Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here (14630 Views)

Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Browse With Opera Mini On Your Psp / Xbox 360 Redlight Problems Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2008
Hi everyone,I noticed there is no thread about solving psp problems so I decided to start one, If you have any problem with your psp feel free to post what you experiencing with your psp.

Note:Make your post brief and you can upload a screen shoot of your psp to have a better understanding of the problem at hand.

Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by MrCrackles(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2008
Nice one bruv!
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2008
grin Thanks, Come on guys post your psp problems and lets get stated!!
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by tunamania(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2008
hi guys pls does anyone of have the cfw 4.01 pls he should upload it i\ve been looking for it all over the net and also help on using the cxmb thats for those nice themes i want to use that stuff too also i have softwares like bookr,filemanager,ad-hoc transfer,psppda,and others pls help if u want my softs i\ll check my lappy and upload them here
i\m out
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2008
@tunamaniab you have come to the right place, I will upload it here if the attachment size is allowed if not i will post the link here ok but here is a link you can download it right here http://www.psp-hacks.com/download.php?id=1509

If you need any other help or request friend let me know ok later.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by A2J(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2008
hey bro, i will be buying my own psp in few days time, what will you advised i do immediately i own it?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2008
It depends on what you want, like me I hacked mine to run homebrew games and applications on my psp. U could leave yours as it is but if you want to bring out the true power on your psp like mine and other hacked psp's around You would have to hack your psp.

If you interested in hacking your psp let me know later.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Ninjabyte(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2008
Nice one guys. I have a lil issue with my Psp slim running 3.90 M33-2. It plays games rather slowly. It used to act that way when i was running 0n 3.80 M33-2, then i upgraded to the current CFW i'm now using. All seemed to work well until a few days later when it started running a lil slow again. I was playing Burnout and all was swell, now the takedown animations take a while to show. Same goes for GTA LCS. The speech seems to go out of sync with the video actions (in cut scenes). Anyone has any idea?

By the way, does anyone have a PSP Fat battery he wants to sell?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2008
I have not experienced slow game play before but I will look out for a solution and kep you posted ok later or try upgrading to 4.01 or higher if you experience the same thing then It could be your game panel that is causing such problem but I ve not yet concluded that your psp panel is faulty take note.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by A2J(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2008
hopefully after today ends, i will own my own pspĀ  smiley

@Infoseye,

i see in your post somewhere that you stay in Isolo,thats true? i live at OKOta also but currently in Ghana, so can i bring you my psp when am back in nigeria to help me hack it and also maybe we can be swapping games. what you say?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by timbabng(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2008
Ninjabyte:

Nice one guys. I have a little issue with my Psp slim running 3.90 M33-2. It plays games rather slowly. It used to act that way when i was running 0n 3.80 M33-2, then i upgraded to the current CFW i'm now using. All seemed to work well until a few days later when it started running a little slow again. I was playing Burnout and all was swell, now the takedown animations take a while to show. Same goes for GTA LCS. The speech seems to go out of sync with the video actions (in cut scenes). Anyone has any idea?

Since you are using cfw Why dont you try to increase the cpu clock speed in the vsh menu to 333mhz by pressing select and see what happens, if that doesnt work maybe the isos are in compressed .cso format, too much compression can lead to lags so dont overcompress and if it still persists try another memory card.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2008
A2J:

hopefully after today ends, i will own my own psp smiley

@Infoseye,

i see in your post somewhere that you stay in Isolo,thats true? i live at OKOta also but currently in Ghana, so can i bring you my psp when am back in nigeria to help me hack it and also maybe we can be swapping games. what you say?

Well I reside in Ibadan not Okota, when u back let me know ok this is email infoseye@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 26, 2008
I have a psp that suddenly developed one problem like that though i beleived it fell down maybe while someone was using it.

when you on it, the power indicator will show a power on light but it won't come up to screen, as in nothing will show on the screen.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 4:27am On Aug 26, 2008
ok it can be repaired, where is ur location? am based in ibadan, i'll do it for free if u could come to ibadan. can u?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by A2J(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2008
infoseye, i just brough my psp today but i couldnt buy a memory card with it today and we didnt agree on price but will surely buy later, is it possible to save images, video on the psp memory without the memory card or is the memory card require to save anything?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2008
@AJ2 NO u cant store images and videos without a memory card because they all read stored in the memory card its pointless ving a psp without a memory card. I suggest u buy a 4gb or 2gb memory card for a start.
YES u can store images,save your games, videos and play mp3's music format on the move. There are much more functions a psp can do, e.g surf the internet, listen to internet radio which I do alot via WLAN.
Have u hacked your psp?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by A2J(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2008
NO infoseye, i havent hacked it yet and i dont know how to do that, i will try get a memory card as soon as possible.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by coolnaira: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2008
How can I hack my psp@infoseye?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Cipriani(m): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2008
[color=#990000]I have a problem with my psp, the fat type made in japan. the problem is that my power button locks itself after i switch the psp on. when it is on and i am playing a game or listening to music, the button suddenly locks itself and once in a while it might unlock at intervals. what can i do to fix back to normal becos my psp is precious to me. I do fix psp once in a while, i have fix a broken screen and joystick of different psp. but I don't know what the problem could be as per the power button.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by coolnaira: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2008
Why not check the switch buttons perhaps replace it?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by A2J(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2008
whenever i on/off my psp, i hear a little sound in the umd case(my umd game is always inside), is this normal or something wrong somewhere?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by UNLEASHED(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2008
@Infoseye
How do i hack my PSP?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by otikpoko(m): 3:25am On Oct 01, 2008
Is it possible to play .iso with my psp running v3.70,can i also downgrade it to v1.50?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
@otikpoko its best u upgade to 3.9 or 4.0 because some Iso may require higher firmware
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
@unleashed go to my other thread
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by UNLEASHED(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ Infoseye
What's the subject of the thread? There's a lot i wan do with my PSP but too bad we live so far away from eachother! sad
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by sniperwolf(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2008
I have problem using book reader for PSP 3.90 (slim). Please help me fix with with either uploading the one for 3.90 and how it should be used.
Secondly I need an Ir- shell for slim too. Many Thanks in advance
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2008
@sniperwolf ok I will upload Ir-shell here for u ok
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by otikpoko(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Infoseye can you kindly tell me or explain how i can upgrade my psp to v3.9 or v4.0?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Evilflye(m): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2008
Guys,i have some psp probs dt needs to be solved ASAP.
I have been tryin to create a pandora's battery but i have been having some probs.I downloaded a pandora file from psp hacks and followed all the instructions,but when i go back to my psp and try to create the battery'i see three files.One is the pandora battery creator,the other is the os pandora tool or something like that but the last file is always saying corrupted data.i use custom ware 3.90M-33,i think that i might need to downgrade it before using it to make the battery,if so how do i downgrade,i dont seem to be able to operate any of the downgraders.
Also,i'm tryin to create the battery to unbrick a friend psp.it comes on but the screen is blank and it cant be turned off.Pls,let me know if i'm right in thinkning that his psp is bricked,.
Thanks
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2008
otikpoko:

@Infoseye can you kindly tell me or explain how i can upgrade my psp to v3.9 or v4.0?

First of all are you a customer firmware or official firmware I need to know b4 we can proceed and upgrade your psp.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2008
Evilflye:

Guys,i have some psp probs dt needs to be solved ASAP.
I have been tryin to create a pandora's battery but i have been having some probs.I downloaded a pandora file from psp hacks and followed all the instructions,but when i go back to my psp and try to create the battery'i see three files.One is the pandora battery creator,the other is the os pandora tool or something like that but the last file is always saying corrupted data.i use custom ware 3.90M-33,i think that i might need to downgrade it before using it to make the battery,if so how do i downgrade,i don't seem to be able to operate any of the downgraders.
Also,i'm tryin to create the battery to unbrick a friend psp.it comes on but the screen is blank and it can't be turned off.please,let me know if i'm right in thinkning that his psp is bricked,.
Thanks

You don't need to downgrade your psp before u create a pandora battery. I will post a link here how u willl be able to create pandora battery and unbrick any psp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of / Hacked UK Used Ps4 / Roms/games For Picodrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.