Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,534 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (142711 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2008
echarles, . . .tripping off aint a big deal thats if its the usual one. . . .as for the screen, did u notice if its broken?? btw u're out of Lagos?

Jtlyrics, thanks 4 holding up n entertaining d guest wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2008
Oh man, I feel u v got a wrong fone, Dnt tink f spendin on it,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2008
stancozy, why bro??. . . He culd get the screen replaced & the tripping off aint a big deal. .'sumtn' needs a slight adjustment smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sisqology(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2008
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2008
echarles:

my nokia 5610's been giving me wahala since day 1. just used to go off on it's own and all the it went of one day and then began trippin of after the welcome display. fixed it once an after a while it continued. unfortunately it fell yesterday and the display just went wako. right now the phone's on and the screen's blank. Help Abeg!!! sad
Give the phone to a fone engr. screen or Display ic might be faulty,for tripping off it might be a partial contacts from battery connector,. or a software upgrade(flashing)
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dennisbee(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hello house, Please can any one help me with the code/software for unlocking LG phones, especially KG110.
Anytime I put on my phone, it tells me "please enter security code". What do I do?
I believe one of the reasons why we are here is to be of assistance to each other. Dont forget that one good turn deserves another.
Thanks.

Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Y'all are too much
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
@denissbee, Dat na small thing, just do this > Remove sim card from fone,Press 2945#*# then press 6. this will fully reset ur lg Kg110,Life Is Good. enjoy wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dennisbee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2008
Thanks very much. I have unlocked it. You're too much smiley
pls thomp4pal, do u have idea on how to unlock blackberry 8100?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2008
Guys, i don't seem to hear conversatn frm the other party clearly via d ear-piece. D the thing dey vex me . .I can't hear clearly (dis one pass clearly sef) outdoors, i dey small-small for in-doors. .

i took it to village already nd the earpiece was changed but e b like say same ni*

wat will u guys do Ooo?!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2008
Prof, u saw it being changed or u were told? & was it replacd wt a new earpiece?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
Wel @ dragnet, dt guys phone z a new phone, N y wud a nu fon b tripin of?, Maya it a fairly usd phond
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
@prof, how good z d engr dat changd it?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2008
how y'all doing smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2008
@hay are u sure d tech, changed the ear piece undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dennisbee(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2008
Pls can anyone help me with the unlocking code of nokia 6101. My IMEI no is 358362002766758. When ever I put my phone on it shows "phone restricted".
Thank you very much even as I anticipate your reply.

Nairalanders, Ya'll too much!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by whycity: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
pls gsm enginers i want to unlock my hp ipaq smart phone it have network problem it cannot work with our gsm network
any solution pls halla me on my phone 08037478168 or my email whycity2003@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2008
@thomp4pal

v600 can be unlocked without tp,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
@dennisbee

if u must unlock by imei, then provide the network that locked ur phone, eg. tmo uk, vodafone uk etc
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dennisbee(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2008
GSM EXPERT, I was using the phone with my mtn b4 oohh. All of a sudden it started showing enter restriction code. But on the face of the phone T-MOBILE is boldly inscribed. I think it must hv been locked to tht netwk. Pls can u help?
THanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mrli(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2008
Wow!.
Great work pals, (thomp4pal $ Dragnet) u 2 are reilly good, I just Bumped into this greit site and as a GSM ENGINEER with 5yrs experence,I will Help with my best,If u Need help on Mobiles.Just drop Here.u will get the heck as sone as possibul,
My regards, Mr Li Chong,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mrli(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2008
@thomp4pal plise post Nokia 1112/1600 contact servic solution, I have 3 pices
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2008
sorry for my late responses. I have been cooking grin grin grin
@ mr li, welcome to Nland where are u from? are u in 9ja,
Here 100% solution for contact service in dct4+ so far UEM not faulty
Using JAF or Twister Box
1 Erase phone flash memory
2 flash with v3.08 or 3.42
3 write good pm file and then ui setting and unlock phone
If not work, Do this
1- Full erase phone flash memory
2- Fash your phone using it original firmware
3- write 1100 pm
4- Flash it again with its original firmware
5- Write its original PM values
6- 110% your contact service is gone
7- Unlock if needed
8- End
Enjoy this, wink wink wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samuelk(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2008
oga o
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samuelk(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2008
oga o
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2008
wink wink wink No be, No be lie, cool cool cool
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samuelk(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2008
serious or dulling
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2008
like i said, It works Like Charm, Go try am na undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2008
Sleeping
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2008
Get ur sleep ass to ya Bed grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ztyle(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2008
no mind that yeye boi grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 4:27am On Sep 28, 2008
has anyone tried this, Pls post a reply,
@ztlye how u dey
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Holyrule(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2008
I guess not. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (135)

MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.