Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (311581 Views)

19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Datinq is all about havinq fun, buh at some point if yhu do find yourself with someone that yhu 're thinkin of maybe havinq sumthin a little more long term; there 're certain topics yhu shuld cover. Yhu will save urself and them a lot of evrythin if yhu talk about these things at sum point. Again, when dat point is will depend on yhu nd what yhu think the other person is ready to respond to. Yhu may consider makin a list nd have them answer the ones dey are able to answer. It is interestin also, maybe, the questions they can’t or don‘t want to answer. I think this would be a fun exercise either way!! I pulled a list off the net and modified sum of the questions. In no particular order:
Okay, I’ve read the list EVERYONE shuld read it and answer these questions, at least for urself. Give ur life a little more clarity. Fathers, definitely have any quy wantin to date ur daughter answer these questions, in writin, signed and dated!
Wow. D Other day i open a thread on how to approach a girl you dont know..If someone refered you to this, tell them to check back. The questions are much better. I will take suggestions too, remove, add, revise
Also blog topics. I am always looking for suggestions. Please.....because i felt 9ja boys get stucked sumtimes in a chat but this would help you the more...girls are invited too
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by ajasbaba(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
ask her when last she was screeming when banged
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
ajas baba: ask her when last she was screeming when banged
...lol ur re not crious

2 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guy I need you to comment aNd share urs wit evry8ody.....would share mine too
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
1. Where do you visualize yourself in 5 years, 10 years?
2. Have you had an experience you would say has impacted the direction of your life?
3. Have you had to make an important decision that affected the direction of your life?
4. Are there people you don’t like? Are there people that don’t like you?
5. Where do you consider being places for romance?
6. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
7. Are you ever bored?
8. What are good leisure activities a family should try to do together?
9. Are you okay that I still have some feeling for my Ex?
10. What is your definition of emotional intimacy?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
quys review this questions and answer them urself...you could ask her this questions....ur comments
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Presently, I m hungry.

6 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by ogeoflyf(f): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: Presently, I m hungry.

Lmao!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: Presently, I m hungry.
lol

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
11. What do you think of this expression: Where there was fire, ashes remain.
12. What sort of future financial plans/goals do you have?
13. What is your biggest goal in life?
14. What is your favorite book/author?
15. Describe yourself in 3 words.
16. Tell me your 3 weaknesses.
17. Who is your hero, do you have more than one?
18. What is the most important thing in life?
19. What questions would you like me to answer?
20. What are your bad habits?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Viewing this topic: Icy Icy(f), tochukwu.og(m), stangely, Yung prince(m), Baddchristy(f),...none of you even think abt commentin..too Bad
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=Okiki_Oluwa]Presently, I m hungry.[/quote
is dat d ansa 2 d question
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by 190daclown: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
smh.. what happend to asking her the color of her bra or panties

ask her if she had a sec to be wif you wah would u both be doing wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Vyolet(f): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
190daclown: smh.. what happend to asking her the color of her bra or panties

Lol,you are not serious grin

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by T3amie(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
190daclown: smh.. what happend to asking her the color of her bra or panties

yh,,,a good question
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
damextee: .
JAMB question!
ogeoflyf:

Lmao!! grin grin
Now, I v downloaded beans & plantain.
I ll be going to the toilet till 5pm.
I m coming back to answer the damm question.

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Dibangoking(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
...brb...
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by dopeJemi: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dude! Those questions are nowhere near romantic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by PietroRico(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
dopeJemi: Dude! Those questions are nowhere near romantic
ah taya o angry
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Flygeriansteve: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
If my whole body was a large cake, which part would you eat first?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Donbabaj: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
What are you doing right now?

**A typical nija romantic question wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Donbabaj: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
T3amie: 1. Where do you visualize yourself in 5 years, 10 years?
2. Have you had an experience you would say has impacted the direction of your life?
3. Have you had to make an important decision that affected the direction of your life?
4. Are there people you don’t like? Are there people that don’t like you?
5. Where do you consider being places for romance?
6. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
7. Are you ever bored?
8. What are good leisure activities a family should try to do together?
9. Are you okay that I still have some feeling for my Ex?
10. What is your definition of emotional intimacy?

Chairman these questions are not romantic! they are serious interview questions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Opera240: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
All this your question sef...if she no dey in d mood...she wil just ignore u or answer u wit I dunno o ..na confirm interview

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by lyfe(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Yawns.

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by skyscraperTM(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nobody cares if the aforementioned are romanctic, they just don't apply to Nigerian ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Homguy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by Emodeee: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
ask her ...hw much do u want me to deposit into ur account?...nw*dats ROMANTIC*

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by ogeoflyf(f): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
JAMB question!

Now, I v downloaded beans & plantain.
I ll be going to the toilet till 5pm.
I m coming back to answer the damm question.

Hian!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by kevoh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
There's nothing like romantic just be witty,daring and caring she will grow fond of you and your dry jokes will be funny to her.

It will come naturally, there's always something to talk about.Don't sit at home all day with your playstation console you need to involve yourself in various activities these are what will bring newer and fresher witty comments each time you chat. How do you think comedians get their jokes?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Hian!!! lipsrsealed
Why r u screaming?
Did u receive *** 4rm ur behind?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by ogeoflyf(f): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: Why r u screaming?
Did u receive *** 4rm ur behind?

undecided undecided
Re: Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
ogeoflyf: .

undecided undecided
Why you dey quote me without typing anything?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.