Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

The "Riposte" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "Riposte" (844 Views)

Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Riposte" by IfyChuky(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
***A Riposte to an Article;*** https://www.nairaland.com/1584354/5-scientific-facts-br-sts#20799588

"Who No want live long?" was the first question dat surged tru my subconscious

Inshort, am so greatly touched by this thread dat I feel lyk to comfess. NL kwenu...!

Since My Eyes stumbled Upon dis Thread My Life has neva remained d Same.
I go use this opportunity xpress my unquantifiable grattitude to d vessel and mantle tru which diz msg. Of long-living has come to my disposal.

Op, Thankxx a Lot!, not Only 4 letting me read this, but for d 5years Life-Span xtension dat I graciously gained wn I checked Ur profile picx.... NL Amen?!

View Op's profile, to get beta Incite to Wot'em Saying grin

I was also terrified on how diz people tek xpose my #Anti-smallbrea$t-syndrome to d open.
As a mata of fact, Am all guilty of this Mind Blowing #Anti-Coronary Disease, #Anti-Cancer and #Anti-ShortLife-Span-in-Men scientific facts. Kai!... Me na BigBrea$t Addict, and starting from d moment I concluded reading these facts, I turned into Dj Skillful on my Boo's Boobifera's. I trained well, and I as speak... Me don become a Certified Ambi-Dexter for Brea$t Touchmentation, as well as A good starer of nicely shaped BigBrea$t... Amen!.

I went xtra miles to achieving these certifications, All because I so CARE abt Her wellbeing.
#strictly-anti-brea$t-cancer.

Most times I feel so blessed, koz with the Rate I stare females top, I bet I cud surpass Methusalah's All-time living record, koz My life just dey Top +5, +5 each time I stare. Am xtremely EXCITED too dat am most Certainly Not gonna be A coronary Patient.... Amen!.

It is of this Unspeakable Joy dat I wish to Speak Unbehalf of My Much esteemed Poor Niggies, to Whom this post has Initially seem to have weda, maybe Abused, as d case may seem. #TeamNo-bad-condition-is-permanent.

»»»» It is more of an Instinctive though Amazing fact dat d poor sees large Boobifera's appealing, I further substantiate thus:

1. It gives d poor One Problem less to Worry about, being d Cost of Baby food grin grin grin

Literarily, d poor's high desire for bigbrea$t could jokingly be addressed as being appertained to the above fact.
Now Weda Nestle lyk make dem Inflate d price of baby foods such as NAN; LACTOGEN; CERELAC etc, or even make Peak join body at Inflating dia PEAK123 or FRISO baby food, d poor fellow wud belyk singing In Chris Browns Voice "#Ain't Nobody's Bin'nex i.e Business" #Ahoigrin. Na them sabi... NL kwezuo'nu...!

2. It serves as a direct source of Inexplicable and Unquantifiable Obioma i.e Comfort & Happiness, when Used to Support The Head

This fact is simply Indubitable, and self xplanatory... You can even #AskGoogle.

The female Brea$t has always been a source of comfort to most poor men. It aint a thing of the New, but I'dnt mind Expatiating.

Uniquely as it were made, with its Natural tenderness likened to dat of A velvet, the female brea$t has been observed to excite the males Serotinin Hormones. A hormone likened to be "Happiness Hormone", thus giving them this much narcotic and Anti-Depressant effect which surpasses that often Incited by Both Alcohols, Nicotine, Caffeine etc.

I dare say; that it gives the poor dat happiness capable of giving them a fresher Incite on how to tackle 2maro's stress, thereby giving them a reason to live and face tommorow.

The brea$t wn leaned upon cud not only be of mutual benefit to both, as d female gains her #Anti-cancer, but also a beta medium for smart and Effective thinking. To me; Its simply Inspirational..... tongue

Ever wondered y most gurls tend to have a more noticeable larger left boobifera?... Yea though, it has been as a result of most men being right-handed.

Guys mek We try Upgrade na, Ambi-dexterity aint as tough as we see it, besydz even d females right tananna needs Our expertise.

Go Grab Some Skillz today!, koz Togeda We cud Collectively say "NO" to "Brea$t-Cancer".

Guys!... Go try this at Home grin grin

Mek Una carry my post dey play, World Health Organisation (WHO) and UNICEF go soon Endorse Am! grin

grin grin grin

Read the Original Article @ http://www.informationng.com/2013/10/5-scientific-facts-about-bosoms.html
Re: The "Riposte" by passionate88: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ok o
Re: The "Riposte" by Ellidude(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Skimmed through within 2 minutes
Re: The "Riposte" by crackhaus: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Someone is definitely due for check-up.
Re: The "Riposte" by IfyChuky(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
crackhaus: Someone is definitely due for check-up.

Lol...., u're so ryt grin. But just deny d fact dat u aint interested in this LifeSpan Bonanza tongue?
Re: The "Riposte" by IfyChuky(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elli-dude:
Skimmed through within 2 minutes

Kai..!, ur eyes must be damn too faster dan ur brain. Anyway, kudos!
Re: The "Riposte" by IfyChuky(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
#TeamCritics, where's thou At?
Re: The "Riposte" by IfyChuky(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Even Satan know say this post is Educating. #TeamPraise-Urself!

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies........... / Mother Jailed For Sleeping With Her 12year-old Son While Her Partner Watched / 9 Reasons This Generation Is Having So Much Trouble Finding True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.