Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. (5595 Views)

Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] / New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
The allegations are laughable and utterly useless.

Firstly, why would someone want to lie about his/her age to be older? Especially in a country where almost everyone is an age-cheat and the country in which the phrase, "African-age" was coined from?

Secondly, University of Westminster used to be a Polytechnic (Royal Polytechnic), before it was granted University status in 1992. So, it's possible that the same course was awarded as M.A in 2000, before its present MSc. award.

Anyway, to verify his certificate, this is the UK verification portal for that: https://www.hedd.ac.uk/
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by tpia5: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
I wonder why internet is the one verifying certificates?

Please allow the relevant parastatals to do their job.

And what's going on with waec? Any particular reason why the spotlight is on them?
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by winniz: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Where are all the APC e-maggots hurling insults at Stella? They should come and defend their Oga abi is that not what they are paid to do? Yeribas are the real Certificate forgers, we are still waiting for Tinubu AKA Mr Toronto to present his original Certificate.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
I just had to come back on this thread to laugh again.

The man lied about his age to be older? - really? In a country where over 90% of people are age-cheats. Kanu is like 200 years old, yet he's still claiming 36. Yakubu is about 500, yet the guy is still claiming 29. grin grin grin

This is funny, yo!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by Pamcrest(f): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
mascot87:
Your humble submission I'd trashy in nature grin. Does he care if you like him or not?You can hit your head on the ground showing how much u dislike him but hey, he no send you, he no sabi u.Get a life girl

grin hmmmmm he's my guvnor....he will need my votes ooo
My submission is always humble
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
in NGIGE'S voice ' I DEY SIDON LOOK'
he who live in glass house should not play with stones!
all these apc boys shouting Jonathan this ;jonadunce that, i bet u if God play tape of how ur apc governors r running their states n hw they embezzle tax payers money una go commit suicide. if we all want to criticise let it be done with maturity without sentiments or any religious, enthic or tribal affiliation. like my governor mr akpabio i do criticise him most times even though he has done well in terms of road. but we need more fro him like the unemploment that is really affecting the youths.but what do we have here governor that awards a km of road at 1billion naira nobody criticise him but if na for gej they will shout he is dis n that. the way am seeing this country the youths r not ready for change, tribalism has really eaten deep inside us that we cant even use our heads to think straight anymo.
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by Nosurrenda: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Even Tinubu still have a forgery case as well.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
The University of Westminster definitely offered an MA in International finance, at one point, according to information I have been able to glean elsewhere. As I mentioned on the Oduah thread, it is also conceivable that the discrepancy regarding his date of birth has something to do with a non-kosher NYSC discharge certificate...
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by meforyou1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Governor Amosun self. Why is he trying to out do his clown-in-chief bola tinubu who presented a fake Chicago university certificate to INEC? When in the grapevine, it was said that all tinubu did in US was to drive taxi
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by meforyou1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla: Lol. Season of Anomy.

[img]http://lereolayinka.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/amosun3852302333.bmp[/img]

[img]http://lereolayinka.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/amosun1349304894.bmp[/img]

[img]http://lereolayinka.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/amosun2699593926.bmp[/img]

[img]http://lereolayinka.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/amosun41591425753.bmp[/img]

I will post my observations later.
obafemi awolowo did the yorubas a great disservice by offering them that half-baked free education. See a human being's WAEC certificate for God's sake
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by meforyou1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
shymexx: I just had to come back on this thread to laugh again.

The man lied about his age to be older? - really? In a country where over 90% of people are age-cheats. Kanu is like 200 years old, yet he's still claiming 36. Yakubu is about 500, yet the guy is still claiming 29. grin grin grin

are u comparing footballers with politicians? Theirs is called football age. And amosun's own is called 'political age'?
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
me_for_you: are u comparing footballers with politicians? Theirs is called football age. And amosun's own is called 'political age'?

It's not just footballers - almost all Nigerians lie about their age. I remember some uncle from my uni who looks old enough to be mum's age, yet he was claiming 1982. Everyone knows that. Stop faking the funk!
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by Psychedelia(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
LMAO! The guy bangged Chemistry and Physics like there was no tomorrow grin

...a whole Gov'nor grin

But funny enough, his choices determine the fates of millions far more intelligent than he is.

I guess life works in so many mysterious ways.

When you think you are "too smart to dabble in politics", you shall end up getting ruled by someone who is far dumber.

Get involved today.
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by mgbeketoto: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmmmmmm!
Na wah!
Why do these stories come out AFTER THE "FART"? grin
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
I predicted Amosun will be the first APC governor to fall out with Tinubu. Now osoba's closeness to Tinubu I see Amosun moving back to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by abrat: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Moderators, FRONT PAGE PLEASE !!!!!
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by abrat: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
FreeGlobe: I predicted Amosun will be the first APC governor to fall out with Tinubu. Now osoba's closeness to Tinubu I see Amosun moving back to PDP.

Actually, Amosun has concluded plans to move to Accord Party. Even with that, he will still be kicked out of okemosan by 2015
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
How does this change the fact that the schools Stella Oduah claims to have gotten her Msc and PhD have said they don't have her records?
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
abeg when are the reports of fashola's forged law degree coming out?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by manny4life(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Orlando Owoh: How does this change the fact that the schools Stella Oduah claims to have gotten her Msc and PhD have said they don't have her records?

Prove where she claimed it na, and please don't say wiki or Aviation Ministry website.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by manny4life(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
oyb: abeg when are the reports of fashola's forged law degree coming out?

The moment Amosun's own is complete grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by tomakint: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
shymexx: I just had to come back on this thread to laugh again.

Now this is so funny I have to laugh grin grin grin

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by tpia5: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
There's no law stipulating guidelines for waec results before you can be a leader.

As george bush pointed out, a C student can also be president.

So, let's not get on the merry go round of nitpicking and finger pointing aka scam.
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by BlackBaron: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
You'd have thought if Nigerians were sane and enlightened, they would have been vociferous in kicking this bunch of tricksters out.

But who am I kidding...

The Pro Stella's and Pro Amosuns would soon populate this thread trading diatribes to and from yet failing to see the irony of their stupidity.
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by tpia5: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
srone: @OP go get a life...Ogun state has never had it good like this...SIA is the best they have ever had..Haterz will try and bring him down but he will always be ballin!

Just curious, why the picture of the governor with a fulani (?) boy?
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by tpia5: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
eaglechild:
Damn look at the dolt that is leading the supposedly educated state.

What a WAEC result!

Fake Awo education is worse than no education at all.

He passed maths, english and economics.

Wetin remain? Those are the core subjects needed for his field, only two more are required ( five minimum), which he probably took at the next sitting.
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by Pamcrest(f): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
oyb: abeg when are the reports of fashola's forged law degree coming out?

cry
U will wait in vain. Our action guvnor has stellar (not Oduah oo) qualities. He is not a cert forger!
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by goldfish80(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
The polythecnic should be investigated.How did they offer the man admission with such a tissue paper WAEC result!!!
Shit! angry

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by DisGuy: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pamcrest: I never liked that Amosun guy. I knew his trademark highrise caps must be hiding something sinister. grin
Like Stella, like Amosun....God help us!
My humble submission

LMAO
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by DisGuy: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
@eguerilla

You didn't attach the reply from Westminster

I like the way this govt deflects issues sha

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by agbameta: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
manny4life:

Prove where she claimed it na, and please don't say wiki or Aviation Ministry website.

Fake honorary MBA is on her CV and yes, it's still on her Aviation Ministry website and I don't give a rats asss if you want to here it or not.
Re: Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Let me just clear the air before I hit the sheets. I'm not here to support the guy but the allegations are pretty much laughable.

Firstly, why would some as old as he's lie about being older than his actual age? Especially in a country where lying about being younger seems to be the norm? That just defies logic. The only time people lie about being older is when they're trying to get a chic older than them. Or probably when someone younger than 21 is trying to get into a club that's 21 and older.

Secondly, MA vs. MSc. is also laughable. The accuser should have done a background check on the University before the accusation. University of Westminster used to be a polytechnic and like most of the polytechnics turned uni's in the UK - departments are moved from different faculties all the time, as soon as the uni's acquire more campuses. If you studied in the UK - you should know why this happens very often. Some of these new uni's have about 3-4 campuses in different satellite towns adjacent to where the main university campus is located. And more time, most of these other campuses are new.

Anyway, if the man is guilty of any crime - he should face the music. However, I highly doubt it, to be honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Achievements Of PMB Within 6 Days In Office / Buhari's Response To Dele Momodu: My Thoughts... / Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.