Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (271198 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by showbobo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2008
kudos bro
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by jpmcmanus(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2008
Inspired Baba,
Concerning the 2004 Toyota Corolla that you just took delivery of, kindly upload the details. Thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by kevyngbash(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2008
Akuya is someone who watches out for his brother. I salute u.
Inspired is a genuine business man.
Lets not take sides anymore.
We are better off with Akuya's comments. He made a very good observation but that does not touch Inspired's integrity, for me.
Abeg make we no escalate am pass this one.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by ricki: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2008
i have just compared car price in the US against those offered in countries like germany and holland. US cars are way way cheaper and very high spec.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by barin24(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2008
This had been a very revealing and informative thread. @akuya: thanks for the revealation and @inspired: keep up the good work and its time to raise the bar of professionalism and integrity.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by showbobo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
You guys should put away sentiments and allow inspired_m continue with his thread.But can you come up with cars less than 1m.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ all

Thanks Very Much,

This Pre order your car Initiative has come to stay.

We keep our clients happy by providing excellent services both Localy & Internationally and we are prepared to provide support after delivery when necessary.

We Promise to Satisfy our clients Auto needs by providing Highly Professional services that will meet their specific needs.

Long Live Inspired

Long Live Nairaland

Long Live Nigeria

cool cool cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2008
2003 -2008 Toyota Corolla S Model

2003 TOYOTA COROLLA S
EDITION, SILVER METALLIC, WITH IMMACULATE GRAY INTERIOR, IT IS FULLY LOADED, ICE COLD AIR, NICE ALLOY WHEELS, SPOILERS, VERY NICE AND CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT. !!!Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Steel Wheels, A/C, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes, Rear Defrost, Child Safety Locks, Front Wheel Drive, Daytime Running Lights, Power Door Locks, Power Driver Mirror, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Cloth Seats, Power Steering, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Tires - Front All-Season, Tires - Rear All-Season, Compact Spare Tire, Intermittent Wipers, Fog Lamps, Power Passenger Mirror, Auxiliary Pwr Outlet, Front Reading Lamps, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Wheel Covers.

Mileage is 65929

VIN is 1NXBR32E13Z141211

Automatic Transmission

Pre Order Price is 2m

30% deposit of 600,000 Naira required for purchase

45 days Maximum Arrival Guaranteed

Interested ? call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

We have over 20 years of experience and to us customers are # 1. We want you to be satisfied and also to come back or send your family and friends knowing that we will give them the same special treatment that we will give you. We work hard to give you the best possible deals. Call us today.

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2008
Pre Order Price is 2m

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2008
Pre Order Price is 2m

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by showbobo(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2008
come up with cars <1m
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by laydub: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2008
to be sincere with u al nairalanders, just got deliveryof my from inspired which he delivered to me (pre-paid) yesterday. ie the Toyota Corolla S model. Although some naija cannot be trusted but then i give to him> thumbs up Inspired.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by klas(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2008
inspired
Which one is more expensive? This pre order arrangement or cash and carry. I am asking with specific reference to you not on general principle.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by ssRhino: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
klas:

inspired
Which one is more expensive? This pre order arrangement or cash and carry. I am asking with specific reference to you not on general principle.

cash and carry will surely be more expensive, cos the seller will be doing all the financing with his money and why would he wanna not make much more profit?
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by keba(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2008
Oga inspired, another good initiative you have there giving people the opportunity
to see cars they desire to own even before they get it. i for one would place my own
order as soon as i want to pack into my new house cool cool. keep it up
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Ukpekeson(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2008
INSPIRED RIDE ON BROS.

ONE LOVE
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2008
laydub:

to be sincere with u al nairalanders, just got deliveryof my from inspired which he delivered to me (pre-paid) yesterday. ie the Toyota Corolla S model. Although some naija cannot be trusted but then i give to him> thumbs up Inspired.

Thanks a lot, laydub.

Congrats on your Car, and thanks for the Compliments I really appreciate it, Sorry your car was dusty, it was delivered to you less than 24hrs it was cleared from Customs, No time to wash it, cos we wanted to keep to our Estimated Time of arrival, and Lagos Traffic situation now is so terrible.

klas:

inspired

The Pre Order Arrangement is way Cheaper because lots of overhead Costs like Rents / Space, Security, Labour, Day to Day Cleaning of the Car etc won't be included in the Final Price.
Your car would be delivered to your door Straight from the Port. With Pre Orders you save hundreds of thousands.

Nevertheless My Cash & Carry Cars are still your best alternatives if you can't wait for 30 - 45 days, We give the Best Prices

keba:

Oga inspired, another good initiative you have there giving people the opportunity
to see cars they desire to own even before they get it. i for one would place my own
order as soon as i want to pack into my new house cool cool. keep it up

Thanks brother,

May you pack in to your new house Soonest grin grin grin

Ukpekeson:

INSPIRED RIDE ON BROS.

ONE LOVE

One Love Brother
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by samstels: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2008
Inspired ,

I sent you a mail,after we talked on the phone,do check your mail because i am still waiting to hear from you.

I am the guy that called with respect to the Toyota camry 2001.

Thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2008
Ok Sir
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by ssRhino: 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2008
Inspired, how do u screen the Dealers you are attached to in the USA?
Please note i am not asking for any other reason than to know if i cld recommend An Auto Dealership to you in the western Hemisphere?
If possible, leave me with your number and i will call you.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2008
$$Rhino:

Please note i am not asking for any other reason than to know if i cld recommend An Auto Dealership to you in the western Hemisphere?

I have 3 agents in NJ, IL and CA.
Any other recommendations would be appreciated
08023050886 is my cell number

Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by showbobo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2008
$$Rhino:

Inspired,watch your back bro.Goodluck undecided undecided
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by klas(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2008
inspired_m:

[The Pre Order Arrangement is way Cheaper because lots of overhead Costs like Rents / Space, Security, Labour, Day to Day Cleaning of the Car etc won't be included in the Final Price.
Your car would be [b]delivered to your door
Straight from the Port. With Pre Orders you save hundreds of thousands.

Nevertheless My Cash & Carry Cars are still your best alternatives if you can't wait for 30 - 45 days, We give the Best Prices[/b]

Hope doorstep delivery include outside Lagos destinations and at whose risk? Sent you a mail last Friday
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2008
klas:

Hope doorstep delivery include outside Lagos destinations and at whose risk? Sent you a mail last Friday

My Drivers would deliver the car to your doorstep even outside Lagos.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2008
2007 Toyota Camry XLE (Top of the Line)

Automatic Transmission

VIN is 4T1BK46K67U040181

Mileage is 10,412 miles

Leather Seats

Camry XLE * Has Warranty! * Vehicle includes: Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Driver's Seat, Power Passenger Seat, AM/FM Stereo Radio, CD Player, Trip Odometer, Tachometer, Tilt Steering Wheel, and Cruise Control.

* Vanity Mirror(s)
* Tire Pressure Monitor
* Child Safety Locks
* Power Seat(s)
* Active Steering

* Front Bucket Seat(s)
* Cruise Control
* CD Player
* Console
* Gauge Cluster

* Clock
* Trip Odometer
* Tachometer
* Air Conditioning
* Remote Fuel Door
* Security System

* Courtesy Lights
* Cargo Lamp
* Keyless Entry
* AM-FM Stereo Radio

* Dual Air Bags
* Steering Wheel Stereo Controls
* Power Outlet(s)
* Overhead Console
* Power Door Locks
* Power Windows
* Remote Trunk Release
* Tinted Glass
* Tilt Wheel

* Alloy Wheels
* Cruise Control
* Leather Seats

* Power Steering

Pre Order Price is 3.1m

30% deposit of 930,000 Naira required for purchase

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2008
Pre Order Price is 3.1m

30% deposit of 930,000 Naira required for purchase

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2008
2007 Toyota Camry LE

One owner, looks and runs like new, well maintained, have maintenance records. Custom wheels and Tinted windows. Digital AM/FM/CD/MP3 player w/ 6 speakers - No acccidents / non-smoker. Still under Factory Warranty - transferable.

VIN is 4T1BE46K27U677530

Mileage is 24,205

4 Cylinder VVT-i Engine

Automatic
Transmission

* Driver Air Bag
* Anti-Lock Brakes
* Air Conditioning
* Alloy Wheels
* Cruise Control
* CD Player

* Passenger Air Bag
* Rear Window Defroster
* AM/FM Stereo Cassette
* Power Door Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Windows

* Power Steering
* Power Seats
* Side Air Bag
* Tinted Glass
* Tilt Wheel

Pre Order Price is 3m

30% deposit of 900,000 Naira required for purchase

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2008
Pre Order Price is 3m

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2008
Pre Order Price is 3m

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2008
Pre Order Price is 3m

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2008
Good day Inspired ave watched your deals for as long as i can browse and i really appreciate your efforts to disgrace greedy car dealers and our enemies, in this forum, can i get a CE trim of this camry for 2.6
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Charles002(m): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2008
I need a 2004 JETTA GTI (V6) with a maximum millage of 50,000.

My contacts, 08037624299, archcharles@yahoo.com

Good job you'r doing here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.