Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ (3670 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by Chimaritoponcho: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by tobex23(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2014
Mina98: Even if in the course of writing on this forum his identity was known is it your duty to let everyone know,can't you just shut up and allow them figure this out themselves? He doesn't want his real identity to be know and that is why he didn't bear FFK so use the name he registered with to address him.. You can't force him to accept what he doesn't want to be address as in this forum and that is the fact.

Muuuuahhhhhh....
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by tobex23(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2014
silent don: Hahaha, they can't sleep again coz cramjones is rap.ing them even in their dreams.
See as they ganged up and started commenting on the thread all alone in the middle of the night.
Hey peeps, money is not that hard to earn... If you can't get a better job, create one!

Haha!
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by Soloter(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2014
@OP you seem to be obsessed with ffk. if I may ask, why are you this ffkphobic?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by truckin: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2014
Anybody-especially a supposed leader- who whips up tribal and religious sentiment deserves to be exposed.
I have several Hausa/Fulani Muslim friends who have been very nice to me. I have hundreds of Yoruba friends, colleagues and associates who are Muslims. The question is - why does cramjones keep trying to make me hate them?
I was raised by my parents to love. I do not hate even cramjones but he deserves to be told that this is not 1966, when people were deceived that the cause of their problems are IGBO. why is he returning us to the dark ages in this modern age?
I support the op. He has a sense of humour.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by sweetgala(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2014
ikenga67:

The rule says not to expose the identity of a member without his consent. Cramjones has expressly told us he is not FFK so how is posting picture of FFK exposing Cramjones' identity? If the mod posted picture of Obama or a goat for instance and said that's Cramjones, would you still think thats's infringing the rules?

The intention of the topic was to reveal the supposed identity of a nairaland member, the validity of such a claim is negligible in such a situation.(Be he (FFK) cramjone or not)
The association of a nairaland member with any image be it public individual or otherwise before his prior consent violates "Rule 10"
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by linkbeth(f): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2014
where re d mods here? this is against the forum rules
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by truckin: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2014
truckin: Anybody-especially a supposed leader- who whips up tribal and religious sentiment deserves to be exposed.
I have several Hausa/Fulani Muslim friends who have been very nice to me. I have hundreds of Yoruba friends, colleagues and associates who are Muslims. The question is - why does cramjones keep trying to make me hate them?
I was raised by my parents to love. I do not hate even cramjones but he deserves to be told that this is not 1966, when people were deceived that the cause of their problems are IGBO. why is he returning us to the dark ages in this modern age?
I support the op. He has a sense of humour.
I forgot to add; I hate tribalism and religious bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by akpomeme(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2014
cramjones:

Nobody has impersonated anyone. The money laundering clarification was directly from FFK and was credited to him as such!
You are as foolish as your paymaster. The beauty of writing in nairaland is anonymous nature of most posts. Now everyone knows that you are either FFK or associated with him. Thus you are either being paid to write or instructed to do so if FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2014
So far I have enjoyed the discuss on this forum. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, however, I expect decorum and respect. That said, I respect opposing views as well as views that support me. I will say it again, I am trying to create a movement of youths that would realize that this present government beyond 2015 will destroy Nigeria for good. We must vote the hawks out! In the coming weeks you may not hear from me, because I will be very engaged in some important personal and party activities both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

Remember, I have lots of deep stuff to share as we edge towards the elections....It's going to be tough, its going to be dirty, there would be more massive corruption revelations, uncovering of arms smugglers in the government, illicit relationships among ministers, Stella Oduah's story won't be over with a wave of the hand; Stick with me during this time and you will be much more informed and ready for the eventualities that will unfold in Nigeria. I am CramJones the strong insider in the APC!
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by GovWahala: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2014
Only a fool must have posted this crap, delibrately breaking a rule, OP u need an outright ban for this.
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by tobex23(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Gov Wahala:
Only a fool must have posted this crap, delibrately breaking a rule, OP u need an outright ban for this.

I wonder what the Mods have been doing...
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by truckin: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2014
cramjones: So far I have enjoyed the discuss on this forum. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, however, I expect decorum and respect. That said, I respect opposing views as well as views that support me. I will say it again, I am trying to create a movement of youths that would realize that this present government beyond 2015 will destroy Nigeria for good. We must vote the hawks out! In the coming weeks you may not hear from me, because I will be very engaged in some important personal and party activities both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

Remember, I have lots of deep stuff to share as we edge towards the elections....It's going to be tough, its going to be dirty, there would be more massive corruption revelations, uncovering of arms smugglers in the government, illicit relationships among ministers, Stella Oduah's story won't be over with a wave of the hand; Stick with me during this time and you will be much more informed and ready for the eventualities that will unfold in Nigeria. I am CramJones the strong insider in the APC!

Tribalism has been technically reduced on nairaland. Thank Goodness.
Please stay away and don't return as any other username oh!

Long live Nigeria
Long live Nairaland
Long live Peace and Prosperity in our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by holyvirgin: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2014
cramjones:
Stella Oduah's story won't be over with a wave of the hand; Stick with me during this time and you will be much more informed and ready for the eventualities that will unfold in Nigeria. I am CramJones the strong insider in the APC!
Cramjones!!! I thought by now you should have been wiser, elections are fast approaching and Nigerians know that most stories would be fabricated just to discredit mr President.
Most of the things you wanna reveal are cheap talks and lies but you forget that while your are busy cooking up stories the president is making impacts and Nigerians can testify to it.
Do you know in PH along Ikwerre road we now have 18hrs power supply? Even in Yola where I went to spend the holidays with my family @ Bekaji we have 20hrs of light everyday? And I know a lot of Nigerians are benefitting from the privatization, just to mention little of what GEJ is doing.

Very funny of you to use stories to discredit mr GEJ, you want to tell us who is sleeping with who and relationships going on among ministers? grin sick
If I were you cram I would deactivate my account, save my face from further shame because everybody now sees you as a lunatic. A word is enough for you cramjones cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by gratieao: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2014
SLIDE waxie: The guy said:

A fool replied him thus:

But i say:

@gratieao, the guy made a simple and concise statement that he ain't impersonating anyone.
Where is the confusion in that statement Sir?

Shld we get u a translator from ur tribe to do u in with ur local language?

Cos u seems confused!
What's this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by najoke: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2014
Me think OP is gay/f*ggot and is in loff with FFK and wants to get shagged by FFK by force by fire grin grin grin grin grin grin

End of story
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by truckin: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2014
na_joke: Me think OP is gay/f*ggot and is in loff with FFK and wants to get shagged by FFK by force by fire grin grin grin grin grin grin

End of story
Tribalist bigot in accordance with his master. ( na joke oh)

Meanwhile, saw this in another thread

Fanny demon dog molester of his own daughters have the following
names-
CRAMJONES
T8KSY
T9KSY
ORLANDO OWOH, SHYMEXX
SEGEGGS
DESOLA
DJANGO1
SIMPLESEYI
TADON200 ADE SUZUKI
IFECI
ODUAH BOY
NOBODY
GOV. WAHALA
9JAGIRL4RE WISE GUY.
RALPH LAUREN
The demon is owing the boys that type for him and all his names will be
revealed soon.
We open new accounts almost ever day for him but he says what we
should type. (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
Re: Picture Of Cramjones - $$$exclusive$$$ by OAM4J: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2014

(1) (2)

Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones / Jolted By Massive Turnout At Port Harcourt Rally, Jonathan Threatens Amaechi / MASSOB Launches Biafran Currency, Vehicle Number Plates, Drivers Licence In Ower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.