Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS (1288 Views)

Why Are Women More Religious Than Men? / Why Are Women More Religious Than Men? / Are Women More Religious than Men? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by slimthugchimee(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
This are facts made by me not anyone
1:A christian or alot of christians can never die for christ but a muslim can die for allah
2: in mosques muslims can never bring in things like phones etc but a christian even does social medias in churches
3: people can talk of christ anyhow even christians themselves use christ to make jokes but a muslim will never talk about allah anyhow talk more of joking with his name
4: muslim girls obey their rules more than christian girls even in cloths like in saudi arabia women are not allowed to drive cars and they obey but can yo tell that to a christian girl
5:muslims make up harsh laws inwhich muslims obey but common off your phones in church you wont agree
7: you can never insult allah in front of a muslim if you love your life but all a christian can do is say stop insulting christ
am out of ideas add yours

disclosure: note i am not trying to insult any religion and sure i am a christian and this are all my ideas
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by Dhurmynick(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
I'm gonna reply you respectively.
1. Is that why muslims do suicide bombers in the name of Allah. Killing people.
A Christian can't even slap you in God's name.

2. Cmon, what you hauling at. People have their rights. God said it's our choice to serve him. In the distant past, even till now i see situations where Afghanistans take guns to mosque.

3. The bible says do not call the name of thy lord thy God in vain. I don't see how using it in a joke is a crime. Even God has a sense of humor.
I saw a thread earlier in which a muslim was to be killed because he criticized Allah, Tell me, isn't he entitled to his own opinion, I see anything associated with islam mean evil.

4. That's because they were forced to.. Where in the Quran does it say a lady is not allowed to do so. God didn't tell women not to wear trousers, he told them to be decent in their dressing.

5. Harsh laws indicate everything that is about muslims, harsh.
Its not by force.

6. Never told us to kill for him, he knows how to punish the wrong.
Why do muslims take law into their own

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by Imagod(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
One the contrary more Christians have died for Jesus than Muslims for Allah. And if I have learnt any thing about Islam it's that, Muslims obey Islam that much cos of fear of punishment and sharia. You disagree? Look at how wayward Muslim countries with liberal constitutions are then take notes.
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by pembisco(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
On d contrary bro, more christians die for the sake of jesus christ than muslems die for allah, one suicide bomber kills thousands of christian worshipers on a crudsade. Tell me who dies more fo the sake of his/her faith? D bomber or d worshipers?. Darkness and light have notin in common
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by harbiola1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
slimthugchimee: This are facts made by me not anyone
1:A christian or alot of christians can never die for christ but a muslim can die for allah
The number of people that died in [size=15pt]30 Years War (Catholics Vs Protestants)[/size] alone is quite more than the number of people that died in [size=15pt]WWI &II.[/size] And both sides claimed to have [size=15pt]died for CHRIST while fighting ANTICHRIST.[/size]

slimthugchimee:
2: in mosques muslims can never bring in things like phones etc but a christian even does social medias in churches
Muslims can go into the mosque with his/her phone, switch it off while praying and switch it on when through with the prayer.

[size=15pt]A morally buoyant individual should know where/how to use his/her phone[/size]

slimthugchimee:
3: people can talk of christ anyhow even christians themselves use christ to make jokes but a muslim will never talk about allah anyhow talk more of joking with his name
An ingrate of the highest order will joke with his Creator. [size=15pt]When one wouldn't insult his/her mother in her absence, i don't think one's God should be the next object of ridicule.[/size]

slimthugchimee:
4: muslim girls obey their rules more than christian girls even in cloths like in saudi arabia women are not allowed to drive cars and they obey but can yo tell that to a christian girl
That law wasn't Islamic law but State law, and that is why it has been nullified. Had it been an Islamic law, nothing of such wouldn't have happened.
[size=15pt]Do you live in Saudi? media could be misleading at times.[/size]

slimthugchimee:
5:muslims make up harsh laws inwhich muslims obey but common off your phones in church you wont agree
Who/What should we blame here? I guess, bible is void of moral lessons.

slimthugchimee:
7: you can never insult allah in front of a muslim if you love your life but all a christian can do is say stop insulting christ

I don't think i've to kill you simply because u insulted your God/Creator. Some do it, but it is lack of understanding.

[size=15pt]My mouth should be my weapon.[/size]

slimthugchimee:
disclosure: note i am not trying to insult any religion and sure i am a christian and this are all my ideas
Your ideas are actually on point. But one question bothers me and that is;
[size=15pt]Who is the Christians God?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by emmyskies(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Its is only those that claims to be christians but their hearts is far from GOD. true born again Christian can never ever do these things you mentioned. For the Bible says, THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by Rilwayne001: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
slimthugchimee: This are facts made by me not anyone

*smh*
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by Emusan(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
harbiola: Who is the Christians God?

First time you will make sense with your post.

In answer to your question, the God who created the universe, whom Satan rebelled against and revealed Himself to people like Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Isaiah e.t.c by using these people to prophecies the coming of His only Son Christ Jesus.

Or do you have any ideas of who the God of the Christian is apart from this?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by harbiola1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by harbiola1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Emusan:

First time you will make sense with your post.

Thanks! but my post is more than this one u quoted. Meaning, u're agree with all my points up there.

Emusan:
In answer to your question, the God who created the universe, whom Satan rebelled against and revealed Himself to people like Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Isaiah e.t.c by using these people to prophecies the coming of His only Son Christ Jesus.

Or do you have any ideas of who the God of the Christian is apart from this?
I believe He has name, what is His name?

If not Jesus, then why is the name of Jesus being used in place of God's name?
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by Emusan(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
harbiola1:

Thanks! but my post is more than this one u quoted. Meaning, u're agree with all my points up there.

So not quoting all your post means I agree with them, SMH.

I believe He has name, what is His name?

Of course He has a name;
the I Am that I Am,
Holy one of Isreal,
the Jealous God,
Everlasting Father,
Mighty God.

If not Jesus, then why is the name of Jesus being used in place of God's name?

All the above name mention, tell me anyone which Jesus was not called both in Old Testament & New Testament?
This should tell you that God was Christ in flesh because He said my glory will I not share with anybody. Isaiah 42:8. So when Christians are talking about Christ they are talking about the I Am that I Am who revealed Himself in person of Jesus. I know it's still a mystery to you but just telling you...may Christ reveals Himself to you.

Shalom!
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by larrymoore(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Christians obey their pastors than what the bible command.
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by Rilwayne001: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin
Emusan:

Of course He has a name;
the I Am that I Am,
Holy one of Isreal,
the Jealous God,
Everlasting Father,
Mighty God.

All the above name mention, tell me anyone which Jesus was not called both in Old Testament & New Testament?
This should tell you that God was Christ in flesh because He said my glory will I not share with anybody. Isaiah 42:8. So when Christians are talking about Christ they are talking about the I Am that I Am who revealed Himself in person of Jesus. I know it's still a mystery to you but just telling you...may Christ reveals Himself to you.

Shalom!

grin
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by harbiola1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Emusan:

Of course He has a name;
the I Am that I Am,
Holy one of Isreal,
the Jealous God,
Everlasting Father,
Mighty God.

Shalom!

You're a polytheist bro.
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by harbiola1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
larrymoore: Christians obey their pastors than what the bible command.
Their pastors are their gods.
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by omoalaro: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
In the world today, there are more professing Christians than professing Muslims but there are more practising Muslims than practising Christians.
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by harbiola1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
larrymoore: Christians obey their pastors than what the bible command.
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by Emusan(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
harbiola1:

You're a polytheist bro.

Of course that is what you have been programmed with. Just simple statement is too hard for you comprehend.

man choses to attached a particular name to a being thought to be supreme over them.
*English people derived this name from Goden called the supreme being God.
*Yoruba called this supreme being olorun/Olodumare.
*Arab derived their own name from one of their gods and called Him Allah e.t.c.
So God/Olorun/Allah/Yehweh/Obangiji e.t.c are names man has chosen to called this supreme being. But this supreme being Himself has some unique names which He has revealed to people whom has spoken with.
Those names are:
*I Am that I Am,
*Mighty God,
*Wonderful,
*Everlasting Father.

Tell me any of this names Jesus was never called both in OT & NT? Very simple question.
After all you are the who asked for God's name.

Shalom!
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by harbiola1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Emusan:

Of course that is what you have been programmed with. Just simple statement is too hard for you comprehend.

man choses to attached a particular name to a being thought to be supreme over them.
* English people derived this name from Goden called the supreme being God.
Goden was an idol, hope u know that?
Emusan: *Yoruba called this supreme being olorun/Olodumare.
*Arab derived their own name from one of their gods and called Him Allah e.t.c.
So God/Olorun/Allah/Yehweh/Obangiji e.t.c are names man has chosen to called this supreme being. But this supreme being Himself has some unique names which He has revealed to people whom has spoken with.
Which of their gods?
Emusan: Those names are:
*I Am that I Am,
*Mighty God,
*Wonderful,
*Everlasting Father. Tell me any of this names Jesus was never called both in OT & NT? Very simple question.
After all you are the who asked for God's name.

Shalom!
Where was Jesus called these names in the OT?
Re: Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS by larrymoore(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
harbiola1:
Their pastors are their gods.

(1) (Reply)

Does Falling Under Anointing Suggests One Has An Evil Spirit? / Catholic Saints: Life History And Prayers For Their Intercession On Our Behalf / There Is No More Time The End Is Pretty Close *must Read*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.