Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (142701 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by xeun(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2011
PLEASE HELP WITH my memorycard saing enta unlock code i dont no what to do plz help :lordcharlx@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by giveittome(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2011
ehehehehheehehehehehee
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by giveittome(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2011
longest thread ever shocked
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2011
Hi y'all,

The rule states a thread shouldn't be allowed to exceeded 100 pages hence this thread should have been closed when it got to 100 pages and a new one/Part II (with the link of the former thread) opened to continue it just like what is obtained in other sections.

I only left it cos I met it well over 100 pages when I came on board as moderator. Besides a new year and new decade deserves a fresh start so a new thread/continuation (Part II) of this thread has been put up [size=14pt]HERE[/size]. So y'all should go there and continue posting your phone problems.

This thread is hereby unstickyed and locked!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135)

MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.