Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Family Memorable Quotes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Memorable Quotes (849 Views)

12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's / How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable? / Most Memorable Teen Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Memorable Quotes by peejay(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2008
In her just remember and post any really funny thing that anybody said in your family that you all can never forget.

e.g,

"Daddy when are you going to buy satellite GBISH?"

"Charles who did this?" It wasn't me!!
"Ogom who did this?" It wasn't me!
"Ifeanyi who did this?" It wasn't me!

Is that so!! So a spirit did it eh?!? very good.

"Daddy charles hit my balls !!" where is the ball now?

"Daddy tell Nkechi to stop doing that sound with her mouth!"
"why?"
"Its disturbing my mind"
"ahh Nkechi stop disturbing Ifeanyi's mind!"

(1) (Reply)

Parents ,relatives,friendr:as Matchmakers / Is It Right Or Wrong To Let One’s Only Son To Take Oath Of Celibacy? / Christmas miracle: The mother and baby who BOTH died during labour... then came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.