Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Open Letter To My Unborn Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Letter To My Unborn Child (506 Views)

Letter From An Unborn Child / A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child / The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To My Unborn Child by fijiano202(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello Child,how are u holding up,am deeply sorry for the delay concerning ur Arrival and to u it seems am not preparing enough. This may sound selfish of me but every Decision and choices have made is only for ur Benefits,the world is a scary place thats why am doing my best to Make it a safe haven pending ur arrival.i hate the idea of u suffering or uncomfortable thats why an doing my best to make enough wealth and Riches that would last you a life time. Concerning ur Mother,am still in an ultimate search for her,although i have met alot of interesting Candidates,but am still finding it hard to make the Final decision but if you are so much in an hurry,you can easily decide urself and choose the mother u want,Starting From now i will be having marathon runs with different ladies,just burst my condom or make it leak,i promise to abide by ur decision and accept any Lady you pick.its hightime i said goodbye,am leaving you with a Decision to make.Have a Wonderful Adventure

(1) (Reply)

Important Questions To Consider Before You Say "I DO" / Hire Social Care Giver Assistant / Get Your Cutomized Shirts At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.