Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (142743 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by debusy008(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2008
Please, I want to update my phone to fw 53 or 58, I got Siemens S65 fw43 with Dca 510 and 540 data cable. Where can I download the file for firmware update
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2008
initialize:

@thomp

Please I have this Nokia N70 ME which as been showing blank screen for some months now, I hava tried to get it repaired but I haven't seen a good repairer that can fix the phone for me, I want to know if it's something you have an idea on and how you can help me with it. I see your explanations but I don't think I should try those things myself because I have no engineering experience and I don't want to toil with that phone because it's really expensive to me, please reply me on the next step and way forward, Peace
My dear,if your N70 might be having a faulty lcd(screen) or problem from diplay Emi_filter ic.U need a qualified tech. to diagnose and repair it for u, drop ur YIM,lets talk more
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2008
go here--- u have a lot of simens firware   http://www.siemensmania.cz/firmware.php
Be careful in upgrading,Use a fully charged battery, goodluck wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2008
thomp4pal:

go here--- u have a lot of simens firware   http://www.siemensmania.cz/firmware.php
Be careful in upgrading,Use a fully charged battery, goodluck wink

Very essential wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2008
Good evening all. I was browsing one day when my ba3 got low, i had to replace my ba3 with a fully charged one. as i inserted it,after booting, my phone displayed "INSERT <B>CORRECT</B>SIM CARD" I was shooked! dont let me continue d long story, Pls what can i do? It has kept me from browsing since then. the phone is sony ericsson t610. Thanks,I will be very grateful if my problem is being solved
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2008
Good evening all. I was browsing one day when my ba3 got low, i had to replace my ba3 with a fully charged one. as i inserted it,after booting, my phone displayed "INSERT <B>CORRECT</B>SIM CARD" I was shooked! I switched off my fone and place it properly. The same error occured.
I put all the other sims i have to test it maybe na my sim commit crime of free browsing, but discovered others are also guilty of free browsing.
I am an Engr but i repair only computer and not fone, pls kindly help me out@all,
An engr said i'll unlock it, but i dont think that its possible because i have been using it 4 long
I have tested all my sims and they r working
abeg, make u na help ur brother o
, Pls what can i do? It has kept me from browsing since then. the phone is sony ericsson t610. Thanks,I will be very grateful if my problem is being solved
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
Good evening all. I was browsing one day when my ba3 got low, i had to replace my ba3 with a fully charged one. as i inserted it,after booting, my phone displayed "INSERT <B>CORRECT</B>SIM CARD" I was shooked! I switched off my fone and place it properly. The same error occured.
I put all the other sims i have to test it maybe na my sim commit crime of free browsing, but discovered others are also guilty of free browsing.
I am an Engr but i repair only computer and not fone, pls kindly help me out@all,
  An engr said i'll unlock it, but i dont think that its possible because i have been using it 4 long
abeg, make u na help ur brother o
, Pls what can i do? It has kept me from browsing since then. the phone is sony ericsson t610. Thanks,I will be very grateful if my problem is being solved
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
@engrhamid, either ur sim connector z bad or ba3 connector, [sub][sub]pls @all,what is a firware?[/sub][/sub]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2008
Thanks cozy stan. Any oda comment 4rm odas? Why nt google dat questn out
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2008
@thomp4pal

you already have my YM! now, don't you remember me, It's me "bizsergio", The guy that you promised settiings for glo fbt,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by brinebaba(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2008
Huh . . ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
engrhamid:

Good evening all. I was browsing one day when my ba3 got low, i had to replace my ba3 with a fully charged one. as i inserted it,after booting, my phone displayed "INSERT <B>CORRECT</B>SIM CARD" I was shooked! I switched off my phone and place it properly. The same error occured.
I am an Engr but i repair only computer and not phone, please kindly help me out@all,
An engr said i'll unlock it, but i don't think that its possible because i have been using it 4 long
abeg, make u na help your brother o
, Please what can i do? It has kept me from browsing since then. the phone is sony ericsson t610. Thanks,I will be very grateful if my problem is being solved
u really need this phone badly,, well it has been long i laid hands on that kind of phone so i don forget many tins,, Try this Type > X < < X < X (keypad forward, star, Back, Back, star, Back, Star) enter a menu where u will see NCK status, if u see a key icon dat is locked, know dat ur fone sp arear got corrupt, u give to a qualified tech for repairs,But if u see key open,just post here.i will get back to u
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
initialize:

@thomp4pal

you already have my YM! now, don't you remember me, It's me "bizsergio", The guy that you promised settiings for glo fbt,

meet me on yim na, I remember u, But no be for Fbt
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
@thomp,i dnt knw where d forward n back r located on my phone. Also,it shows SOS Call only if i try 2 press any key
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ engrhamid I mean your joystick,forward, star, Back, Back, star, Back, Star, (forward and backward of the joystick, then start of the keypad) U should grab now
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2008
@thomp4all. How u dey?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2008
@ Toluxa, I dey fine jare cool jus dey dig somthing grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by belaodigi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2008
thomp4pal can i hav ur digits my id is bela4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by belaodigi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
thomp4pal after flashing my mobile two daYS ago i can nt browse wit it again it is telling me file format unknown pls help me i am using nokia 6820
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by belaodigi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2008
thomp4pal reply me
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by belaodigi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2008
thomp4pal can i get ur no
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by belaodigi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2008
thomp4pal re u on line
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by brinebaba(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2008
Bella,just goto ur browser>>settings>>appearance settings>>character enconding . . . nd set it to (unicode UTF-cool . . that shld do it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2008
bela odigi:

thomp4pal re u on line

Sorry, I don Log out then,Have u tried Brine Solution, I think dat will do it wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by darkside1: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2008
@tomp4pal i have a nokia 1100 and just of rescent it has been saying insert sim when i fixed a piece of paper close to the battery it stops but i want to give it my little cosin and i want it fixed pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2008
Throw it in the left side of your dust bin. That should solve the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 2:35am On Aug 17, 2008
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 2:36am On Aug 17, 2008
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 2:36am On Aug 17, 2008
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 2:37am On Aug 17, 2008
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 2:39am On Aug 17, 2008
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 2:40am On Aug 17, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (135)

MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.