Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:13 PM

Open Letter To Seun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Seun (2607 Views)

An Open Letter To Seun(nairaland's CEO) And His Team. / A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa / Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
another whining thread? Thumbs up Cramjones.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by UcLloyd: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Obiagelli: another whining thread? Thumbs up Cramjones.

You are a fraud by all ramifications. None of your comments is straight. I gat my eyes on u, I will expose ur mission on NL.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Demdem(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Demdem won't mind offering his services in scrutinizing topics to be placed on FP if Seun lack staffs. However, I will need extra powers from admin.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by ignis: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Apology accepted...
Let's watch out for the future and Hope due corrections are made.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
UcLloyd:

You are a fraud by all ramifications. None of your comments is straight. I gat my eyes on u, I will expose ur mission on NL.
useless rant.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Vikingman: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is a very timely post.
I have protested in the past that the moderators at Nairaland remove posts that are not favourable to Femi.
For example, Nairaland removed the post exposing T8KSY as Femi and that he has been stalking Bianca for years on the internet and abusing her, Ojukwu, Zik, Igbo people and using obscene language too shameful to print.
Nairaland went on to erase T8KSY's records for 1 year
Nairaland also removed the post exposing that Femi and Kemi Omololu lied against Bianca and all the comments including mine which stated that for the record, I was with Femi at Nigerian Law School, Lagos in 1985 when he claimed he was dating Bianca and also that Kemi Omololu was from America in 1982 thereby making themselves to be liars.
Nairaland, also inflates figures in favour of Femi whenever he posts any rubbish and reduces viewers when the article does not favour Femi.
It is a great pity.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun by UcLloyd: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Vikingman: This is a very timely post.
I have protested in the past that the moderators at Nairaland remove posts that are not favourable to Femi.
For example, Nairaland removed the post exposing T8KSY as Femi and that he has been stalking Bianca for years on the internet and abusing her, Ojukwu, Zik, Igbo people and using obscene language too shameful to print.
Nairaland went on to erase T8KSY's records for 1 year
Nairaland also removed the post exposing that Femi and Kemi Omololu lied against Bianca and all the comments including mine which stated that for the record, I was with Femi at Nigerian Law School, Lagos in 1985 when he claimed he was dating Bianca and also that Kemi Omololu was from America in 1982 thereby making themselves to be liars.
Nairaland, also inflates figures in favour of Femi whenever he posts any rubbish and reduces viewers when the article does not favour Femi.
It is a great pity.
shocked shocked
Re: Open Letter To Seun by nerodenero: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Most Open Letters have hit frontpage for sometime now.Will this hit frontpage too?If it does,Seun be alert to have a lot of complain.My pain is just reading threads on frontpage where the certainly of the report is questionable.I suggest threads involving PDP,APC,FFK,Stella Oduah, any that promotes religious/ethnic bigotry and threat to our unity as a nation etc should be scrutinized very well before it hits frontpage.Weldone Seun.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by superior1: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2014
superior1: @ Seun, I observe you have this way of promoting topics about 'Pastors' and news that makes one wonder if you have any problem with Christianity. Your FP threads on Christianity appears to favor only issues that ridicule it.

SEUN, THE CHRISTIAN GOD FIGHTS ANY WHO CHALLENGES HIM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHAT The Nigerian Constitution Says About Declaring A Winner After An Election / President Buhari Forgot The Full Meaning Of His Party's Name Again / Corruption Wars: Obasanjo Set To Expose Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.