Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (48086 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by dapizy02(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2014
Reminds me of my GF,afta Avin s*x wit me,she ll preach 2 ppl DAT fornication is a sin b4 God.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by amazing2013: 12:35am On Jan 11, 2014
You are "born again" and you want to "do it", in fact you "like" doing it! Please don't put the name of the Lord to shame. Mtscheeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
KeleBaby: Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Anayordike(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
KeleBaby: Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?
Young lady, you amused me so much with your born again claim. Read ur lines again "I aAm a Christian, in fact I Am born again. What gave the impression that you are born again when you don't know what the Bible says concerning FORNICATION?
GOD don suffer for your hands. Better repent before you begin to blame Satan again for your stupidity. Born again ko, born against ni!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by revelationuche: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Babe don go there oo...Men are very childish and foolish wen the game is on emotions and luv. D will simply dent u wen u go dah way.Bt neverdlss find a way 2 tell him dah u like it bt u are discipline and can do it at all tyms.U need more of body language negative response [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Angeldemivida: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
All ye hypocrites that come here to paint words and the next minute they get the s-exual urge, they are up f*cking one man or woman only to wear up their clothes the next minute, sit in front of their computer and act like they've never seen a p*ssy or Dick.
Miss KeleBaby, you did nothing wrong in telling your boyfriend that you like getting f*cked. You were being honest, it's just a pity that Naija men can't handle such bluntness and honesty. It scares them and have them running to the village to get the quiet village girl that does not know where the Dick is situated in the body.

6 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by FIZ93: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
The human race is crazy.. There are lots of girls who love sex more than her buh keep it secretly to theirselves, if the guy loves her that wud'nt be a problem buh if he doesn't that's where she'll have a very big problem and about her beinq a christian and all.. I can say 95 to 99 percent of nairalanders are havinq premarital sex not to talk abt the married people doinq stuffs outside. NO MAN IS AN ISLAND.. Buh she no be born again sha
grin
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by dayleke: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
LOL BIG TIME!!!!!

I remember this thread vividly.
Midway through the 1st page,the OP deactivated her account,now due to
the Nairaland problem of some days back,she resurrected due to no fault of hers.
Amazing uhn?
Eleyi ga.....lol
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by DikSin(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
In Olamide's voice: oju totiri born-again ton'wo mojo wink
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by beatzbyraiyub(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
[color=#990000][quote author=Angeldemivida]All ye hypocrites that come here to paint words and the next minute they get the s-exual urge, they are up f*cking one man or woman only to wear up their clothes the next minute, sit in front of their computer and act like they've never seen a p*ssy or Dick.// WE AINT AWARE OF SUCH PRACTICES?
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by beatzbyraiyub(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miss KeleBaby, you did nothing wrong in telling your boyfriend that you like getting f*cked. You were being honest, it's just a pity that Naija men can't handle such bluntness and honesty. It scares them and have them running to the village to get the quiet village girl that does not know where the Dick is situated in the body.// THE LAST TIME I CHECKED DOZ VILLA GURLS, THEY ALL SEEM TO AV NAIRALAND ACCTX- AT LEAST FREE DATA MB STILL REACH OUR VILLAGES AND DOZ VILLAGE GURLS CANNOT ONLY POST & READ COMMENTS ON DZ FORUM, BUT ALSO GOOGLE WHERE D 'EM 'EM IS LOCATED IN A MONSTER TWO-LEGGED RAM
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by beatzbyraiyub(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
There is nothing wrong in saying that you like to be loved up Baby, a p*ssy is meant to be f*cked. What the f*ck! Yeah!
Be taking precautions to avoid diseases and pregnancies(until u want kids). // FOR THIS VERY ONE- WE THE GUYZ ARE VERY MUCH AWARE OF ON-GOING ACT. Just mine 10kobo.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by beatzbyraiyub(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
There is nothing wrong in saying that you like to be loved up Baby, a p*ssy is meant to be f*cked. What the f*ck! Yeah!
Be taking precautions to avoid diseases and pregnancies(until u want kids). // FOR THIS VERY ONE- WE THE GUYZ ARE VERY MUCH AWARE OF THIS ON-GOING ACT. Just mine 10kobo.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2014
All the Nairaland virgins just surfaced on this thread to condemn her. Hehehe. Hypocrites. All of them goto church yet only but 30% of them below 20 are virgins.

I challenge everyone on this thread to state the age he/she lost his/her virginity. I did mine at 27. Op will be better than most of you.

The best a girl that I have professed love to can do is to hasten our marriage preparations otherwise she will get phuc,ked. Yes!

And if I make a girl know that I love sex from the onset, she will stick like gum. So Op marry this guy fast if you are ready for marriage otherwise its fornication things..
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
I won't be surprised if she opens another thread which talks about pregnancy..

Pls Op you shouldn't go by every advise given to you..

Ammmm.... you know it's 21st century and options of contraception are vast....?
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2014

i would suggest you to live your life be happy and stop paying attention what everybody thinks or says-trust me life will be much easier. if your bf won't like you often - find the one with the same drive and problem solved.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by mecussey(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2014
How can you be born again and still like s*x, or did you mean born again in quote? I.e church goer, he will not lose your respect because you like it but because, you are bossy
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
op, there ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with you. You are a rare treasure - Honest, free, objective, open, debrainwashed, enlightened etc.

God has got nothing to do with your sexuality, fact! So dont go feeling bad about yourself. God isnt angry with you, fact!

All the things about sexuality we say God doesnt like are actually Man made. When you read the bible properly, you will come to see that it seems God doesnt have any problem with male promiscuity. Do you think a fair God would see it as ok if men had premarital sex but wont be ok with it if women had premarital sex? But in the bible, almost all patriachs had premarital sex and none of them was stoned to death in line with honour killing. But as soon as a woman does the same, she is condemned to death in the harshest way.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
since the patriachs and men in bible times were allowed to go to brothels and have concubines even in the courtyards for those who were kings and bible didnt record it that God was against that, it is simple for us to deduce that what men wrote in the bible concerning sexuality, which only seeks to restrict women, is nothing but misogyny and God has nothing to do with it.

I can understand it if we say that the idea to restrict sex to married people only is for social control. But thats completely different from saying God is against premarital sex.

As far as social control and all the hazards that could result from premarital sex is concerned, there are technologies and knowledge that if used properly, those hazards would be avoided.

So op, go on ahead with your life. And yes, you are a true born again...dont make anyone make you feel less for they are not God.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by chiedu7: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2014

Not as bad as Muslims who have fun with animals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_NTUQZXcXg
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Ndukwe007(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is the 21st century jor...

You can be born again AND having pre-marital sex...

If Jesus was around now, he would probably giving it to Mary Magdalene while cruising above Paris in his G-6 cool
watch out for that thunder coming over your head......
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
U like sex and u r a born again christain...u are not married yet... Ok... Clap for urself..
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by temmyade11(f): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
*just passing by*
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Tygg: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is the 21st century jor...

You can be born again AND having pre-marital sex...

If Jesus was around now, he would probably giving it to Mary Magdalene while cruising above Paris in his G-6 cool
i weep 4 ur unborn children...
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
jmoore:
The diary of a bornagain bleeper.

"Unable to hold laugh"
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Jonwesley(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2014
What a pathetic, pitiable and confused girl that you are. You really need help, my mind tells me, you are a teenager or a timid unassuming, unconfident spoilt brat.

You must have committed fornication many times be4 meeting this current boyfriend of yours judging by your experience which you commendably stated to your boyfriend that you enjoy doing it.

Now it's six(6) months into this relationship and it thus means the relationship would have witnessed so many times that you have committed fornication with him, as I'm sure he was not forced.

Your post which is coming six months after you have committed the act is suggesting that the guy may have started loosing the respect for you and you appear to be feeling so, and the reason you posted the question.

Based on your openness, both you and your boyfriend are 'non born again' christians, otherwise your boyfriend ought to have ended his interest in you as you are like a sheep in a wolf's clothing.

You should have asked for opinions from here six months ago to be corrected from your previous errors of your thought and to prepare you for the life of a born again christian

Yes, your follow up post where you stated.., "maybe I should not have stated I'm born again" is right. You are really not born again. You are a sex starved girl and a compromising church going christian who cannot be called a born again child of God yet.

My humble opinion.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by coolfredo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
KeleBaby:
Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?
Yes!! this ish of "serious reletionship" does it mean una no go d smile at all jux always serious? i no d understand, besides wht did u expect de dude to say he no want serious relationship while he is still on a mission?
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
KeleBaby:
Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?

It's the good girls that keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time.

Hmmm,I'd like to meet the person who invented sex and see what they're working on now.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by eckersley: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
donbuchi1:
young lady, I find these statements of your contradictory: I am a christian, infact i am born again. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?
BTW: How old are you guys?
Their age has got nothing to do with it
She's [or both of them] a New Age 'christian' who are taught that
it's not fornication or adultery as LONG AS IT'S BTW 2 INDIVIDUALS IN THE CHURCH

I once co-handled a youth talk show on pre-marital sex and during the Q AND A,
someone sent in this question
Is there anytn wrong if the sex is btw a christian bro and sis?
I wasn't taken aback the least bit.
I had anticipated it and had a Biblical ans ready b4 d question came

This trend pervades churches, is considered normal and even preached

Once, a pastor in a church [I was invited to ] said sth along these lines

*Referring to the sisters*
Come and tell me who that bro is. Who after sleeping with you[i.e. over a long period]
would say he's not going to marry you.

*He boasted of his ability to 'vandalize' such a brother's life with prayers*
*Ride on pastor*
My people, afraid catch me
In short, I fear fear.

My people beware of New Age Christianity oooo
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Chuksgeo: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2015
You are no born again, period
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Darteyyyy(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2015
So you like panachuku, tis alright....

We all love panachuku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.