Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (142738 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 2:40am On Aug 17, 2008
Throw it in the left side of your dust bin. That should solve the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by darkside1: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2008
@tolux I know say na this nonsence you go talk why you know throw your own
@all my nokia is showing insert sim i need your help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by darkside1: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2008
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by darkside1: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2008
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2008
dark_side, if you're putting a paper at the base of the battery, then you need to get your battery terminal replaced. .i.e those 3 pins where ur battery tip touches. .if the middle one aint connecting, ur sim aint gon be read (u culd try it wit any of ur nokia phone wit such terminal. .put a tape acros either d midle point on ur battery or on d phone's terminal) smiley

if its on below the battery u put the paper at the sim area, then maybe its just the sim clip thats slack smiley *123#
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by darkside1: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2008
@dragnet
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2008
@dark side. How far. I dey Estate now. GPRS has been down since afternoon. May we meet for YIM?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by talk2medo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2008
GPRS no dey reliable o! grin grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2008
So what should i use?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Phemmmy(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2008
I have a problem with nokia 6680.Anytime i try to multitask it tells me (memory full close some applications) i used *#7370# the problem persists.I then,held *,3, dial key and switch.The response i got was "phone cannot restart see retailer." please help.Mind you when i did the initial one the phone memory didn't return to 10mb which is the phone memory.Help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by talk2medo(m): 3:03am On Aug 18, 2008
go flash am! wink wink wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ztyle(m): 3:09am On Aug 18, 2008
u sure say the guy get flashing credit?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by talk2medo(m): 3:13am On Aug 18, 2008
Then make him drop is number make i help am flash am na! tongue tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ztyle(m): 3:20am On Aug 18, 2008
ok na
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by talk2medo(m): 3:29am On Aug 18, 2008
You won Help Drop the number? tongue tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Phemmmy(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2008
What kind of flashing are you talking about?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by brinebaba(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2008
Phemmy,*#7370# is for 'factory reset',it won't delete any personal datas u av,it ll only change d sett. to factory m0de!

flash1ng d f0ne shuld solve d probs;
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by talk2medo(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2008
Flashing Ba? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2008
Phemmmy:

I have a problem with nokia 6680.Anytime i try to multitask it tells me (memory full close some applications) i used *#7370# the problem persists.I then,held *,3, dial key and switch.The response i got was "phone cannot restart see retailer." please help.Mind you when i did the initial one the phone memory didn't return to 10mb which is the phone memory.Help!!!

If u get """See or contact retailer Message"" on nokia symbian phones this measn User area is not formatted,with ur explanation U were trying to format Phone, an error generated somwere which terminated format process.,. Give phone to qualified Tech. for Flashing and User area formatting, fone will be 100% alive wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2008
@ tolu, wetin happened na, Try keep the thread Neat wink
@ posters, please if u had any problem and u got soluton here,Dont just go like dat,say thanks @ helpers wink @least make Him for Get Joy to do more smiley Abi no be so?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Phemmmy. Thats why we say you should have full battery when using the *, 3 dial botten to format. If there is any interruption, it gives the "see retailer message". Thomp is right.

@thomp. No mind me. dark side na my guy thats why.

@thomp. Please I have a gigantic problem with my phone (6300) oh. I was download a video clip with my phone browser yesterday night so i slept off. I woke up in the night and I discovered the phnoe was off even though i had full battery b4. I tried putting it on and it was just showing the blue light beside it. When i leave it for a long time, it ons and offs after about a minute. I dont know what can cause it but i remember it fell inside water nearly 2 weeks ago but i immediately opened it and left it to dry. Could it be the water? its not even switching on now oh. abeg wetin can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2008
Where is Everybody now?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by toluxa1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2008
Someone actually told me it may be a rust caused by the water. Maybe i'll take it to atechnician cos i no fit browse now o!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2008
toluxa1:

@thomp. Please I have a gigantic problem with my phone (6300) oh. I was download a video clip with my phone browser yesterday night so i slept off. I woke up in the night and I discovered the phnoe was off even though i had full battery before. I tried putting it on and it was just showing the blue light beside it. When i leave it for a long time, it ons and offs after about a minute. I don't know what can cause it but i remember it fell inside water nearly 2 weeks ago but i immediately opened it and left it to dry. Could it be the water? its not even switching on now oh. abeg wetin can i do?
Na where u dey download the clip to,(phone memory or MMC)? and u sure say u no Sleep on top am,? smiley,becase since the water u dry am well well, he no suppose be the problem na, Neva give am to tech, Just try Remove the MMC then Power am onn
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
who edited the thread's title?? undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ drag, Modrator Mustay Just do wetin i no like, atlease he for tell me first abi, Na him change the Title so undecided undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ drag how u dey., wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2008
thomp4pal, but the title kinda looks good on you wink

I'm feeling good now thanks. . Just gathering up lost energy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2008
Good to hear that Bro cool Na God Get power, For the title Hmmm no prob cheesy cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sunboy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
Help with my nokia E50, the mouth piece do fail, it works and fail , please what can i do ??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by brinebaba(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2008
-dumb thread 'title'
-breach of privacy

-i th1ng 1 gat pr0bs wit sh1ts in here . . !!

Thom,sup man?
I got ur offlines,i wazn't arround then,just hit me later!

drag boy,hwz ur end,me iz mizzing ur ****s.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2008
sunboy:

Help with my nokia E50, the mouth piece do fail, it works and fail , please what can i do ??

its probably dust covering the sound inlet area of the mic, . .look at the area you speak into and see if there's any dust covering the tiny aperture. . . . or if you are capable, rip the phone and clear the path leading to the mic. . while you are at it, you may wana clean up the on-board interface too smiley . . all these aint that hard to do. . na the english just too much
. . but if you cant cope, contact the nearest tech!!!! smiley smiley

brine baba:

-dumb thread 'title'

it doesnt always have to be your way smiley

-breach of privacy

privacy in the mods domain he owns your posts & ID grin

-i th1ng 1 gat pr0bs wit sh1ts in here . . !!

u got an option bro smiley

drag boy,hwz your end,me iz mizzing your ****s.

I dnt get you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (135)

MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.