealed
https://www.nairaland.com/1587559/picture-dcramjones-exclusive/1#20794295
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by IleIfe2(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2014
validplanet:

THEN, WHO ART THOU?

A concerned citizen.
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by IleIfe2(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Valto: Cramjones = FEMI FANI-KAYODE GBAM!!!
Click "like" if u agree with me.

Ok, lets assume cramejones is FFK. What does that change? Any reasonable citizen of Nigeria can smell the stench of corruption and incompetence in this regime.
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Kodak2000: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kodak2000: Fanny demon dog molester of his own daughters have the following names-
CRAMJONES
T8KSY
T9KSY
ORLANDO OWOH,
SHYMEXX
SEGEGGS
DESOLA
DJANGO1
SIMPLESEYI
TADON200
ADE SUZUKI
IFECI
ODUAH BOY
NOBODY
GOV. WAHALA
9JAGIRL4RE
WISE GUY.
RALPH LAUREN
The demon is owing the boys that type for him and all his names will be revealed soon.
We open new accounts almost ever day for him but he says what we should type.

FANNY CRAMJONES HAVE OPENED AT LEAST 6 MORE NEW NAMES ON NAIRALAND TODAY.
HE STILL DEY OWE STAFF AND IS VERY BROKE AND FULL OF FRUSTRATION RIGHT NOW.
KATAKATA DEY FOR HIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW AS HE DEY LOOK FOR WHO HE GO SACK FOR EXPOSE HIM. grin shocked
EVEN REGINA HIS WIFE WHO NO DEY FOR HOUSE IS UNDER ACCUSATION! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Kponkwem(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
shymexx:

Shalom!

This post is as always a poisoned chalice from a poisoned, deranged mind.

If Igbo didn't give Jonathan support, they will be traitors and envious oppressors, when they have given full support, they are selling their birthright to a small tribe.

The most ludicrous from the devil's advocate: 'Ihejirika is planning a coup against GEJ!!'

Crappy, GEJ is no fool, neither are the Ijaw. In this Nigerian complex puzzle of a devil's alternative they are aware that the enemy you know is better than the 'sparkling' hypocritical angel you don't know. Stay off the (SS/SE) East for your Info..

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by DonXavi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
shymexx:

Shalom!
This is really where the whole problem lies. So because the Igbos are supporting a man from the Ijaw minority tribe now means they're playing second-fiddle. As a minority tribe I suppose they have every right to any position in the land as any other human being.

That you're fortunate to be born into the so called majority tribe does not make you more human than an Ijaw man or make your tribe superior to the Ijaw tribe in the presence of God.

You really need to change that mindset of yours my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by akpomeme(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2014

Remember, I have lots of deep stuff to share as we edge towards the elections....It's going to be tough, its going to be dirty, there would be more massive corruption revelations, uncovering of arms smugglers in the government, illicit relationships among ministers, Stella Oduah's story won't be over with a wave of the hand; Stick with me during this time and you will be much more informed and ready for the eventualities that will unfold in Nigeria. I am CramJones the strong insider in the APC!
Bleep off
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
validplanet:

THEN, WHO ART THOU?

He is a

angry

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Xfactoria: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2014

I don't believe you. YOU ARE FFK!!!!

You write the same way, think the same way, post very exclusive pictures of him that only him, his wife or children would have. You both seem under the influence of toxic powders!

You won't get the followership you crave here. Go and deal with the fact that OBJ screwed your wife and daughter while you were minister.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Xfactoria: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2014

I don't believe you. YOU ARE FFK!!!!

You write the same way, think the same way, post very exclusive pictures of him that only him, his wife or children would have. You both seem under the influence of toxic powders!

You won't get the followership you crave here. Go and deal with the fact that OBJ hammered your wife and daughter while you were minister.
Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
pitiful attempt at defence.. such a doddery attempt

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES by Buyeradvertcom: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Uo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! / List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders / Bomb Blast In Kano Line Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.